It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: 1questioner
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

I recall some seemingly authoritative source saying that masks as a protection against the virus are woefully useless, they are more to keep those who are infected from spreading it around?

If you really want to prep for this, get some high quality pure oregano oil, and start taking it orally. Also get some nebulizers and start breathing it (dilute!! with colloidal silver) at the first sign of symptoms, or even before/after going out. Also, get some manual spray misters, so if you lose power and run out of batteries for your nebulizers, you can spray/breathe in the mist.

No offense, but im not sure essential oils are going to defeat a lab made virus

But who knows

Assuming it is a lab-made virus, which we have no conclusive evidence of.

Actually all the evidence points to that it is, been following this since the first thread started...... There's tons of information from agencies studying all over including the US, saying that yes it does indeed seem to be engineered......

All the info is in all 3 threads..... Feel free

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
China has a history of producing faulty vaccines:

I'm now wondering what percentage of the vaccines used internationally (especially here in the US) are manufactured in China?

Regardless, I don't trust any government when it comes to something they want to inject into the bodies of my children.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
China has a history of producing faulty vaccines:

I'm now wondering what percentage of the vaccines used internationally (especially here in the US) are manufactured in China?

Regardless, I don't trust any government when it comes to something they want to inject into the bodies of my children.

Not sure about vaccines, but they do produce most of the medicines we use, from what I understand

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: dfnj2015

You can’t change a culture......no matter how stupid the habits are.

Given how many people are dying they might have some incentive nowadays to change their culture.

Is this how the West will suddenly realize that they'd better stop driving fossil fueled cars IF they want to "help" mitigate the Global Warming they (incorrectly) attribute to "Car CO/CO2 omissions . . . BUT they still drive a V8 "truck"

Why?

Cultural HABITS, that's why? People are Selfish and so long as it doens't directly affect them and theirs (aka NIMBY)
then "it's Not Their problem" and

Y'know, "somebody should DO something about it! . . .

just so long as it's Not them who "have to change THEIR ways"

E.G. The C Foundation and Akancide is an example of "old habits Die hard

edit on 14-2-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: rhahabbits

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Halfswede
How would soaking a respirator filter in 70% alchohol affect it? Thanks

Much better would be to use oregano oil diluted in colloidal silver...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
A quick spray with Lysol, VitalOxide, or other disinfectant should be sufficient.

Never heard of VitalOxide before, thanks...

(post by Flyingclaydisk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I recall some seemingly authoritative source saying that masks as a protection against the virus are woefully useless, they are more to keep those who are infected from spreading it around?

If you really want to prep for this, get some high quality pure oregano oil, and start taking it orally. Also get some nebulizers and start breathing it (dilute!! with colloidal silver) at the first sign of symptoms, or even before/after going out. Also, get some manual spray misters, so if you lose power and run out of batteries for your nebulizers, you can spray/breathe in the mist.

But who knows

Actually all the evidence points to that it is, been following this since the first thread started...... There's tons of information from agencies studying all over including the US, saying that yes it does indeed seem to be engineered......

All the info is in all 3 threads..... Feel free

Oh, you mean the threads littered with conjecture and wild speculation? Yeah, I've read through those... several times.

- The fact that the bio lab has had issues with leaks in the past is not evidence that this virus was engineered.
- The fact that research into coronaviruses was allegedly conducted at this lab is not evidence that the current novel coronavirus is engineered.
- The researchers from New Delhi retracted their paper after receiving a ton of scrutiny from the scientific community. Wasn't evidence of engineering (or artificial S-protein insertions).
- Purported researchers speculating that this virus was artificially designed is not evidence that it was artificially designed--conducting experiments, showing results, and having proper methodology would.
- U.S. and DARPA investing in research of coronaviruses is not evidence that this coronavirus was artificially created.

etc...

Lots of hyperbole, wild speculation, and conjecture abound. Nothing conclusive--just hearsay, logical fallacies, etc.
edit on 14-2-2020 by logicsoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

How would soaking a respirator filter in 70% alchohol affect it? Thanks

Much better would be to use oregano oil diluted in colloidal silver...

Christ dude what??? Dude you're giving out absolutely horrible advice just stop.....

That would absolutely destroy the respirator, screw off the facial seals, possibly break down internal seals, and gunk up the filters.....

Don't listen to this guy

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Not going to lie, I have to travel out of Chicago O'hare next week and the more information that keeps dripping out has me a little uneasy.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

But who knows

Maybe, maybe not, but oregano oil is extremely powerful. If anything natural would kill it, it would. It is extremely powerful against the regular flu, colds, and everything else I've ever used it for.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

"originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

But who knows"

It could be effective even against a man made virus, especially one that was engineered to not be totally obviously man made.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Not sure about vaccines, but they do produce most of the medicines we use, from what I understand

Good thing I don't take those either then...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Funny... maybe you should read up on oregano oil?
edit on Fri Feb 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

Riggghht because all the research so far that shows every sign of it being engineered is all nonsense

Yes I'm sure you're vastly more qualified than everyone that's looked at this virus, to say it's all hyperbole

Yep we should def listen to you instead

Kinda like the guy who just told someone to soak their poetentially lifesaving breathing gear in oil and colloidal silver

Coming from the poster who advised people to buy robotics incase society shuts down and they can automate their processes, gonna do a lot of good if powers down, there was a lot in that post that was wayyyyyy off from what you should stock up on in a survival hunker down situation

Sounds like more u just want to come off as an "authority" on the thread, but you haven't even been em keeping up clearly, because what you posted in response to the other poster isn't even close to the ACTUAL evidence brought forth

Just your opinion, which I'm not sure if you know, is not fact

But what do I know I'm just some old coot

edit on 14-2-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

"originally posted by: tanstaafl
"originally posted by: 1questioner
How would soaking a respirator filter in 70% alchohol affect it?"

Much better would be to use oregano oil diluted in colloidal silver..."

Christ dude what??? Dude you're giving out absolutely horrible advice just stop.....

That would absolutely destroy the respirator, screw off the facial seals, possibly break down internal seals, and gunk up the filters.....

Don't listen to this guy

Christ dude, chill out.

I'm talking about an extremely dilute solution, that is 99% colloidal silver (you apparently didn't read my first posts about the need to dilute it), not pure oregano oil. It certainly would NOT gunk everything up like you suggest, and would be FAR superior to using 70% alcohol wrt killing 'germs'.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: logicsoda
Kinda like the guy who just told someone to soak their poetentially lifesaving breathing gear in oil and colloidal silver

Kinda like the guy who totally gets things wrong because he doesn't read.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Here is a site I like for that sort of information :

survivalblog.com...

The site is searchable too, and they offer a thumb drive backup with all the info from this site for the last number of years for sale

survivalblog.com...

Great stuff, thank you.

Re. prepping literature: Another great resource here:
b-ok.cc...

All above board, you can download whole books for free. 5 million books, 77 million articles of all kinds. Think 5 a day are free, donate for more.
edit on 14-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: typo

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join