It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by exteel

Si ai bisogno di aiuto con ATS in italiano mi poi sempre mandare uno u2u e proverò di aiutare.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
hey..ti prendo in parola..
ti ringrazio intanto per la gentilezza e mando a tutti un forte abbraccio di luce!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hi asala. Is it kosher to control c control v a news or content heading? Does it open oneself up to hack or compromises?

Or is it better to cut and paste?

Thank you
John

[edit on 9/19/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hi.

Glad i found this thread.

I'm a new member, (long time lurker though), i started my first thread in avian flu, but i think i might have posted it in the wrong place - it might be better in 'medical issues & conspiracies'.

Could anyone advise me on how i could get it moved?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hey
Yup if you feel its in the wrong place you can always contact me and ill be more than happy to look over it and move if need be,

Ill go have a peek for it now

Ok looked at it and i think its pretty much in the right place, the forum you have it in covers all bases conspiracy and all

[edit on 18-10-2008 by asala]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hi asala, how are you on this fine day. a couple of questions for you, Im reasonably new to posting been reading for quite a while,
1-is it at all possible to change my name?
2-I added myself on to the twitter, but got no points do i need to contact someone to get these?
3-Is it 200 post that are needed to open chat and do you use the same login details

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoswatchinwho
Hi asala, how are you on this fine day. a couple of questions for you, Im reasonably new to posting been reading for quite a while,
1-is it at all possible to change my name?
2-I added myself on to the twitter, but got no points do i need to contact someone to get these?
3-Is it 200 post that are needed to open chat and do you use the same login details

Hey there
Im fine thank you and i hope your day brings you in the same spirit,

1, Right nope cant change your name, the only way to do this is to create a new ATS account,

2, Ah twitter, Yep you have to contact me
you u2u me and let me know your twitter name and i can get that sorted for you,

3, Chat, Yep log in is the same, and 200 posts to get in

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am new. Thank you for the link to ATS help. I've been reading the site for quite a while, but it seemed so ominous to go further. Now I am ready to embark.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bikereddie

hello im jodieuntulis just wanted to introduce myself, im woodwyches daughter. looking forward to chatting to people who have navy connections.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
hello im jodieuntulis woodwytches daughter, would be interested in chatting to people who have connections to the navy.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hey jodieuntulis Great to have you here with us,

A great start for you might be to make your own intro and state that you would like people with navy connections im sure we have a good few,

I have family in the UK navy, Again great to have you here with us and look forward to seeing you about,

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
how do I complement a good post and not have it removed for being off topic?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Not trying to step on your toes, Asala...

earthman4: The best way is to u2u the member with your compliments. Trust me when I say it is preferable as the gesture shows that you took time an effort...sugesting that their post deserved as such...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hello new members! Welcome to ATS.

I have recently adopted a newbie via the Adopt a New Member Thread. For those of you who just joined (and are feeling a bit overwhelmed) or those veterans who have considered adopting a newbie..... this is what I sent my adoptee via U2U. Thought I'd share:

It's easy to get over-whelmed when first joining such a large community.

Before doing a lot of posting please look over the Terms & Conditions of abovetopsecret.com.

The next thing I would suggest is to get your post count to 20 so you can send U2U's! One way to accomplish this quickly is to pay BelowTopSecret.com a visit. BTS (BelowTopSecret) is a place for members to unwind and engage in more casual discussions. These forums are usually moderated less strictly, a good way to meet other members, and can quickly get that post count to 20!

Another good place to pop into sometimes is the BBQ (Board Business & Questions) Forum. Lots of current news, contests, reminders, and ideas/opinions about ATS can be found there.

Also- don't get intimidated by how many posts, points or whatever another member has. You have just as much right to post your thoughts so long as you follow the Terms & Conditions.

Happy Posting!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hi I wonder I f you can help me?
Im relativly new here but Im sure at some point I came across a page of commonly used abbrieviations on ATS? I have looked bak through the FAQ but cant seem to find it again? does it exist or is my memory playing tricks?
thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hey there, Ahhh i know what thread you mean and for the life of me i cant find it, Im sure it was in board questions, Il keep looking,

If you have any that your not sure of just let me know and ill explain them,

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That one? That's the only one I remember.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ah ha! your an angel Enjoies! thats the one i was looking for,

Thanks,

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you Asala/Enjoie, thats another bit of my ignorance put to bed

Thanks

[edit on 13-11-2008 by must be a way]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hi sorry to be a pain,

Is it possible to see the people that have flagged ya thread???
It would be useful to follow some of their threads

thanks in advance

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join