It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda
What actual evidence was brought forth, then? Instead of alluding to it, provide it.

as a fellow programmer, i'm sure you know the old saying: RTFM. to be precise, hundreds of pages of part 1 and part 2 of this thread.

as for the virus being engineered, i'll post this once again:

and before screaming "not peer-reviewed", think twice. he has credentials, his logic is sound, and he's not the only one saying that while everything that had to happen for this virus to show up could happen naturally, it's extremely unlikely as far as probability goes. if his claims mean, as you say, f.ck all, then that certainly applies to everything you're saying as well.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Adphil28
Cracking
The passenger on the plane at Heathrow said”

He said they did not receive any advice about what to do and that he was not planning to self-isolate but would take every precaution if he suspected he had any symptoms.”

Because asymptomatic and infectious mean nothing now apparently!
🤦🏽‍♂️

news.sky.com...

Well, they displayed the sad fact that the concept of "Quarantine" meant nothing when the imbeciles around the world started flying their citizens out of a valid quarantine zone in Hubei and back into their countries of origin to bring the care package of this virus to their home soil with them... so why would any of the rest of the concepts that justify why a quarantine was set up in the first place matter?

Yeah, my country's gov't is f*cking retarded (I'm from Canada). "Let's bring all of these people back home so they can be with their families!"

If I was infected with this #, I would impose self-quarantine. I would fight to avoid being taken back to my family until I was clear because not only would my family be at risk, but I would be risking perhaps thousands of lives. If it was my family members who this happened to, I would not want them returning home, either.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
It wasn't meant to prove anything.

Why so defensive?

I'm not being defensive, just pointing out that it is a nice story, but doesn't prove anything.

Why so offensive?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: DanDanDat
It wasn't meant to prove anything.

Why so defensive?

I'm not being defensive, just pointing out that it is a nice story, but doesn't prove anything.

Why so offensive?

Ok

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
#Wuhan explosion, heard 30 km away. Dozens of military helicopters flew by immediately. #coronavirus

Reports of explosion in Wuhan. Some place it near the location of the newly built hospital / quarantine facility. No verification yet of the actual site or damage. Lots of theories, some video of smoke and explosion sounds.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Man if this gets loose in Los Angeles,san Fran, or San Diego it's gonna rip through there like a tornado in a trailer park.

That's been my thoughts. West Coast is a great setup for rampant plague. They have medieval diseases circulating out there.

link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Yes I know you said for him to use a mixture of diluted oil and coliidal silver soak his filters and let dry

Yes that could destroy his filters.

Not 'diluted oil' - an extremely diluted mix of a drop or two of oregano oil in CS.

Got proof that will destroy a filter? I'd like to see it.

Instead spray with lysol and set aside, that won't destroy his filters and he can spray the whole mask w itx w out worry of degrading the materials or filter failure

again, proof that CS (with a drop or two of oregano oil) will destroy the filters, or I call BS.

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Man if this gets loose in Los Angeles,san Fran, or San Diego it's gonna rip through there like a tornado in a trailer park.

That's been my thoughts. West Coast is a great setup for rampant plague. They have medieval diseases circulating out there.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Potential dumb question but if the Chinese are saying that people can become reinfected with this virus and are susceptible the 2nd time round with dire consequence how can they also say that transfusions of recovered people's antibodies would help to cure people?
Surely they are no/nor enough antibodies to create a healing response?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Last night I went to Walmart to pick up a few things I needed. My son has the sniffles ,so I went into the pharmacy section. There was almost no Tylenol left. Also no cold and flu Tylenol. They were just stocking the DayQuil so I grabbed a bottle. There is also no masks. Another thing I noticed , when I checked out , my cashier had gloves on . I then did a fast check and found 2 more cashier's and 1 lady at customer service with gloves on .

This kind of made me a think that people are starting to take notice . Now the question is when does the run on people buying stuff starts .

I really think if you are worried about this virus , now is the time to buy supplies .

BTW I am in the Houston area 😁

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

"originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: SailorJerry

These are same people who believe the numbers from CCP.

Who would that be? Or are you back on the train of falsely accusing people who simply point out that the numbers for infections and happenings outside China are simply not following the same path as those inside China (as reported by the CCP)?

