It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cylindrical UFO Filmed Back In January...What Are They? Have You Seen One?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I just watched an interesting YouTube video of a cylindrical UFO that someone filmed back in January. Over the years I've seen many pictures and videos, as well as read many eyewitness accounts, on these types of cylinder UFOs. It's very likely that these type of UFOs are just cylindrical balloons. However, try as I may, I haven't been able to locate a picture of a cylindrical balloon, or a weather balloon, that exactly matches the ones that many people around the world have seen.

Some skeptics have also mentioned that these UFOs are government surveillance balloons. But once again, the spy/tracking balloons that I've seen online look nothing like the cylindrical UFOs that many people have seen over the years.

Pictures of surveillance balloons:

Pictures of weather balloons:

Pictures of cylindrical balloons:

Google "Wi-Fi" balloon:

Here's the January 2020 video of the cylindrical UFO:

Here are 3 screen shots from the above video. Are the lights on the object just reflections from the sun, or are they lights from the object itself? Notice how the lights changes from a green to a pinkish color? The lights on this cylinder UFO is very similar to the one seen in the 2013 Russian video that I posted further down on this thread.

Screen shots from the London video:

HERE ARE A FEW MORE CASES THAT HAVE BEEN SEEN OVER THE YEARS...HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN ONE?

Cylinder UFO seen over NY in 2009:

Cylinder UFO seen over Dallas, Texas in 2012:

Giant cylinder UFO seen over Brazil in Dec 2013:

Interesting Russian cylindrical UFO video from 2013:

Cylinder UFO seen over Rome, Italy in 2014:

An article from the Syracuse Newtimes in 2015:

Cylindrical UFO filmed in Idaho in 2016.

Dover, Delaware cylindrical UFO from 2017:

An article from The Charlotte Observer in 2019:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Look up the term “Air Beam”.

There was a similar appearance in the Los Angeles area a few years ago posted on ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Why do these seem more like something manmade that's floating along with air currents, than a self-powered alien craft?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Once you realise that aerodynamics do not apply to all Neutral-Dimension Craft then you understand that the shape of the craft does not in some cases matter.

Any Submarine can easily be converted to a Neutral-Dimension Craft....

www.bing.com... l=https%3a%2f%2fi.ytimg.com%2fvi%2fFqzrjZD1ytg%2fmaxresdefault.jpg&exph=720&expw=1280&q=Supercarrier&simid=608034615519609421&selectedIndex=13&ajaxhis t=0

Yes,this Super Carrier could easily be converted to a Neutral-Dimension driven Craft.

Anything can be used as the body of the Craft......anything from Sheet Aluminum to Granite rock.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I just spent 5 minutes Googling "Air Beam" and came up with no pictures. I tried Military Air Beam, Air Beam Balloon, Los Angeles Air Beam Appearance and the only thing that popped up was this:

If you, or anyone can post a picture or a link that would be great.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
yep, the 400 foot cigar south Dallas 1999 Springtime....had it for 12 seconds there abouts...nuttin to it.....

it was just a drifter....I guess

duckduck salida colorado.....
edit on 25-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's what they look like to me, but good luck trying to find something that looks exactly like the objects posted in my thread. I've looked and couldn't come up with anything that resembles these things.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: carewemust

That's what they look like to me, but good luck trying to find something that looks exactly like the objects posted in my thread. I've looked and couldn't come up with anything that resembles these things.
You posted so many different things, which exactly are you trying to match?

Your thread reminds me of this:

I accidentally created a UFO panic in N.J. 8 years ago, man confesses online

The sun reflection in that second one looks more uniform than the lighting in your OP pics, but depending on how the balloon is made it could be less uniform, in which case the sun's reflection would also be less uniform, so while I'm not sure that's the sun's reflection making individual points of light in your OP pics, I can't rule it out. Alternatively, if someone wanted they could attach some LED lights to these things.

edit on 2020225 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Good thread. Starred & Flagged.

These are extraterrestrial/extradimensional craft. These cigar shaped U.F.O.'s have been around for years. If they were just balloons, there would be a warehouse full of them. The FAA or the Air Force would have came out by now and said we have caught thousands of balloons and their not U.F.O.'s

In the Bible they were called Pillars in the Cloud. Here's my thread on that.

Is the Pillar of Cloud in the Bible the same as cigar shaped U.F.O.'s today?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here goes pictures of pillars.

Also, these cigar shaped U.F.O.s have been seen in space.

Here's a cigar shaped U.F.O. near the Sun.

Here's cigar shaped U.F.O.'s near the space station.

Here's a cigar/pillar shaped U.F.O. near the Sun.

Here's a couple of cigar/pillar shaped U.F.O.'s from the New Horizons Pluto probe. Did balloons float from Earth to Pluto?

To say these are balloons makes no sense. These are extraterrestrial/extradimensional craft that has been around since Biblical times and I would say way before humans walked the earth.

edit on 25-2-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Tourists from another time I bet

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Well, in defense of your hypothesis, this makes sense. You’d need a long narrow craft, so that everyone would have a window seat. If it was like our airliners, everyone in the middle seats would be screwed. Along for the ride but no view.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow! Impressive and well put together thread.

The comparison you make with the Russian footage is pretty much bang on, in my opinion. The green and magenta lights moving up and down on the 'craft' are definitely not reflections. No way! You can see the true reflection of the sun al along the edge of it, and this doesn't change much. The green and magenta flashes are also much brighter than the sun's reflection. I can't think of anything reflecting that much light (especially in different colors...) from somewhere near the earth, because the reflections are coming from straight underneath. There is also a definite pattern to the lights.

