It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
and then there's the statistics. pick 10 people at random and you'll get 7-8 christians. it's not like trying would be required to kill someone and have it end up being a christian

The question in the murder is motive, not odds. Did you miss that part of the video? Or convenient oversight?

[edit on 30-3-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Duplicate post.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I am done talking to you.. I do not converse with ignorant school children.

Wow, that was very unnecessary namecalling. Is that taught in a Masonic lodge? Belittle someone as a show of your "superiority". Nice.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Wow, that was very unnecessary namecalling. Is that taught in a Masonic lodge? Belittle someone as a show of your "superiority". Nice.

No need to defend me. I've been called worse
Just shrug it off and continue the conversation.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

and then there's the statistics. pick 10 people at random and you'll get 7-8 christians. it's not like trying would be required to kill someone and have it end up being a christian

The question in the murder is motive, not odds. Did you miss that part of the video? Or convenient oversight?

i doubt the arguments for the motive. as has been said on this thread, many times people plant false clues to throw the authorities off.

and another point, how is this the tip of the iceberg?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

i doubt the arguments for the motive. as has been said on this thread, many times people plant false clues to throw the authorities off.

Per the article, these clues were not readily apparent. They did not find the marking on the bodies, rather had to do some digging around. Sounds like a lot of work just to off somebody, no? Course there is a nature to theistic Satanist that answers a lot of "why" questions as to the reasons for marking the area.

and another point, how is this the tip of the iceberg?

I'd gone into great detail a few pages ago on this thread. Rather than repeat, expand a bit to say that theistic Satanic cults to not all behave the same way. Going from one to the other is not like going from a Wal-Mart to a K-mart. My friend that was in one cult would never think of sacrificing humans, nor would any in his cult. Animals, yes, humans no, however he did know of a cult in a location he disclosed to me that required it for their rituals. Did they do it often? Nope, again, don't want to draw too much attention. They would go through great lengths to ensure it wasn't done methodically or with obviousness. The frequency was reduced and they listened to the police more than the police listened to them. When prospecting a target, complete disappearance without clue was preferred.

Looks like our west coast crew got a little sloppy to me. They picked two targets who were without personal enemies and the couple had no motivation to die. "Execution-style" shows intent. The murderer(s) didn't do a drive-by and catch a few bystanders by accident. The markings left behind not only make sense to t-Satanic philosophy, but also for intentional murder.

The part that doesn't make sense is the gun. Why "off" them instead of using them? It's kind of a waste from that perspective, however there are two conclusions one could draw in that case:

1.) The Quick & Dirty. A Q&D is to get someone before they notify someone else of something they may know. For example, if someone in their youthgroup had knowledge of the cult and was spilling the beans and cultist(s) found out, it could prevent the councillors from taking actions soon. Guns stop people from using a cell phone, whereas hitting two people over the head and putting them in a bag is a little trickier. The murder would also send a warning to the person doing the squealing on the cult. "Back off or your next" (which has been used a number of times before when cultists have tried to leave their cult, again depending on the intensity of the cult). This also makes sense because it disassociates the murderer from the informant reducing motive.

Another point about execution style. There's a reason why it is called this. Usuallly it occurs after a bit of monologue/dialogue.

2.) Location. Perhaps the murderer(s) wasn't/weren't the one(s) who left the markings per say...but rather this was the area utilized by the t-Satanists for ceremony and ritual. The couple would've been trespassers on their turf. This makes sense as it was a remote part of the beach and wasn't easy to get to. I doubt the couple would know it was a Satanic ritual place if they went out there alone. If the grounds were discovered by surprise, the murder(s) would have no time to assemble ritual or had a plan of how to keep the couple, thus the gunning down makes more sense.

Of course we discussing possibilities here, but not unreasonable ones. Am I in danger of this kind of disclosure/discussion? Yes, I'm not making friends by going into details, but I'd been silenced in fear for a number of years and am quite frankly tired of it. "When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

[edit on 1-4-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
As I said earlier, someone is likely to hit back. You can be sure that after generations of oppression and abuse by, 'whether in name only or not', Christians, there are going to be a few victims who when the chance appears before them for a little payback, will take it. It's wrong, but it is a sure bet. You can't expect 100% forgiveness and 0 reprisals. Satanists? They are either rooting for the underdog, and know they can't win, or feel that the two deities are actually reversed, and they are the good ones. It is almost unheard of in my reading for Satanists to be killing Christians in any significant numbers. The fact a killer leaves a pentagram at the scene means nothing other than that he liked pentagrams, and maybe associated it with his own urges to commit his crimes. Satan was likely God's strong arm, his heavy, his enforcer, or the guy he sent in when someone needed reminding to smarten up. No wonder he's not liked.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
BlackGuardXIII,

well that's kinda the point. I don't go around oppressing people, killing them or anything else of that nature. it isn't scriptural to do so. if they don't wanna accept the salvation message, i leave it at that. but if we're discussing historical texts, that's a horse of a different color
i reserve the right to defend the bible or my personal paradigm regarding the ancient past but certainly wouldn't want people to die or be in pain or any variation thereof, for simply having a different opinion than my own.

so from my perspective, if someone wants to deliberately inflict pain or death on others, that's not good, and that includes if the reason for doing so is nothing mroe than a difference of opinion or something i had nothing to do with. it's a merry-go-round that people just need to hop off of cause it leads precisely nowhere and sets up each new participant for their own comeuppance. waste of time on anybody's planet.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hate only adds to hate, love alone can dispell hate.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Per the article, these clues were not readily apparent. They did not find the marking on the bodies, rather had to do some digging around. Sounds like a lot of work just to off somebody, no? Course there is a nature to theistic Satanist that answers a lot of "why" questions as to the reasons for marking the area.

from this i take it that the two bodies weren't laying on a giant pentagram marked in blood?

that would be a more obvious sign of a ritualistic killing, to have signs close and around the bodies.

exactly how were the symbols found? or does it not disclose..

