It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic
Pollution and smoking tobacco could well be a factor.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

This thread is for Corona Virus Updates
Regardless of what you think about this Virus, a little civility goes a long way....

Members who continue to disrupt will face temporary posting bans. ATS will not allow the few to ruin it for everyone.

Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms And Conditions Of Use
You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
CDC will begin testing for virus...

People in the US experiencing flu-like symptoms will be screened for the latest coronavirus that originated from China, officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced during a briefing on Friday, adding that it will roll out 5 labs, in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Seattle, to screen patients through the ominously sounding "national flu surveillance program"; if that wasn't bad enough, they also said the program is likely to expand as more confirmed cases are expected in the coming days and weeks.

Zerohedge - Chaos Coming

Looks like we’ll have a better idea of US situation soon.

I’m a bit pissed that we fund CDC with 11 Billion a year + yearly increases and this is all they can do.

This is why you cant trust zero hedge and their BS. My local news reported this tonight and in the 30 seconds they spent on it they said they were only testing the people in the states that are sick and test NEGATIVE for the regular flu.

Now why cant zero hedge even mention that in their article? No they want you to think if you sneeze you are going to be arrested and taken to quarantine.

Zero hedge is just BS

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yep ZH is not a site I would take seriously.a reply to: papajj

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: papajj

They were in the CDC briefing.

Here’s the briefing - CDC

But let’s check the transcript together shall we? Oh here it is -

FIRST, YESTERDAY, SECRETARY AZAR MENTIONED THAT THE CDC HAS BEGUN WORKING WITH FIVE PUBLIC HEALTH LABS TO CONDUCT COMMUNITY BASED INFLUENZA BASED SURVEILLANCE SO WE CAN TEST THOSE WITH FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS FOR NOVEL CORONAVIRUS. THOSE PUBLIC HEALTH LABS ARE IN LOS ANGELES, SAN FRANCISCO, SEATTLE, CHICAGO AND NEW YORK CITY AND I WANT TO THANK THEM FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION, COLLABORATION AND SUPPORT

At this link - CDC Feb 14 Transcript

And there’s an audio file for your listening pleasure. I checked it before I posted.

edit on 14-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
China has shut down the LARGEST PROTESTS IN HONG KONG history
without having sent out tanks (it looks bad when the whole world watches as you
mow down one guy in the road trying to stop a HUGE tank). It also would be VERY
interesting to see WHO COMES OUT with the vaccine and any CHINESE links
it may have (because they already have the vaccine made).

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

They are only testing the ones who test negative for the flu..

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: papajj

Hedge said that even quoted it -

They are currently testing for influenza. The idea is they will test the influenza negative specimens," said Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. There are now 15 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the US and more than 600 people remain in quarantine.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx
I'm not so sure they mowed him down.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Update Feb 14 11 am

Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Canada
2 Toronto,Ont., 4 British Columbia, 1 London,Ont. total 7+12=19
Feb 6/2020 Japan reports 41 new cases of coronavirus on cruise ship
near Tokyo, raising ship's total to 61

Feb. 7/2020 --- 3 more confirm Tolal at 64
Feb. 8/2020 --- 6 more confirm Total at 70
Feb. 9/2020 -- 65 more confirm Total at 135
Feb. 11/2020 - 38 more confirm Total at 173
Feb. 12/2020 - 44 more confirm Total at 218

There are 416 American passengers on board
There are 215 Canadians on board
twitter.com...

multimedia.scmp.com...
Rumor is
Jakarta, Indonesia actually has over 20 confirmed cases right now
but has a tight lid on everything
Laos has over 30 confirmed cases, again tightly controlled narrative

docs.google.com...

JHU press release about the development of the dashboard:
hub.jhu.edu...

Save this Preparedness and Response Plan offline and share with your local docs and hospitals:
www.hopkins-cepar.org...
Also
www.who.int...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
CLEAR EVIDENCE it is NOT a Bioweapon. So What's All This About ACE2 and nCoV-2019 (COVID-2019)?

LIVING IN THE LAND OF ABJECT OBJECTIVITY, as a truly independent scientist, I see streams of information from a wide and diverse number of sources. It’s also a cozy little spot where arrows of bias from “both sides” of every issue are flung with remarkable ease – and with little consideration for liability over unwarranted attempts at defamation.

Another possibility is high ambient exposure to bat coronaviruses. People in the region, however, have been eating wild-caught animals for thousands of years. Since China has such an exceptional written history going deep into their past, it would behoove humanity to study the ancient scrolls from China for evidence of plagues traced to eating bats, pangolins and other animals we now know understand can harbor coronaviruses. It is likey that B-coronaviruses have been infecting humans for tens if not hundreds of thousands of millenia.

