It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The spectacular collapse of Joe Biden as the Democrats’ front-runner

Sensing a humiliating defeat in the Granite State, Biden’s team announced the former vice president was throwing in the towel before the polls had even closed, spending Tuesday evening at a campaign launch party in Columbia, SC, about 1,000 miles away.

“Tonight, though, we just heard from the first two of 50 states. Just two,” Biden said. “It ain’t over, man. We’re just getting started.”

Go back to sleep Joe, it's over.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The spectacular collapse of Joe Biden as the Democrats’ front-runner

Sensing a humiliating defeat in the Granite State, Biden’s team announced the former vice president was throwing in the towel before the polls had even closed, spending Tuesday evening at a campaign launch party in Columbia, SC, about 1,000 miles away.

“Tonight, though, we just heard from the first two of 50 states. Just two,” Biden said. “It ain’t over, man. We’re just getting started.”

Go back to sleep Joe, it's over.
:
Front Runner ... Running. For cover lol

I'm feeling vocal

edit on 2122020 by MetalThunder because: I am responsible for my posts ...does it matter to u ? Up up and away

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A 2 hour time difference from EST would not indicate West coast Pacific Standard Time( PST)
It would indicate Mountain Standard Time

Arizona is MST

edit on 2122020 by Elostone because: forgot my beer

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Virginia Democrat controlled House passes Ban on AR-15 rifles, suppressors and high capacity magazines.

link to video

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: kasalt

Last thread we found out that Bolton was leaking in tandem. With the Ukrainian super twins.

Ukrainian super twins? Are you referring to Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman?

Chuck Schumer had Lev Parnas on the list of desired Senate impeachment witnesses. He was really scraping the bottom of the barrel-of-hope with that choice, lol.

Who dug up Parnas and Fruman in the first place? Wasn't it Rudy Giuliani? And weren't they taking their marching orders from Trump until they got arrested? Of course they were.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I guess we know where the 'war' is going to start. Hard to believe Virginia but it has more military than any other state (I think) so makes me wonder about hidden agenda. And Virginia just passed Red Flag laws last month. 🔥

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Head Up
Ok Q what up your leaving us in the dark on this one
WOW
Now at 60,000 round 2 just kick in for china 15,00 new confirm today

bnonews.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt
If you say so.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Virginia Democrat controlled House passes Ban on AR-15 rifles, suppressors and high capacity magazines.

link to video

They haven't banned rope...nor public opinion....their mistake ...err miserable failure

edit on 2122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Big Brother, 1984 is now a reality. This is going to signal the death of free speech in UK on the widely available areas of the internet.

Censorship Logic: The more we censor them, the more they will trust us 🤪

UK government to give Ofcom power to police what is posted on the internet

The UK government will give Ofcom new regulatory powers to police what is posted on the internet, it has said. The decision was made as part of a new “online harms“ plan that ministers say will protect people as they use the internet.

However, critics say the addition of new rules and regulations could stifle free speech and give the government unprecedented powers to decide what is posted and available on the internet. Campaign group Big Brother Watch has called the plans “dangerous and wrong” and suggested they are “a direct attack on the fundamental right to freedom of expression”.

Lookout Rel...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, look at this. One of the jury members who convicted Rodger Stone has outed herself as a trump hater.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I guess we know where the 'war' is going to start. Hard to believe Virginia but it has more military than any other state (I think) so makes me wonder about hidden agenda. And Virginia just passed Red Flag laws last month. 🔥

Anything’s possible with this guy in charge.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Look at what Jerry Nadler wants to ask Bill bar when he testifies on March 31st.

theconservativetreehouse.com... 1st/

!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
17 hours work... I don't wanna do a lot of these!

My priority is capturing the original data... secondary analyses comes second.

It's a 133 page PDF so that you can zoom in when the font has had to become smaller in places.

GRAPHIC 200211 0311Warrior Feb-Apr links to Q posts

Format:
1) Left Hand side is 0311 Warrior posts, which start on page 47 of 133,
2) Middle columns are common date and Q post number,
3) Right Hand Side is Q posts.
4) White font in black boxes is my commentary on Warrior's posts.
5) Bound to be more connections to find as my energy fell badly towards the end.
6) In future iterations i'll add the remaining majority of pictures.

