It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hasn't been officially announced yet, but it has pretty clearly spread to Hawaii as well. 

The local radio stations here remind us several times a day that there are no confirmed cases, but guess what? www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

The CDC test kits, also known as the only means we have of detection, do not work. They initially sent the test kits to the wrong state (not the wrong island, or even the wrong city, which maybe could be understood as a lot of places here sound similar to outsiders, but the wrong fuggin STATE).

Then the kits showed up damaged. The next batch was just flat out defective. Now they say we should have some more arrive in a week.

They keep telling us there are no confirmed cases, but WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TEST FOR THE GODDAMN VIRUS. Of course there are no confirmed cases, as we lack the capacity to even test for it. At all. 

Just today it was revealed that a Japanese tourist that has the virus was cruising around the islands for 11 days. It is definitely spreading around our islands.

www.khon2.com...

The fact that he took a Hawaiian Airlines flight (Hawaiian Airlines has a fleet of only 20 planes, that make every single inter-island flight www.hawaiianairlines.com...), means that hundreds of people travelling between the islands have been on the same plane. Not to even mention the pilots, crew, cleaners, etc.

edit on 15-2-2020 by VariableConstant because: added links

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Let me know when it starts killing young, healthy individuals. That's when we should start to worry.

"Gee, thanks bunches!" Says the guy who will be 70 this year.
edit on 15-2-2020 by Rich Z because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm sorry, but you're going to need to provide a lot more corroborating evidence than just some guy on youtube to make people believe there are "50,000" dead!

#bioweapon coronavirus overwhelming crematorium in Wuhan? Outbreak News

This video has already been posted and provides a good compilation and dig into some of the main issues around the crematoriums. There has been a lot of reporting issues with the official numbers, hospitals overwhelmed, people dying at home, people not diagnosed of actual cause of death, just set straight to the crematoriums with reports they are all working at full capacity 24/7.

To get a more accurate estimate of the death toll due to this virus we need to get a more accurate figure in death increases. With seeing everything posted since the start of these threads, 50K death toll sounds reasonable.

No offense but some super high guy on twitch doesnt lead any credence to anything, please refrain

were not all menials or tweens

Stop, this guy cant even articulate himself accurately

Nevermind, It IS your channel, which explains your postings here, cause youre clearly high as hell on your youtube channel, and referencing stuff on ATS
edit on 15-2-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

He has put together the evidence of the SO2 and other data sources about the Wuhan crematoriums in a more presentable manner than what is dispersed through out these threads. Play the ball not the player.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Asians Far More Susceptible to Corona Virus than Other Races, More Likely to Die, Just Like SARS

Europe reloaded

"The Corona virus is a virus that, for whatever reason, East Asians are susceptible to but other races are not, just like SARS. None of our people are going to succumb to this condition. The MSM’s constant hyping is just a way of making people panic, because people are more susceptible to being indoctrinated when they panic. By not reporting the race of those who have caught this disease in Europe, unnecessary panic is being fomented among Europeans…so that they can be more easily inculcated with the message than “race differences don’t exist, because race is a social construct.”

Russia insider

edit on 15-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

He has put together the evidence of the SO2 and other data sources about the Wuhan crematoriums in a more presentable manner than what is dispersed through out these threads. Play the ball not the player.

No , he hasnt put them together at all

Its not HIM , its YOU, youre the youtube guy, theres no way with someone with THAT many LOW subscribers and viewers, that you just ran across this guy and think hes the end all be all

hes extremely high, hes not evaluating the information, and hes confusing real info with fake, and crossing them, along with dismissing verified info.

Just stop kiddo we know its you

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Asians Far More Susceptible to Corona Virus than Other Races, More Likely to Die, Just Like SARS

Europe reloaded

"The Corona virus is a virus that, for whatever reason, East Asians are susceptible to but other races are not, just like SARS. None of our people are going to succumb to this condition. The MSM’s constant hyping is just a way of making people panic, because people are more susceptible to being indoctrinated when they panic. By not reporting the race of those who have caught this disease in Europe, unnecessary panic is being fomented among Europeans…so that they can be more easily inculcated with the message than “race differences don’t exist, because race is a social construct.”

Russia insider

PURE Russian propaganda with the intent of quelling panic amongst the population..

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Since when has the CCP shown an respect for human life? Plus what better time to get their families out of harms way but during a national holiday when no one would suspect anything?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Cmajlz

I am not following your logic.

