It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Two threads ago we found out that General Mattiss speech writer was a leaker. Last thread we found out that Bolton was leaking in tandem. With the Ukrainian super twins. Trap after trap bait after bait, they always take it and they always get caught..

Well, you really must not be enjoying the show.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, wouldn't Christopher Steele make more sense as a [CS] who has no credibility as a conspiratorial writer... of the dossier!

(post by Justoneman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Buttigieg is likely to be the Dem candidate.
Billionaire oligarchs got that comedian elected over Ukraine.
Canada's Trudeau, same playbook.
France Macron, same.
Zero experience Buttigieg is very similar to the above clowns, same playbook.
He won't beat Trump (none of them will) but that's not their goal.
The stage is nearly set. All a rigged joke.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200212001D

The picture in Q3856 is of Q802:

A few points of note:

1) The picture shows the timestamp as 02/21/2018 18:20:23 when it's held on the Qmap as Feb 21 2018 20:20:23 (EST). This means it's from someone copying the post in a West Coast timezone? This could be a White Hat but it would be much more fun if it were from the phone of a California politician worried about being accused of being a Traitor!

2) The picture filename is D16RNKcWwAAZGaI.jpg - this looks like it's pointing at abuse as it ends in AZ Gal:

AZ = Arizona?
cW = caught with?
16 = age?
NK = North Korea?

3) Subtracting the picture post number of 802 from the post number of 3856 gives Q3054 Released: Transcript of Peter Strzok During His Interview with the Judiciary Committee

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Well, you really must not be enjoying the show.

On the contrary, I think it is rather hilarious! I am often amused when I hear the latest about Trump's misadventures.

Winning!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
ImpeachMint Round II?
Democrats Already Planning SECOND Trump Impeachment As Pelosi DEMANDS New Investigation into Trump.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Sabrechucker

My point is that Trump was not talking about Q here. He was talking about the person using the pen name Anonymous who wrote that book. Q obviously most have known this - it’s not hard to figure out. So why then post that, acting like Trump was talking about Q? It doesn’t make any sense.

PJ that was my conclusion as I read it also.

The reporter might have been thinking Q but DJT wasn't.

No - Trump knew exactly who he was talking about. There was news before the question that came out the white house had identified the Anonymous guy - and the white house staffers name has even been leaked.

Anybody thinking he was referring to Q is desperate to find a link that does not exist.

The more I think about this, the more I believe the reporter intended to make Qanon look bad with it and DJT ignored it. Like he probably should do when something is wrong in someones ambiguous question. That ambiguous question is a chance to reply with something to say that is accurate and avoids whatever BS was going on there with the Cabal's media whores.

edit on 12-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Q keeps mentioning The Silent War

I believe this is a reference to the 1979 Builderberg white paper Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

Very interesting. Bill cooper use to talk about this paper often on his radio show.

There is a section on "industry Q"

Its basicly a flowchart on the creation and retention of power/influence in explicit detail.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200212001D

A comment on Q3857...

It is the first Q post in a very long time to include an M-dash (and an N-dash). I've checked the character codes.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4b313a No.8113417 📁
Feb 12 2020 11:56:44 (EST) NEW
Highly sophisticated 'State-level' attacks [v 8kun] followed by FAKE NEWS attacks [v Q] the next day?
Coordinated?
Ask yourself a simple question —– why?
It's time to wake up.
Q

The "rule" for M-dash in tweets is that you add 13 to the CAPS Only gematria number, so this may apply on gematria of this post too. Let's see what we get:

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = HSFAKENEWSQCAI = 141
Q141

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149065482 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:53:04 (EST)
Rogue operators are here.
Failed to shut down site.
Protected.
This will only get worse.
Archive and coordinate.
Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture.
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q

Timestamp encodes today, Feb 12th.
Note that coordinate is in both this and Q3857!

b) Base+nums = 141+8 = 149
Q149 Freedom Flag
Timestamp encodes Feb 12th!

c) Base+M-dash = 141+13 = 154
Q154 Who financed 9-11?

d) Base+nums+M-dash = 141+8+13 = 162
Q162

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: LuUE1Prl No.150172069 📁
Nov 20 2017 03:49:32 (EST)
QMAP 1/2 confirmed.
This is the key.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 12th!
Post reinforces subject matter of coordinating posts in an archived Qmap?

2) Something else just occurred to me... The M-dash and N-dash form a broken rope, i.e. extra effort to try to take down 8kun because we have broken free of our MSM tethers?
edit on 12-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Last thread we found out that Bolton was leaking in tandem. With the Ukrainian super twins.

Ukrainian super twins? Are you referring to Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman?
edit on 12-2-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Fantastic I'm glad we're finally on the same page.

So good to put that unpleasantness behind us

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Precisely they seem to be slimy mole rats as well.

(post by LurkNoMore removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelentlessLurkage

Yes, good find! Cooper talks about "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" in Chapter 1 & 2 of his book Behold A Pale Horse.
Third World War, called the "Quiet War' being conducted using subjective biological warfare, fought with "silent weapons."
Silent like a Virus?

The document is genuine. Its truths cannot be negated or shrugged away. The message is this:
You must accept that you have been cattle and the ultimate consequence of being cattle — which is slavery — or you must prepare to fight, and if necessary die to preserve your God-given right to Freedom.

I remember him saying the above on his radio broadcast.

That last sentence is the real reason why people choose to ignore "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars." People are not ready to admit that they have been cattle. They are not prepared to fight, and if necessary die, for Freedom. It is an indictment of the citizens of the United States of America. And that is the total confirmation of the truth of the information contained in "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LOL 🤣😂. Nice one. Yea, I can't imagine the crazy antics they have lined up for us come this summer.
Have a feelin it's going to be a very HOT summer.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That should pretty much continue the Do Nothing Democrats' streak of Doing Nothing going, until America replaces many of them in November. Great campaign material for Republicans all over the country!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Chicago .... Home to Radicals , gay bathhouses, and the leader in racial segergration
documentary probes radical black-Latino-poor white 1960s alliance in Chicago......

Rahm....

Racial segregation is still at the heart of Chicago’s ills... and America’s too

Jus...sie saying lol they want you divided... Even if the taste left is salt y m...ka

Kachoom...never forget Larry Sinclair

Stop monkeying around and dig lol
speak up
edit on 2122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

Last thread we found out that Bolton was leaking in tandem. With the Ukrainian super twins.

Ukrainian super twins? Are you referring to Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman?

Chuck Schumer had Lev Parnas on the list of desired Senate impeachment witnesses. He was really scraping the bottom of the barrel-of-hope with that choice, lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sweet!
Many thanks Dashen and everybody working together expelling the demon cult from our society.
I know we are bc I don't have to go against the grain anymore, those days are over!
Now if I can just keep up.

Smollet Raniere Daily mail.

The short clip shows Raniere, 58, sat at a desk in the 'Executive Library' in Halfmoon, New York, as he jokes about calling women 'piggies'. ... Jussie Smollet surprises Flint schoolchildren with

Zerohedge

Raniere was run out of Arkansas in the '90s by then-Governor Bill Clinton's attorney general on charges of fraud and business deception. After paying fines, Raniere and NXIVM executives would go on to donate $29,900 to Hillary Clinton's 2006 presidential campaign a decade later.

These quotes are pasted from duck search.

Hope these are helpful.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join