First point of interest is that Warriors 1st post is immediately after Q posts "Trump card coming"!!!!!

Woah hell SUFI, you rock man!

Page 47 has Apr 20 2018

in it was "Helicopter Crash", above was "Standard Hotel"

Nothing else on that line. but a few lines down, "Future proves Past"
Hmmm
edit on 12-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh, I stole the dickens out of that meme. Nice!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Qanon follower @SindneyPowell
retweeted this piece...

Excellent News – HJC Chairman Jerry Nadler Demands Testimony From AG Bill Barr – Scheduled Hearing March 31st…

Now Barr toasted them before and brought us great memes so thinking he's somehow Michael Cohen is funny.

The stated reasons you ask?

The ongoing developments following the removal of U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu, who oversaw the prosecutions of President Trump’s deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates, President Trump’s former national security advisor Michael Flynn, and President Trump’s longtime political adviser Roger Stone.

The creation of a new “process” by which President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani can feed the Department of Justice information, through you, about the President’s political rivals.

The decision to overrule your career prosecutors and significantly reduce the recommended sentence for Roger Stone, who has been convicted for lying under oath, at the apparent request of the President — a decision that led to all four prosecutors handling the case to withdraw from the proceedings in protest.

All idiotic "concerns" to say the least. Sundance's point is Barr might be free to let loose if some or all of Durham's work is complete. Since Ms. Powell tweeted this, me thinks Flynn might be done by then too.

edit on 12-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: CWM beat me to it...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Look at what Jerry Nadler wants to ask Bill bar when he testifies on March 31st.

theconservativetreehouse.com... 1st/

!

Nadler is an idiot, lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: UFO1414
a reply to: dashen

Ok, thanks. I understand the premise of the threads now.

But for validities sake:

What has been the top 5 stories to "bring down world corruption"? Or is this all conjecture?

To quote Mulder: "I want to believe".

I'll save you some time.

Q is a fraud designed to generate support for Trump among right wing types ranging from evangelical Christians to New Agers. Q makes them feel like insiders by dropping cryptic "breadcrumbs" that make them think they are being made privy to hidden current/future events.

Q has brought/is bringing nothing down. Q couldn't even bring down an easy target like Jeffery Epstein. It took a reporter named Julie K. Brown of the Miami Herald to do that. Q had no clue that Trump's Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta, rigged Epstein's "sweetheart deal" that kept Epstein in business as a predator after he served a so-called prison sentence (which was a joke in itself). When Acosta's involvement in the Epstein plea deal became a scandal in the national media--which Q was too blind to foresee, by the way--Trump should have been happy to dump Acosta unceremoniously, but instead, he defended Acosta. saying, "This was him, not me, because I’m with him...I said, ‘You don’t have to do this.’” So Trump defends the bad guys working for him even after they have been exposed. -- www.cnbc.com...

And then we have Epstein's friend and personal lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, a friend of criminals everywhere who also helped Epstein get that sweetheart plea deal so he could go back to his predator lifestyle, defending Trump during the impeachment trial and regularly appearing on Fox News to defend and promote Trump.

Q falsely claims that the Trump administration arranged thousands of sealed indictments for people such as Epstein (the so-called "calm before the storm"), but it has been years now and nothing has come of that phony "storm."

So as you can clearly see, Q is a con job and Trump is a con artist.

Weak sauce ...but then again ... I must warn you ... I love Everyone
You haven't met me yet eh ? BMT..Tum da Tum Tum

Godspeed Patriots

edit on 2122020 by MetalThunder because: Who's the poser lol

Measure twice CUT once ... The Q way

edit on 2122020 by MetalThunder because: # on Dash you # on me ..... NOT

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Former Dem and MSM Golden Boy, Michael Avenatti, in hands of the jury.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Q post number 3859.

mobile.twitter.com...

What or who is[cs] ?

Chuck is EyeOre

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join