It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona...Beer???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Trueman
Now, Beck's is some serious "skunk beer". I actually love the stuff, but it's skunky as hell!!
Just don't ever let it get warm!! GACK!!

Sunday afternoon, hit that 12 pack. Usually I stop at #9. Then I wake up just to finish the last 3.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
If you're going to drink a beer, why drink one that has been cursed by Montezuma? I'll pass on the Corona, virus or beer. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Anyone here remember "Tres Equis"? It was a Mexico-only companion to Dos Equis. Not made for decades now, I think.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I can't drink alcohol anymore, but when I did, I liked Yuengling Black and Tan.
Yuengling Black and Tan

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I was born and raised in Texas.
Corona is crap. The Mexican's won't even drink it.
It used to be a good deal, but now it's expensive since bought by big corporation.
Now they are taking "Corona Light" and repackaging it as "Corona Premiere" and charging MUCH more.
Also, I've done research and even talked with a Dos Equis rep who even called corporate.... I wanted to know about the water that goes into Mexican beer. I know organic things are taken out biologically, but my concern is toxic chemicals which cannot be easily taken out of water.
I won't drink Mexican beer because they won't tell me anything about the quality of the water they use.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
You guys talking about getting hammered drinking your little 5.5% beers. Y’all so cute!!!

Steel Reserve, baby.

For the headache you wish you never have again.

'Earthquake.' 2 25 oz cans for $3.79.
10% abv.
Cheap buzz and you usually don't have to worry about anybody asking to bum a beer.
The stuff tastes like it was wrung out of sweaty gym socks.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yee Haw brewing had a Mexican style beer out last summer,"hecho en Tennessee" on the label,best damn beer of that style I ever drank Hope they have it out this summer.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join