So what’s different in 2019? On Dec 1, a new national vaccine law went into effect. “China is to implement a state immunization program, and residents living within the territory of China are legally obligated to be vaccinated with immunization program vaccines, which are provided by the government free of charge."

Sorry, but i don't see any evidence in that. Not saying that it is not a natural virus nor bio-engineered.

Yes they eat a lot of different animals, I had a Chinese friend that told me once "We eat every animal that gives it back to the sky (or was it god?)". Yes, dealing with animals every day will amount the risks of getting bitten, swallowing blood, saliva, etc. of said animal and thus increasing the chance of getting new diseases into the humankind. They even eat some animals while they are alive.

Doing all this increases the chance that it's actually a natural virus, but a lot of scientists say that a virus needs an intermediate host to jump to humans, i.e.: From Bats it needs another host to get to humans, can't pass directly to humans. Have heard that a lot during all this mess.

This makes me wonder, what if they are wrong this time, and we are that intermediate host this time?

Edit:

By the way, If I understand correctly, he claims that it might have been introduced through a vaccine. So yea, for what I understand he is also not claiming that it is natural?
edit on 14/2/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Yes, the ACE2 peaked my curiosity. IDK, could be nature's payback for restoring harmonical balance. Harsh I know but nature is like the ocean, never turn your back on her... speaking on personal experience of several years at sea.

I'm quite sure he was expecting some disagreements given his very first paragraph. Lancet may be very good papers to cite but they are not one all be all authority. Nobody is at this point in time. There is one super long comment that 'seriously disagreed' but obvious he/she was one sided and went off the reservation on a personal rant but, did leave some links of interest. Man, it's like a sudden rogue wave of wanna be experts.

edit on 14-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

I went back and read the paper from Harvard people here - Link

And they do clearly say the virus originated in bats. They theorize it was modified after it was removed from bats. So in fact were this theory true, you would be correct in that we are the intermediate species.
edit on 14-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Grammar need more beer

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Good video.

Domestic media cited experts as wondering if a "stealth outbreak" might already be underway in Japan.

Tohoku University Professor Hitoshi O#ani told Jiji Press that efforts should be devoted to reducing the speed of contagion and treating the severely ill, as an epidemic is "likely occurring to some extent".
www.straitstimes.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The US State Department will evacuate some American citizens and their families aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship, the biggest cluster of coronavirus infections outside China, the Wall Street Journal reports.

About 380 people will be offered seats on two evacuation flights from Japan back to the US, the Journal said, citing an official of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

www.sbs.com.au...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Here's something interesting...

With the exception of Australia, the current evolution of Coronavirus is almost non-existent south of the Equator.

Why?

Australia seems fairly easy to explain because of all the Chinese travel and trade. However, many countries in South America, specifically Peru (among others) have significant Chinese populations and travel, not to mention trade. But there's nothing in South America (or very little). Nothing in southern Africa, etc.
edit on 2/14/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: redpassion

CLEAR EVIDENCE it is NOT a Bioweapon. So What's All This About ACE2 and nCoV-2019 (COVID-2019)?
They even eat some animals while they are alive.

Gagh is best eaten when served live. go to 2:54

edit on V472020Fridaypm29America/ChicagoFri, 14 Feb 2020 23:47:31 -06001 by Violater1 because: lhiug

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: redpassion

They even eat some animals while they are alive.

Gagh is best eaten when served live. go to 2:54

hahahaha, maybe that's where Star Trek got the idea hahaha.
edit on 15/2/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Is CCP intentionally doing this in China so they can more easily rebuild the country into something they find more desirable? Their economy, currency, food distribution, internet freedom, etc will all be at their lowest level of functioning and be prime for the CCP to make comprehensive across the board sweeping changes with no resistance without having worry about any type of organized global response. Is the virus a red herring? (Mods if this is best seen as a new topic please do as you think is best.)
edit on 14-2-2020 by Cmajlz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2020 by Cmajlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cmajlz
Is CCP intentionally doing this in China so they can more easily rebuild the country into something they find more desirable? Their economy, currency, food distribution, internet freedom, etc will all be at their lowest level of functioning and be prime for the CCP to make comprehensive across the board sweeping changes with no resistance without having worry about any type of organized global response. Is the virus a red herring? (Mods if this is best seen as a new topic please do as you think is best.)

... um.. no? I am always baffled by the theories that a country would use an uncontrollable virus as a mechanism for a super-secret plot of destruction. It affects -everyone- including your allies and family if you are the person setting it off. They already had control - why would they need a virus to get -more- control?

ugh.. these theories.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join