It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
advance computer modeling of covid-19 future spread

This is the update the medical professionals are getting. If we want to be as informed as those on the front lines, let's keep tabs of the info they are getting

There is a two hour video presentation you can watch to get the full scope of info being disseminated internally by the medical community.

Enjoy

Soul

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm sorry, but you're going to need to provide a lot more corroborating evidence than just some guy on youtube to make people believe there are "50,000" dead!

#bioweapon coronavirus overwhelming crematorium in Wuhan? Outbreak News

This video has already been posted and provides a good compilation and dig into some of the main issues around the crematoriums. There has been a lot of reporting issues with the official numbers, hospitals overwhelmed, people dying at home, people not diagnosed of actual cause of death, just set straight to the crematoriums with reports they are all working at full capacity 24/7.

To get a more accurate estimate of the death toll due to this virus we need to get a more accurate figure in death increases. With seeing everything posted since the start of these threads, 50K death toll sounds reasonable.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted but seems like somebody is making a profit from all this

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: papajj

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
CDC will begin testing for virus...

People in the US experiencing flu-like symptoms will be screened for the latest coronavirus that originated from China, officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced during a briefing on Friday, adding that it will roll out 5 labs, in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Seattle, to screen patients through the ominously sounding "national flu surveillance program"; if that wasn't bad enough, they also said the program is likely to expand as more confirmed cases are expected in the coming days and weeks.

Zerohedge - Chaos Coming

Looks like we’ll have a better idea of US situation soon.

I’m a bit pissed that we fund CDC with 11 Billion a year + yearly increases and this is all they can do.

This is why you cant trust zero hedge and their BS. My local news reported this tonight and in the 30 seconds they spent on it they said they were only testing the people in the states that are sick and test NEGATIVE for the regular flu.

Now why cant zero hedge even mention that in their article? No they want you to think if you sneeze you are going to be arrested and taken to quarantine.

Zero hedge is just BS

Zero Hedge is Natural News for Libertarians..

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Here's something interesting...

With the exception of Australia, the current evolution of Coronavirus is almost non-existent south of the Equator.

Why?

Australia seems fairly easy to explain because of all the Chinese travel and trade. However, many countries in South America, specifically Peru (among others) have significant Chinese populations and travel, not to mention trade. But there's nothing in South America (or very little). Nothing in southern Africa, etc.

That is something I have been wondering also. Chile already issued a "Health alert" to face the Corona Virus. A very "draconian"* one from my point of view (I posted it in thread 1 or 2). It is VERY weird that they did that, they claim it's just a measure to be prepared, but I highly doubt it, maybe it's just the CT inside of me, but I think they are hiding something.

The government really does nothing in anticipation, they have a history to act extremely late, hides information and are always trying to manipulate the data, especially economic indexes (they always get caught xD). Anyways, wait for news about Chile by the end of February and the beginning of March, this is the time when a lot of people come back from abroad and start working again, we are currently in vacations. Also, since October, tourists are trying to avoid Chile because of the political and social instability because of the civil unrest we had.

*Our government is very authoritarian, so no surprise in that (they shot rubber pellets into the face of protesters, more than 350 people lost 1 eye, 2 lost both, and committed other human rights violations in just 1-2 months and did a curfew).

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

SAN DIEGO (KGTV) — San Diego leaders declared a local emergency and public health emergency for seven days over the novel coronavirus, giving officials access to resources to address the virus.

CDC and county health officials cautioned that the declarations did not mean residents faced an increased risk of the virus.

Under the declarations, the county will be able to seek mutual aid, potentially be reimbursed for their response, and ensure resources to first responders and hospitals, stock pile medical supplies and gain access to hospital beds, and state and federal emergency funds if necessary.

www.10news.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
No cases in NZ yet..... apparently. I don't think the virus cares about direction.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Remember, there aren't a lot of testing kits available or places to test. There is going to be a significant lag in confirmed cases.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: papajj

Maybe the Chinese samples show something in addition to a Coronavirus infection. Playing Devil's advocate, but maybe the concerns that China used the Coronavirus to cover up something else are on to something? Impossible to say without someone other than the CCP accessing the real data and information on the ground.