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
You dished it out, but can you take it?

What exactly did I dish out BlackGuard, please be specific.

As I said earlier, someone is likely to hit back. You can be sure that after generations of oppression and abuse by, 'whether in name only or not', Christians, there are going to be a few victims who when the chance appears before them for a little payback, will take it. It's wrong, but it is a sure bet.

What victim is there of a Christian? Hint, a Christian listens to Christ who said:

"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven." - Matthew 5:43-45

You can't expect 100% forgiveness and 0 reprisals.

This is exactly what a Christian is to do according to Christ himself.

Satanists? They are either rooting for the underdog,

No.

and know they can't win,

No.

or feel that the two deities are actually reversed, and they are the good ones.

Yes. I like how you were able to think through to get the right answer.

It is almost unheard of in my reading for Satanists to be killing Christians in any significant numbers.

What is a "significant number" to you?

The fact a killer leaves a pentagram at the scene means nothing other than that he liked pentagrams, and maybe associated it with his own urges to commit his crimes.

Quite an assumption you have there. Where did you get it?

Satan was likely God's strong arm, his heavy, his enforcer, or the guy he sent in when someone needed reminding to smarten up. No wonder he's not liked.

Ah, you do understand a bit of theistic Satanic philosophy afterall.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
from this i take it that the two bodies weren't laying on a giant pentagram marked in blood?

that would be a more obvious sign of a ritualistic killing, to have signs close and around the bodies.

I agree. I was trying to establish this was not ritualistic. Or, if it was, it wasn't any ritual I was familiar with.

exactly how were the symbols found? or does it not disclose..

It said they were not readily apparent (not on the bodies, nor bodies found on a giant pentagram) rather during the investigation they'd found marking on wood nearby. That's why I'm leaning toward the unaware couple trespassing into their site.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wait, Satan wasn't God's "muscle man" or anything close.

He was his light giver, and the giver of knowledge.

Just because he was made out to be evil, doesn't make it so.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What victim is there of a Christian? Hint, a Christian listens to Christ who said:

"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven." - Matthew 5:43-45

christians may listen to christ. however, perhaps you're not aware of this, but there are actually some christians who aren't as good as gold saint.

what you're trying to advocate is that christians couldn't possibly put a foot wrong as they 'listen to christ'.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by shaunybaby]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Wait, Satan wasn't God's "muscle man" or anything close.

He was his light giver, and the giver of knowledge.

Depends on who you talk to...or the side of him you want to see. I've heard both from the mouths of the other side.

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Just because he was made out to be evil, doesn't make it so.

Another piece of the philosophy.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

christians may listen to christ. however, perhaps you're not aware of this, but there are actually some christians who aren't as good as gold saint.

Yep, those are people who call themselves Christian but are not. I usually refer to them as "christians" as it's a title claimed and not followed. Christians on the other hand are pretty well defined and can be measured according to what Christ said.

what you're trying to advocate is that christians couldn't possibly put a foot wrong as they 'listen to christ'.

DING DING DING DING!
Hearing a statement like this makes every post on every page worthwhile

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

DING DING DING DING!
Hearing a statement like this makes every post on every page worthwhile

Luke 19:27

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring them hither and slay them before me.

yeah, because following through with the instructions of jesus there is such an honorable and amazing act...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Saint4God, you did not do anything, I refer to Christians as a whole, by name and not by actual Christlike lives. None of the atrocities done in Christ's name were by 'Christians', but that is not the point. The victims were killed by folks who said they were. They were not any other faith, and so the reprisals, if any, would be aimed at the group who hurt them. If I were to discount every crime that self-proclaimed Christians committed, there would be none, of course! The numbers I meant are relative ones. Millions upon millions killed by soldiers who grew up singing 'Onward Christian soldiers', versus the unknown, but clearly many times fewer Christians killed in the name of Satan.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Saint4God, you did not do anything, I refer to Christians as a whole, by name and not by actual Christlike lives. None of the atrocities done in Christ's name were by 'Christians', but that is not the point. The victims were killed by folks who said they were. They were not any other faith, and so the reprisals, if any, would be aimed at the group who hurt them. If I were to discount every crime that self-proclaimed Christians committed, there would be none, of course! The numbers I meant are relative ones. Millions upon millions killed by soldiers who grew up singing 'Onward Christian soldiers', versus the unknown, but clearly many times fewer Christians killed in the name of Satan.

It doesn't have to be in the 'name" of Satan to be from Satan, if you get my drift. Christians killing christians. Pagans killing christians. Atheists killing christians. And vice-a-versa. christians killing pagans. christians killing atheists. and so on. In either case, killing seems to be the problem. The condition shared by all, is humanity (or the lack thereof at any given moment). Revenge seems to dull the senses, you know what I mean?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Luke 19:27

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring them hither and slay them before me.

yeah, because following through with the instructions of jesus there is such an honorable and amazing act...

Nono madness, Jesus did not order anyone to be killed...or did you conveniently leave out the beginning relevant part of the chapter on purpose?

"11While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12He said: "A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. 'Put this money to work,' he said, 'until I come back.'
14"But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.' "

Nono madness, can't quote out of context that easily with me. You're in the right ballpark. If you want to find why Christ didn't come to hug everyone and tell them everyone lives together for all of eternity, you'll find it in Luke.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join