It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cylindrical UFO Filmed Back In January...What Are They? Have You Seen One?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

They are making another Bill & Ted movie. 10/10 this is it. 😂

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
a reply to: Crosswinds

Balloons??

You can't be serious. Who's flying all of these balloon? Is there a secret society of balloon people who just fly balloons all day LOL?

This has to be the craziest explanation since swamp gas.

LOL
yeah no I get that, I agree, was "half" joking about the balloons. But, in the study of the case with the cigar/airplane type UFO, the "investigators" from the DOD claimed it was an experimental balloon--and the (rumbling locomotive) noise that was heard was the air escaping from it!

The government(s) will tell you anything and everything is a balloon.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I was watching a Rods (too fast to be balloons) video and some of those rods sure looked like those old cigar shaped UFO's to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You can harp on all you want to about how these cylindrical objects are a trick of the eye, mirage or just plain old balloons...it makes no difference to anyone who has already made their mind up. Your opinion holds no more value than any other and no disrespect from me, by the way.

I cannot, for the life in me, remember the details but NASA published a deep space picture and within that RAW image, lo and behold, a huge cylindrical object, lit by stars and clearly solid in its light and shadow, shape and form.

They are ancient, they are real...they may be from our future, who knows?
Just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join