It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:
(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
#Wuhan explosion, heard 30 km away. Dozens of military helicopters flew by immediately. #coronavirus

Reports of explosion in Wuhan. Some place it near the location of the newly built hospital / quarantine facility. No verification yet of the actual site or damage. Lots of theories, some video of smoke and explosion sounds.

Not wuhan, Chongqing and was a fire in a residential building due to a dropped cigaret.

link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Wait a minute, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Wuhan on total lock down? What are all those people doing frolicking outside? That makes no sense.

link   
a reply to: slapjacks

“Accidentally” 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

EXACTLY!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The CDC provides zero guidelines on a process to “clean” an n95 with any material for extended use. They do have extended use guidelines, but Lysol, CS, or any other product does not fit their list of extended use
I imagine cleaning products like Lysol would have terrible funes to inhale. And n95s are not oil proof so oil would likely clog and degrade the filter

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I shouldn't say this but if anyone is going to get infected would there be poetic justice in MPs going first?

2 MPs on lockdown (no symptoms) after attending bus conference where one of the 9 infected is known to have attended.

On another subject. Anyone heard about those first 2 York cases? Are they stable? It's been a while....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I like this guy! the link to his channel is in my signature.
He has posted many updates since this vid,
also the interview with Dr Boyle (creator of bio-weapons act) is an interesting watch if you haven't seen it yet!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: checkmeout
Potential dumb question but if the Chinese are saying that people can become reinfected with this virus and are susceptible the 2nd time round with dire consequence how can they also say that transfusions of recovered people's antibodies would help to cure people?
Surely they are no/nor enough antibodies to create a healing response?

Good questions. It is a newly developing situation and until the solid facts are in we are all on shaky ground at this time, trying to do the best we can with what we have.

If a more deadly second round of infections is to take place, then the antigens that are produced also latch onto the immune system to get the body fighting its self rather than the virus is one theory at this time. Or something like this, some how the immune system gets tricked and does not operate at usual efficiency.

I have not seen any reports or papers about using transfusion to boost the immune system of the sick. On the surface it sounds good, as for just how effective it really is I don't know. It would be nice if there was some easy fix like this available.

(post by Adphil28 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
China manufactures over 80% of the global supply of medication. They also manufacture vaccines. It has really concerned me that instead of FDA inspections of their facilities ghost inspections are done. So how do we know that they have been manufactured correctly.
Also towards the end of last year there were several medication recalls.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here is an article from the NIH on exploratory studies for cleaning/disinfecting n95 masks.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
need to postmark again as thread moving too fast.

Niothing to add

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Reality check.

We've been saying that for a few weeks now, "But we're a few weeks behind China..." How many times do we say that before we realize that "a few weeks ago", China had already locked down major cities, travel restrictions had been imposed imposed, etc, and everyone knew they were lying, and saying "where will we be in a few weeks if it's already this bad in China".

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Wait a minute, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Wuhan on total lock down? What are all those people doing frolicking outside? That makes no sense.

Not every apartment has its front doors wielded shut by the looks of it. Would you just stay in your apartment when explosions are going off despite a quarantine?

I cannot fully verify the exact source of the video. The channel that has shared it does have a good reputation in reporting on events in Wuhan. China does have a 7 year sentence for reporting on fake news, is it a psy op? Reasonable to ask that question in this world. For now I am leaning towards more right than wrong.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

FDA did have staff doing inspection of some things because they were part of the personnel in the evacuation.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaverickLRD
The CDC provides zero guidelines on a process to “clean” an n95 with any material for extended use. They do have extended use guidelines, but Lysol, CS, or any other product does not fit their list of extended use
I imagine cleaning products like Lysol would have terrible funes to inhale. And n95s are not oil proof so oil would likely clog and degrade the filter

www.cdc.gov...

Good info, thanks for not piling on. So, looks like the Lysol recommendation is just as bad as mine for oregano oil?

CS is basically water, so no way it could cause any more of a problem as water.

Regardless, I've no plans for masks, I'll just self-treat and use sane precautions.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Not wuhan, Chongqing and was a fire in a residential building due to a dropped cigaret.

Ok, thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: logicsoda
What actual evidence was brought forth, then? Instead of alluding to it, provide it.

as a fellow programmer, i'm sure you know the old saying: RTFM. to be precise, hundreds of pages of part 1 and part 2 of this thread.

as for the virus being engineered, i'll post this once again:

and before screaming "not peer-reviewed", think twice. he has credentials, his logic is sound, and he's not the only one saying that while everything that had to happen for this virus to show up could happen naturally, it's extremely unlikely as far as probability goes. if his claims mean, as you say, f.ck all, then that certainly applies to everything you're saying as well.

When I first saw that video in the previous threads, my mind went to one thing before continuing with the video: credentials, so I decided to take it upon myself to look him up. He has an MBA and a PhD in Management. He is pre-med.

Peer-review refers to articles/studies being subjected to review by experts in the related field. Pre-med is not an expert, by any means... he is not even a medical student. I will give the video another view when I have time later today so I can make a careful point-by-point analysis of his claims and see what actual experts in the field have to say about his claims (pretty sure the nonsense related to his BLAST re the bat SARS was already debunked by somebody who was actually an expert in the field; i.e. virology, or in a related field such as immunology).

when you're taking a quick look at his about page on youtube, at least read it all (emphasis mine).

Paul Cottrell received his BS and MBA from Wayne State University, Ph.D. from Walden University and pre-medicial curriculum from Fordham University. He is currently at Harvard University for an ALM in Biology.

His research includes using chaos theory to model financial markets and economic emergence. His work on economic emergence contains new theoretical concepts of economic evolution and the creation of self organizational structures.

In addition, Dr. Paul Cottrell has published works from his Harvard University studies in genomics, neurobiology, neurosurgery, endocrinology and microbiota.

"not even a medical student" just isn't a fair description. he's not a medic, he's a scientist. there are certainly more knowledgeable people than him working on this virus, but that doesn't make him an idiot.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: MaverickLRD

www.cdc.gov...

Good info, thanks for not piling on. So, looks like the Lysol recommendation is just as bad as mine for oregano oil?

CS is basically water, so no way it could cause any more of a problem as water.

Regardless, I've no plans for masks, I'll just self-treat and use sane precautions.

I was just as curious as the two of you were. Which prompted my quick google. I hope I never come across as piling on, it’s not my intention...I just find certain subjects of interest and like to try to find the underpinnings
Hopefully you saw my follow up post of the NIH study. Could be useful for some
edit on 14-2-2020 by MaverickLRD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join