Well it sure would have to be something truly awful that China is hiding. This coronavirus that might have been used only as a coverup apparently attacks lung tissue and the immune system certain seems awful enough to me, as is. Of course, maybe in a hurry they just grabbed the wrong vial for the coverup specimen. If one mistake can be made, so can two.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masisoar
Remember, there aren't a lot of testing kits available or places to test. There is going to be a significant lag in confirmed cases.

I have been thinking this as well.

No cases in N. Korea-impossible.. No cases in Indonesia-highly improbable.. Mongolia-nothing.. Just 2 cases in Russia-unlikely..

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: Greensman

If the test results are positive,negative, positive, negative etc....why are we letting people go?

They know you just can't stop it, only slow it down. They are playing a game of chance. We all are.

Can anyone rule out the possibility that perhaps those "recovered" will NEVER be truly negative for the rest of their lives?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z
Nope. Not yet. Let's hope that is not the case however.

I have MRSA permanently in the bone of my elbow and it flares up a few times a year causing painful inflammation..

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If you can get re-infected then I guess nowt.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Terra Serranum
Reporting on it seems to have died down a lot, people are sick of the story, not an epidemic here so it's just "China's problem."

What else is presently big news that would normally be dominating the headlines? Nothing I can think of... the impeachment is over and old news, the election is many months away, the Dem primaries aren't taking the spotlight... Take the coronavirus out of the equation and we are seeing a painfully slow news cycle, a boring news cycle, TBH... for many years now the MSM has capitalized on ANY potential pandemic or outbreak, yet damn close to crickets with this one. FOXnews,com doesn't even have it on their front page at all, it's got a spot on CNN in relation to the CDC, Same for CBSnews.com... a single header related to the CDC, Not a peep on MSNBC's front page, Bloomberg has a single link they keep updated, Nothing on Breitbart, and Drudge had a handful of articles buried midway down the list until yesterday when it topped the page due to China reporting 15,000 infections.

The MSM's behavior on this virus is totally the antithesis of how they have always acted in the past. Clearly they have been instructed to downplay it.

Well, that is bad news for people not actively following this issue. But on the other hand, pretty good news for those folks who want to prepare for the worst before supplies dry up. As has been mentioned, if you intend to prepare, now is the time.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I enjoy the "local reports" put up by contributors to this thread. Bits and bobs of news we'll never see in the MSM.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Here's something interesting...

With the exception of Australia, the current evolution of Coronavirus is almost non-existent south of the Equator.

Why?

Australia seems fairly easy to explain because of all the Chinese travel and trade. However, many countries in South America, specifically Peru (among others) have significant Chinese populations and travel, not to mention trade. But there's nothing in South America (or very little). Nothing in southern Africa, etc.

Yep, wondering that myself today. I've read some reports from Brazil and Argentina but so far they haven't divulged any real news. Brazil and Peru have large concentrations of Chinese so I believe it will hit there next. God help them.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Virus don't like southern hemisphere, too hot. Will visit in the winter.

Seriously though I was pondering that very question a few days ago.

ETA: Can Coronavirus Be Crushed By Warmer Weather?

Dr. Nancy Messionnier of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sounds a similar note when it comes to predicting a slowdown of cases with warmer weather. "I think it's premature to assume that," she said during a call with reporters on Wednesday. "We haven't been through even a single year with this pathogen."

Sidenote: Dr. Messionnier is the sister of former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

edit on 15-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: ketsuko

Didnt I say “decent news outlet”

Yes you did. And even so, I'm glad I wasn't drinking something when I read what you originally wrote.

Truth be known, "decent news outlets" are extremely rare these days. In most cases, if there was no fake news, we would have no news at all. IMHO.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Can anyone rule out the possibility that perhaps those "recovered" will NEVER be truly negative for the rest of their lives?

How i understand anti viral drugs like Remdesivir working is by inhibiting the RNA replication of the virus once it has entered the cell. I guess this means that once you have been infected and treated it is possible for the virus to lay dormant and unable to be detected without looking into every cell potentially open to infection.

I don't know what other effects may surface by inhibiting RNA processing within a cell. What happens when the anti viral drugs disperse and the cell uptakes the RNA virus replication that has been sitting there dormant? At this stage it does appear possible that those that have recovered can have their infections flare up again.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Will it Shed when your not sick?
yes..
Did it just happen to come from the same area a bio lab was fiddling with it?
spooky stuff
There is so much we don't know
No surprise most of us jump to conclusions
edit on 15-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join