The footage is quite detailed compared to what we're used to seeing. You can clearly see different parts on these objects, which a craft would more likely have, rather than a balloon.

The fact that no pictures of known objects can be found, after all these years, is very telling.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Is it just me, or are the "London" video and the "Russian" video the same? Not whatever the thing is being filmed, but actually the same piece of film but with different sound tracks?

I'm not being a party-pooper or a nay-sayer here, by the way, as I've seen something weird in the sky - five years ago, and I still can't explain it. It's just that the movement of these shiny objects really suggest that they're drifting, as opposed to being controlled. There're many compelling videos of cylindrical UAPs out there, but to me, these aren't included.

Then again, who am I to rationalise the logic of extraterrestrial pilots?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Beamish
The one filmed in Idaho looks and moves like a balloon to me. But compare the movement to the much more steady january 2020 "object". Also compare the reflections on that to the reflections on the one in Idaho. And sure, the material could be completely different, more shiny, different colours and patterns, but it still seems way too intense to me. The sun's reflection would be just as bright.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Solar balloons. The question is why are some people so confused by them?

Your first video was not filmed in 2020. It is from 2011.

HUGE UFO cigar shaped metallic ufo object caught on camera in Denton, Manchester UK 2011. object was just visible to the naked eye. Was in the sky for around 40 minutes before raising so high that it could not be seen at all. UFO means unidentified flying object so I'm not saying it was little green men, but still... Interesting to watch. The camera is so shaky because it was at full zoom, and knowing how high it appeared in the sky (higher than planes) I'm guessing its size was massive.

See original video from 2011.

Video claimed to be from 2020.

edit on 25/2/2020 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This one still has me stumped.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have no experiences with cylindrical UFOs, however I do recall doing a study on a case that took place in Vancouver, BC roughly 20 years ago in which there was a large "aircraft" witnessed, featuring the classic brightly lit rows of windows often associated with cigar shaped UFOs.
Perhaps someone up there was clever enough to try to disguise their ship as an airbus. It doesn't seem that it would be too hard to do for these guys.

I will say that I think, personally, the ones in the videos for the most part move and reflect like an awfully balloony substance.

The plane thing from 2000 could have also been a balloon.
Could.

Or maybe the wingless cigar shaped UFOs are being flown "like" balloons to deliberately confuse the bystander. Who knows?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Crosswinds

Balloons??

You can't be serious. Who's flying all of these balloon? Is there a secret society of balloon people who just fly balloons all day LOL?

This has to be the craziest explanation since swamp gas.

These cigar shaped U.F.O.'s have been recorded throughout history. They're in pictures, videos and descriptions of sightings. Why haven't all of these balloons been captured? Where is this warehouse filled with balloons? Why hasn't the FAA told the mystery balloon people to stop flying all of these balloons?

How are all of these balloons flying near the sun and the space station?

It's just silly. These cigar shaped U.F.O.'s are everywhere and they're balloon? They're near volcanoes.

Here's cigar shaped U.F.O.'s near a volcano in Mexico. A balloon?? Really???

If you type in cigar shaped U.F.O. in Google or You Tube, you will see thousands of pictures and videos. These U.F.O.'s are everywhere on earth and in space.

These are more pics of these extraterrestrial/extradimensional craft in space.

Here's a couple caught on images from Pluto.

I can fill up thousands of pages of videos and pictures of these cigar/cylinder/pillar shaped U.F.O.'s. To say these are balloons makes no sense. There would have to be these mystery balloon people who release all of these balloons for no reason and their balloons can't be captured by our best planes. Also these balloons somehow float from earth to the sun which is about 93 million miles away!

edit on 25-2-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
This one still has me stumped.

It's a proven mirage, I made a thread about it.

Some people confuse mirages with hallucinations, but they are very different.

Cameras can record mirages, but not hallucinations.

The Oldfield UFO Film - Evidence that some UFOs are mirages

That resulted in some egghead droning on about electrogravitic or other advanced propulsion systems and advanced technology we can hardly imagine and so on, when it's just a reflection; shows how carried away people can get by seeing things they don't understand.

UFOlogists still promote cases as UFOs that have been identified many years ago.
Even the recent series "Unidentified" had an episode about a UFO in Chile that was identified years ago, but that TV show was still calling it a UFO last year.

originally posted by: tommyjo

Solar balloons. The question is why are some people so confused by them?
That's what they look like to me, but as I said, people seem to get a little over-excited by seeing things in the sky they don't understand, even if it's just some floating garbage bags taped together.

The guy who said they were ET spacecraft got 5 times as many stars as you, I think people want to see ET.

originally posted by: neoholographic
I can fill up thousands of pages of videos and pictures of these cigar/cylinder/pillar shaped U.F.O.'s. To say these are balloons makes no sense.
You can't tell the difference between a streak and a cigar-shape, since you mix them up and think they are all the same, but they are not related. The solar balloons actually are shaped like cigars, but many streaks are caused by a light that moved during the time the shutter was open.

edit on 2020225 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

What Are They? Have You Seen One?

I had a dream of one way back in the 1980's.
It wasn't a very lucid dream, and details were
sparse when I awoke. But I do recall that there
seemed to be some kind of Russian involvement .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join