It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
hey there, Sorry Flagging does not allow you to see who has flagged you at this moment in time,

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hi Asala,
Thank you for your reply ;
is this something that is 'work in progress'?
or will just never be?

tia

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
With the amount of people using the site im not sure its even possible to impliment, Though any suggestion will be looked in to, and im sure if it was possilbe then its something that would happen at some point,

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm going nucking futs. I hope someone can help me, with a smidge of patience.

I know next to nothing about url, img, - no, correction- I know nothing. I'd love to be able to fully participate like most, but I don't even know what most of these things are, what they do, or how to operate them.

I've come across great youtube vids, but no idea how to get them from original sight to post- no clue on how to work links, including alternative news sites, and basically operate this laptop like a two year old- one without a clue.

sorry to bother you about this, but no one i know has a clue, either.

very little in technological knowledge- roughly to year 1986. not computer savvy at all. if anyone can spare the time to walk me through this- like leading the blind, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hey order
you are not alone lol I was pretty much the same so i did make a bunch of threads that our step by step piture guides lol,

I have responded to your thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

with advice,

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hi I wonder If you can help???

Im in the uk but no matter what I do with my profile I cannot get it to except GMT uk time???
I keep ending up all over the world.........even tried simple offsetting but cannot get GMT?

am I truly crazy???

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hello
New member from Scotland (Glasgow).
Cheers

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JOHN B 71

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi Everyone

How can I change my password?

[edit on 3-12-2008 by wcooper]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have 2 questions.

I used to post here all the time, then I drifted off. The site was awesome, it was just that all my questions had been answered.

Well, anyrate I'm back and the site looks freaking awesome. I love the upgrades. There is actually a store now. That was all talk the last time I was here. So was something else...

A TV SHOW!!!

I remember all the rumours and inuendos getting posted. What became of that? Everytime I see a paranormal show now, I think back to this site and wonder if they helped. The clues were vague back then. So, what happened with it.

?#2.

Whats the "alert" button do under someones name. Who am I alerting and to what am I alerting them to?

Just wondering (and wholelly expecting a quick reply (and 20000 "welcome back" point bonus") )

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I can't tell you what happened with a TV show, because I have no idea..

But the Alert button is if you see something against the T&C and you want to let the moderators know about it quickly.

[edit on 1/25/09 by enjoies05]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
just a couple of questions how do i put up an avatar and insert all those quote

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
You can put in a avatar here, in Account Settings.

And to quote somebody you can click the 'quote' button that's on the top right corner of their posts.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.belowtopsecret.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Avatar, Pic in profile help

Any more help be sure to let me know, If you are still unsure about Avatars ill walk you through it,

You generaly pic a photo you like, Upload it using the Members up load space (Found in the member center) then copy the Url in to the Avatar space (found in account settings) again in the member center,

Or you can send me the pic you want and ill upload it for you

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi im new here and need info on a couple of questions.

I am about to release my conspiracy album. Is it possible to promote it on this site? Its a free album and there are no copyright infringments as it has been produced and wirtten by myself. I aim to post it on as many forums as possible with a link to an alternative site where the album can be downloaded for free.
So my question is can i post the album cover on this site with a link for people to download the material? Also would you know if i can do this on other conspiracy, new age, occult forums or do they all have their own rules with respects to this?

I would apprecite any feedback.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I am not sure if this question has been answered already, but how do you add an avatar?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
LoL nevermind, I just saw a post answering my question right when I submitted.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by flpzip615

everything you need to know can be found in this thread by moderator Kinglizard.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
spent 5000 pts on something at the ats store....any ideas on what I bought and what it does? secert forum or access or a cyber bumper sticker?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join