It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Vids to help you

How to upload photos using the ATS media site

(click to open player in new window)

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hi everyone, new to the website so I suppose I will introduce myself. My name is Bryan and I look forward to many discussions!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Welcome! I look forward to seeing you around, Whats your interests?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Brydaws

Hey Bryan, welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have been looking for the newbie thread for the past few months... which is about how long I have been a member. Hello everyone. I really like this place. Some stuff is informative... some stuff is hilarious... all of it is interesting. Feel free to ask me questions.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome! Everyone here seems to be very respectful. I am interested mainly in the paranormal but I also love a good conspiracy. Any advice would be very appreciated!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bikereddie

Hi Bikereddie- cheers to you in England- love it there and hope to live there someday.
I'm new to the forum after a few months of reading wonderul posts. This is a complex site, and while I'm pretty savvy I don't want to make a fool of myself in protocol, etc. If you'd like to mentor a biochemist and anglophile, I'd welcome your assistance.
Cheers,
CultureD

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hello everyone

I've been a lurker at ATS for a very long time and can't even tell you the countless hours I have lost reading some of the amazing discussions on here. Figured it was time to stop lurking and time to start joining in with the topics.

See you on the boards

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Leeds

Great to have you here with us, I look forward to seeing you on the boards, Let me know if you need any help

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I just would like to add, that I very recently u2u'd Asala for help. She was MOST accomodating, and helped me within one day! So I can say to anyone who may feel intimidated to ask fo help, "it's ok!".

(Asala, BTW, can I ask you for help again? lol!)

Thanks a lot!
FMF

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
not the most friendly site [three posts and counting and no 'hey,welcome' replies] however,all very interesting and when i am allowed to begin a thread,i shall tell of some curious things. cheers.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

I'm friendly. Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hello. As a new member I cannot post my own thread yet so I'm posting here. I've been lurking here awhile and was introduced to this site by my current lover.

I'm female, 26, into scrying, dark arts, grimoire collection and creation, demonology, the inverse nightside Qaballa, esoteric Klippothology, Solomonic talismans, Crowlean studies, and so on. Member of Neo-Typonian OTO, Reformed Order of the Trapezoid, and 98th-degree-level Innana Priestess initiate. Also into partying hard and generally living it up on all levels.

I make no bones about my allegience to the shadowside paths, which some of you may find offensive, but that's who I am. What can I say, I am a woman of strong views lol. For my part, I intend to treat all of you with respect, politeness, and decency, even if I disagree with some of you strongly. Please be patient with me as i learn this rather complex board interface.

love and power,

Goatflesh Gnosis

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
oops already screwed up with a double post lol. sorry.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Goatflesh Gnosis]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Goatflesh Gnosis

Hi, welcome to ATS.

That's a good point, that new guys can't make threads in the Introduction forum...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I just wanted to know if the similarity between the Bill HR8791 is concerning the planet HR8799 I think it is. I wonder....

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hey i read like the whole 6 pages of pyrokenesis from this site (still cant spell that right...) but i was interested in it and would like to try it and i have a question a couple years ago i was just like messing around and i had this mirror like a sliding door for my closet but the whole door was like a mirror and ya i was just messing around making hand gestures and stuff and then i just got this idea to direct it at the mirror and so i did and a thin new crack appeared straight through the middle and i have no idea what caused this to tell you the truth i was scared as hell and i felt goosebumps all over and my head was all prickly feeling like how it feels when like an arm or leg falls asleep. Please explain what would cause this?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dudde

Hi dudde! I would probably wait until your account is old enough to post a thread, and then post your own thread describing your situation. I'm sure you'll get lots of replies and answers!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I have a question. How do you post images or videos to your thread? Also how do I quote from a site or news source??? Thanks!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

If the video is from Google or YouTube, copy the number at the end of the video's URL and then, when posting, click on the appropriate button (Google or YouTube video) and paste the video number.

To quote an article, paste the url, and hit the yellow speech bubble button when writing the post. Paste the information that you want to be included.
Or you can just use [ quote ]text[/ quote ] (only without the spaces.) It does the same thing.

To insert your own picture or video, upload to the ATS media site first. If you want to insert a link to an image, add the [ img ]picture URL[/ img ], again without the spaces and with the picture's URL between them.

There are some good tutorial videos in previous posts in this thread. I'm not super awesome at explaining, but I think Asala has some good videos floating around.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join