The CCP has nothing to gain and EVERYTHING to lose with this incident..

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

My thought too. Not a US weapon either, bioweapons with such extreme incubation periods 1) do nothing to quickly incapacitate troop formations/war machine 2) do not recognize borders and 3) are WMDs akin to using nuclear weapons justifying a nuclear response from Red China

If this were a Chinese weapon (and it 99% is not) then it walked out of Wuhan's virology lab on somebodys sneaker soles...no way they are going to torch their own country that way
edit on 2/15/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Very possible. Unless/until test kits are readily accessible and proven reliable, we may never know how many of us may have gotten it thinking it was a cold or flu...

Well, unless a lot of people are dying from it, does it really matter? For all intents and purposes, it would be just a typical flu or cold.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Is there anyone on here that actually believes that only 1,526 people have died so far from this Coronavirus outbreak since it started in Wuhan in December 2019?
edit on 15-2-2020 by tlearyus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
May be nothing but I found the following dot connecting of interest.

Jesse Liu's (who was just dropped by Trump as top Treasury Department official) husband Michael Abramowicz is on the Economics Board at the [Lifeboat Foundation]. 💰💰

Transhumanist Jeffrey Epstein (who didn't kill himself) was also on their advisory Financial & Futurist Boards. Thank God we have people like this "safeguarding humanity."😲

One of many Epstein connections is this Lifeboat Foundation that build giant bunkers to safeguard humanity.???

No worries though...they're all over the Coronavirus problem.😲👀

Utilizing Biopharma 4.0 to Boost Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Vaccine Efforts

There is much more down the rabbit hole.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tlearyus

I actually think China is seriously covering up the numbers.

I ALSO am seeing a lot of anti-Chinese Communist Party twitter bots that I suspect are blowing the numbers way out of proportion. Pretty sure the real numbers lie somewhere in-between.. There are probably dead people locked unreported in their quarantined homes, dead by starvation, dead from lack of care from other diseases and the authorities reclassifying Coronavirus deaths as "severe pneumonia."

edit on 2/15/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Just stop kiddo we know its you

U.S. NORTHCOM Initiates Pandemic Plan

It is a matter of international security to keep the communication channels open and help develop an accurate picture of what is developing. Sharing relevant sources and links on the topic is one way I can help in this fight. In the end we all have to make our own decisions about what to believe and who to trust in this complex information landscape.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

'It Would Spread Very Quickly'

Egypt has pick up its first confirmed case, asymptomatic. Africa is unprepared, doing the best they can with what they have.

Well, I believe the question is going to be, are the Africans going to respond to the virus like people of Asian descent, or European descent? I guess the same question applies to Pakistan, India, etc.... There does seem to be a sharp dividing line between the Asian and non-Asian peoples concerning how hard this virus hits them. At least from the evidence seen so far.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

'It Would Spread Very Quickly'

Egypt has pick up its first confirmed case, asymptomatic. Africa is unprepared, doing the best they can with what they have.

Well, I believe the question is going to be, are the Africans going to respond to the virus like people of Asian descent, or European descent? I guess the same question applies to Pakistan, India, etc.... There does seem to be a sharp dividing line between the Asian and non-Asian peoples concerning how hard this virus hits them. At least from the evidence seen so far.

Yup.

Lung damage from years of stress caused by severe pollution..

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: ketsuko

that would be really beneficial if say for instance anyone was in a trade war with china,
dont get me wrong im not even suggesting ! that but you have to admit it was very fortuitous timing

I believe that if China thought that were true for even an instant, we would all be sucking radioactive fallout dust right now from the nuclear weapons they launched into the USA. IMHO.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Well, if that turns out to be true, hell even conspiracy, this will give more ammo to the climate activists. Hello Greta. Do we have a Soros backed Chinese version of Greta?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: all2human

China is staggering resilient to things like this. Now, they may have strategic reasons to "act" like they're not, but in reality they are. The redundancy in China is like no other place on Earth!

Well, I am no expert in these things, but this link that was posted here earlier seems to dispute what you are claiming about China's production: www.zerohedge.com...

Quite honestly, I believe the Chinese people fear disease and death as much as any other nationality. So if a percentage of the population is dying from a contagion today, how keen are these people going to be about going to work tomorrow and perhaps catch the same thing? Whole cities are being quarantined there and the people ordered to stay in their homes. And as best I can see, that isn't slowing down any.

If your livelihood depends on imports from China, I think it would be wise to be looking for alternative sources right now.

IMHO.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join