It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Vids to help you

How to upload photos using the ATS media site

(click to open player in new window)

There it is! How to upload pictures. Once it is uploaded, you can go to the picture on the media site and copy the URL to embed on ATS, and just paste it in the post.

[edit on 5/22/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks! I tried to find some videos, but they were all about personal pics, and avatars....Maybe I was looking in the wrong places. I copied and pasted that so I can keep it, thanks for the help!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Hello everybody! It's nice to be here in ATS forum

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by daonde
Hello everybody! It's nice to be here in ATS forum

Welcome
Great to have you with us! If you need any help just let me know

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I just posted a new thread for the first time and someone deleted the thread.

It was regarding mental breakdowns/dillusions with my parents. Does anyone know why this would be deleted?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentUser2

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

This will explain why your post in the introductions forum was removed

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by daonde

Glad to meet you. The number one thing we members ask is to have RESPECT for each other. Some debates can get pretty heated, but that's ok, as long as personal insults are left out. Unfortunately, we are human and you will find posts that go against this request, but as a whole, this site is full of people that just want to learn and discuss, warn and inform.

Welcome, and enjoy!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hey all. Looking for a little direction here. My mom is 60. Since she was born, or maybe not we are not really sure but she has always had a strange unexplained hole on her earlobe. It is actually on the outer perimeter of her ear. It looks sort of like a really bad screw up on an ear piercing but is located on the side of her ear not her lobe where ears are normally pierced. She did not have ear piercing as a kid. It was always something she was a little uncomfortable with, she would make hairstyles to cover it, it remains open never closed over with new skin. Occasionally it irritates her. She has brought it up to several Dr.'s over the years, always dismissed. One Dr. told her recently she had bigger fish to fry as she has chronic pain and other health problems. Last night it was red and irritated as it sometimes gets and I found a really small hard bump not far above the whole. I am pretty sure it is not cartilage although I could be wrong, it feels solid. I am scheduling her for an xray and Dr. appointment now to follow up properly. Anyhow, my question is, if this is some strange unexplainable object as we suspect that was put there for whatever reason, how do we go about having it removed and documented without some hack Dr. being irresponsible about the whole thing and how do I find someone willing to remove it because thus far all professional's are ignorant regardless of the fact that they get a paycheck for doing what a patient asks. Whatever it is, it needs to come out.
Thanks in advance for any help. I realize it could be something unrelated, but honestly, its weird. My dad was abducted along with 2 other family members at the same time years ago and if this is something that was placed there intentionally we want to know.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A few other things in addition to my above post, not to be paranoid, but if we do get someone to remove it, how do we prevent them from taking it, "throwing it away" etc.. we have never made any comments to any Dr. about suspected something foul but it is odd to me how many are anxious to do away with the unexplained. We don't want to be one of the people that find something that get "lost", discarded or swept under the carpet. Thanks

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hey there, Interesting stuff, So that this does not get lost and you get some answers post what your wrote above here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its the Grey area.. Which may help you get the responses from those who may be able to give you some knowledge on it,

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hello everyone ... Its a great site... But i cant find Cpanel or edit Profile button?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hey there,

Go to "member tools"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8871cc06b0d8.jpg[/atsimg]

Click and you will see a box opens up with a good few options

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b165327b00d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hey i have a question i just got a message saying my thread was moved to the trash bin forum...is there actually a trash bin forum or is it a smart A** sayin they thru away my thread and i cant get it back?lol

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey there MAb

Ah if it was sent to the Trash bin then it means that the thread was not suitable for what ever reason for the board,

If you have questions as to why contact the mod named in the Message and im sure they will be more than willing to let you know,

If you need help just shout my way ok

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Has anyone here seen the video lecture titled "What On Earth Is Happening" by Mark Passio?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I cant say i have? Would you like to tell us a little about it? and if its worth watching?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hi there, new here.

I have been blocked from contributing to certain threads and have had a thread post removed, can any one explian why this is? Also how does one send a U2U and add an avatar and signature. Aslo s it possible to go straight to the end of a thread instead of starting at the beginning and having to click through it?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

You can add an avatar and signature here, in Account Settings. And send u2u's here.

And yeah, you can go straight to the end of a thread. If you're in a forum or on the recent post page, to the right of the thread title is the author, then replies, flags, and then the last column is last post. You click on the that and it'll bring you to the end of the thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
what is a star?
i found the info on flags (by the way can we give an unlimited number?) and on points, but info on stars i cant find.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
is there anyway to be logged in and not have member signatures show? not to be rude but it sure was easier to read threads without the signatures eating up space.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join