Note: in case you missed it, champ, if the numbers inside China are much worse than reported by the CCP, which I and everyone else I've seen in this thread have readily admitted many times (in spite of the repeated nonsensical claims to the contrary) is almost certain, that makes the numbers outside China even less concerning than if their numbers were reasonably accurate.

Got it, champ?

and what makes you think that the numbers outside China are accurate? because CNN said so?

the rest of the world is few weeks behind schedule compared to China. you're comparing apples to oranges.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: armakirais
Last night I went to Walmart to pick up a few things I needed. My son has the sniffles ,so I went into the pharmacy section. There was almost no Tylenol left. Also no cold and flu Tylenol. They were just stocking the DayQuil so I grabbed a bottle. There is also no masks. Another thing I noticed , when I checked out , my cashier had gloves on . I then did a fast check and found 2 more cashier's and 1 lady at customer service with gloves on .

This kind of made me a think that people are starting to take notice . Now the question is when does the run on people buying stuff starts .

I really think if you are worried about this virus , now is the time to buy supplies .

BTW I am in the Houston area 😁

What I mentioned to my wife when she asked if I was scared. “Not of dying or becoming critically ill, but of economic or social disfunction.” Most of our medical supplies come from China. I’d already stocked up on cold medicine, multivitamins, sanitizers, masks and the like in case they do become impossible to find. And if I don’t need them no harm no foul. I can store them until needed or donate them if they become close to expiration
Been slowly adding food and water supplies in case we have to self quarantine in our homes but I felt the medical supplies were paramount
edit on 14-2-2020 by MaverickLRD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

I don't blame the evacuees. I place 100% of the blame on the national leaders who signed off on the evacuees being brought out of the zone. They are elected to make the difficult decisions, including ones that sometimes look a bit cruel and draconian. If they cannot or will not make those decisions, move aside for someone else who will.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Again that would destroy the filter

I don't know how many more people need to tell you this that have experience w these pieces of equipment

So, you have experience.

You have taken 4 ounces of CS, added a drop or two of oregano oil, and confirmed that soaking a filter in such a dilute solution will destroy the filter?

If so, then ok... but I doubt that is what you mean. You and others are making an assumption... and we all know what can happen when you do that.

I could be wrong. No one has to take my advice. Doesn't really matter, because everything I've read says that masks, especially mechanical respirators of some kind, are ineffective at protecting against getting it.

So, I'll just be relying on treatment...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Imagine this, someone accidentally bombs close to BSL-4 Lab

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The one confirmed patient we had over here was quarantined on feb 2.
they keep testing him daily because he needs to have two negative tests in a row to leave the quarantine hospital.
On Wednesday feb 12 he finally tested negative. On feb 13 his test was positive again.

The seem to know very well about the possible false negative results of the tests.
Is this how it's been done in other parts of the world as well? I mean, before releasing patients from quarantine?
And,
do they automatically test suspected cases twice? or only once?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: logicsoda
What actual evidence was brought forth, then? Instead of alluding to it, provide it.

as a fellow programmer, i'm sure you know the old saying: RTFM. to be precise, hundreds of pages of part 1 and part 2 of this thread.

as for the virus being engineered, i'll post this once again:

and before screaming "not peer-reviewed", think twice. he has credentials, his logic is sound, and he's not the only one saying that while everything that had to happen for this virus to show up could happen naturally, it's extremely unlikely as far as probability goes. if his claims mean, as you say, f.ck all, then that certainly applies to everything you're saying as well.

When I first saw that video in the previous threads, my mind went to one thing before continuing with the video: credentials, so I decided to take it upon myself to look him up. He has an MBA and a PhD in Management. He is pre-med.

Peer-review refers to articles/studies being subjected to review by experts in the related field. Pre-med is not an expert, by any means... he is not even a medical student. I will give the video another view when I have time later today so I can make a careful point-by-point analysis of his claims and see what actual experts in the field have to say about his claims (pretty sure the nonsense related to his BLAST re the bat SARS was already debunked by somebody who was actually an expert in the field; i.e. virology, or in a related field such as immunology).

link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
and what makes you think that the numbers outside China are accurate? because CNN said so?

What are you smoking???

I have never, ever, ever said that I think the numbers are accurate. EVER

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
I posted towards the end of the second thread about this issue.
China produces over 80% of the global supply of medication so it is an issue. I researched further and discovered that India produces much of the generic medication.
Interesting point is that India receives the majority of the raw ingredients from China.
There we have it folks.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join