It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus reasons only - to get rid of physical money?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think we've had numerous thread on the severity, the origins, the rate of spread, etc.

Let's discuss the conspiracy side of thing.
Here are my spins & almost all of them point to NWO:

--One thing I have thought of it is being used to get rid of physical money
cointelegraph.com...

China has started a quarantine of its used bank notes to try to stop the spread of the coronavirus. Meanwhile, the crypto community began to pick up on the news commenting that the use of Bitcoin as a means of payment should fix the issue.

The powers have always hated physical money, it's hard to control. What better way to get people to willingly get rid of physical money? Maybe now, maybe forever?

--To kill off old people. Too many old people, not enough resources. Who is most susceptible to all sicknesses? If this was released by a government, they probably know who it would target the most...

--To kill off "problem" people without much notice. I think we have already seen some of this.

--Basic population culling. We know China is running out of water

--If this is US in origin, it is a way to back up secure borders.
--If US in origin, a way to weaken a powerful and growing China. What have we always heard? There is power in numbers....
www.cnbc.com...

US needs Europe to tackle the rise of China, NATO chief says

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Don't be crazy, how would we pay our drug dealers for a start?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Can't we pay them with shiatsu massages, holistic counselling and bio-dynamic garden maintenance? Or is this where trading skills doesn't quite work.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Anti-viral sprays, high temperatures and other things easily kill the virus.

Simply disinfect the cash.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Is this why we now have plastic banknotes? Easily disinfected.

The villagers established a system of boundary stones around the village’s periphery, boring holes into the rocks and leaving coins soaked in vinegar – they believed it acted as a disinfectant – in the holes. Merchants from surrounding villages would collect the money and leave bundles of meat, grains and trinkets in return.
www.bbc.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
When things get biblical porportions bad, as in great tribulation, end of the world has come, money will be worthless in any event. A barter system is going to be a lot more important and viable. Don't lay your trust on uncertain and false foundations.

And when you boil it all down you really don't need much to live. Some clothes, a place over your head, and a small amount of food and water.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Naw mate, a lot of them won't even accept Bitcoin.

Suppose nobody minds gold as an alternative to cash, so there is that stuff.

Point through is there will always be a place for paper monies whilst black/grey markets are in operation.

And supply and demand being the colour of the day they're not going away anytime soon.

Hence physical money is here to stay for a while yet, Coronavirus or otherwise.
edit on 17-2-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Apple pay.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

If it uses built-in security features to protect your transactions it's might be traceable, if only the location.

They say the company does not track, log, or watch what you're buying.

But if you believe that then I'm Steve Job's uncle.

My Mrs uses it all the same.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It says they are sanitizing and returning to circulation

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Suppose nobody minds gold as an alternative to cash, so there is that stuff.

It's already happening there. I saw a vid where people were paying for food with gold necklaces and jewelry. They were putting the jewelry in buckets from their apartment windows and then hoisting the food back up.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SimpleIdea
When things get biblical porportions bad, as in great tribulation, end of the world has come, money will be worthless in any event. A barter system is going to be a lot more important and viable. Don't lay your trust on uncertain and false foundations.

And when you boil it all down you really don't need much to live. Some clothes, a place over your head, and a small amount of food and water.

If it gets to biblical proportions the most important thing will be clean water. After that food, and then shelter. Money will be useless. Gold and weapons will always be used as a form of barter.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Anti-viral sprays, high temperatures and other things easily kill the virus.

Simply disinfect the cash.

Are you suggesting we engage in money laundry? That's illegal sir, and I'll take no part in such.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: SimpleIdea

If it gets to biblical proportions the most important thing will be clean water. After that food, and then shelter. Money will be useless. Gold and weapons will always be used as a form of barter.

I don't see gold holding much value either. In current times, it's valuable because of jewelry and electronics as a conductor.

I'd gamble on seeds for currency before gold if we're talking apocalyptic.
edit on 17-2-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't see gold holding much value either. In current times, it's valuable because of jewelry and electronics as a conductor.

I'd gamble on seeds for currency before gold if we're talking apocalyptic.

Gold still holds value. It is being proven right now (at least in China) that people will still take gold as a form of universal payment.

I'm a gardener and I don't think I would gamble on seeds. I think foraging knowledge will be a lot more valuable.
If you grow a big ol' garden you'll be fighting off everyone, neighbors, animals, nature. Hopefully you have a source of water. Gardening/seeds take a lot more time than most realize. If we are talking about after the storm and everyone is well, then yes maybe seeds to restart food reserves.
edit on 17-2-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's ok mate, the merchant bankers, and chartered accountants will happily accommodate you there.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sounds like it's almost a globalist type of conspiracy. Just remember we had these doom pandemics in the past with swine flu, and bird flu. Just a bunch of fear mongering imo. Then again I don't live in a giant city.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You're probably right about the fiat money situation. There's really nothing backing it up, and certain people want everyone to start using credit. If we don't they may fail. Just remember that you can make tons of money selling rare bills from the past. It's very lucrative.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

Sounds like it's almost a globalist type of conspiracy. Just remember we had these doom pandemics in the past with swine flu, and bird flu. Just a bunch of fear mongering imo. Then again I don't live in a giant city.

It actually really does remind me of bird flu - at least the reaction/news coverage. I guess we won't know if one of these times it's the "big" one until it is too late...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
The powers have always hated physical money, it's hard to control. What better way to get people to willingly get rid of physical money? Maybe now, maybe forever?

I just did a tour of the Chicago Federal Reserve and one of my questions, besides, 'Where did my money go in 2008?', and 'Are you sad that Hans Gruber's brother robbed the other branch?', was about whether or not currency is becoming obsolete. The person running the presentation explained that checks have been replaced by digital transactions but currency usage is nearly the same as it was two decades ago so it looks like for the foreseeable future it isn't going anywhere.

FYI: She looked really pissed having to reveal this information to me but...

Double FYI: Since my Masonic handlers assigned me to currency manipulation a few years back I already knew this.

edit on 17-2-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Q indicted it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join