It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hi folks, back trawling

Current SO₂ levels are extremely elevated, at 1700ug/m^3, where 80ug/m^3 is considered dangerously high.

twitter.com...

Check the included information in the drop down of post, extreme levels levels of SO2 sulfer dioxide spiking in worst hit locations of China where the spraying is occurring

Anybody want to elaborate?

Associated with burning organic matters is my understanding
edit on 8-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Cornoavirus Aerosol...?

YES

Confirmed transmission routes of the novel coronavirus include direct transmission, contact transmission and aerosol transmission, a Shanghai official said on Saturday.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

THIS EXPLAINS WHY CHINA IS DOING THIS

edit on 8-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis
Could be all the spraying they are doing? Or bodies being burnt?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Cornoavirus Aerosol

I guess that explains the spraying and fogging. Makes me wonder when they actually knew this was happening.

link   
My mother in law is going on a cruise tomorrow (Against my advice.. Bless her heart!). Interesting to mention that the cruise line contacted all passengers to let them know anyone with recent travel history to Asia will not be allowed to board the ship. Will contribute if I learn more

link   

So the speculation is that they are burning something, but I'm going to go with medical waste bypassing the usual methods as they do not want to risk transporting it very far,

Medical waste requires specific disposal but in an emergency open pit incineration is the go to. Its been years since I dug down into the counties pandemic response but I recall that being part of the plan.

But that being said we are reduced to remote sensing, Chicom propaganda, and the few brave souls that are literally risking their lives to get stuff out.

link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Yep. I have family in state govt and I work around state govt. We haven't heard anything except vague rumors of people being tested. The lady who was sent home at my office returned 1 week later and said she wasn't tested. Her relative was tested and found negative. But that has never been in the media that I've seen.

My state did post positions to our job website for 4 epidemiologists at the beginning of Feb 4. I thought it was odd timing and though I read each and every description I wasn't "convinced" these positions existed previously.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

sulfur dioxide is from burning organic materials IIRC. Any ATS medical folks can confirm?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic
Sulpher is also in diesel fuel.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

So the speculation is that they are burning something, but I'm going to go with medical waste bypassing the usual methods as they do not want to risk transporting it very far,

Medical waste requires specific disposal but in an emergency open pit incineration is the go to. Its been years since I dug down into the counties pandemic response but I recall that being part of the plan.

But that being said we are reduced to remote sensing, Chicom propaganda, and the few brave souls that are literally risking their lives to get stuff out.

I would imagine that’s the best most likely explanation

Those levels are huge

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Cornoavirus Aerosol

I guess that explains the spraying and fogging. Makes me wonder when they actually knew this was happening.

YES

THIS EXPLAINS WHY CHINA IS DOING THIS

edit on 8-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

San Francisco vs Slab City. Who would survive. 🤔😳

(post by SailorJerry removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Text
a reply to: Brick17
I understand your logic of providing protective gear to soldiers. Sound advice tactically, but not the best means of assessing this particular situation, or whether a p95 mask is sufficient or not. There is mounting evidence here of a breakdown in the chain of command, as evidenced by the fact this situation is deteriorating and public officials are continuously being fed to the masses to appease the beast of retribution. You also cannot understate the importance of downplaying the severity of the situation to maintain domestic order, as the biggest threat to a regimes survival is it's citizenry. Sacrificing a few grunts would be far from unusual practice to appease the public. Telling people a mask will keep you safe is pretty much the same as having someone boil water when a women is giving birth.. it is a make you feel safe and useful task.

During Vietnam, the American Air force launched a full scale assault on telephone poles they knew were painted to look like missiles in order to save face. During Chernobyl, people in Prypriat, including the police, were encouraged to enjoy the spring festivals, even though they were already aware of lethal ambient radiant exposure levels. In Fukushima today, visitors are given broken dosimeters and workers cheap cellophane suits to make them feel protected. The outcome is the always the same, bunch of people suffer and die for the "greater good" of saving face and maintaining order.

Truth is, propaganda is the tool of the dammed. Any solid commander would have his soldiers in full bio gear from onset and not stand down that order until vaccine production, and not a minute sooner. The biggest threat to human survival from contagion is apathy. You can't undo an outbreak.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Epoch Times, China’s own scientists questioning virus origin

Epoch Times

It’s partially behind a freewall, email address get you 20 articles a month.

Key excerpt;

A social media user named Wu Xiaohua, with a Ph.D. in biological related fields according to his WeChat profile, challenged Shi to answer key questions about the suspicious gene mutations found in the new virus. Wu pointed out there is no way that these mutations are the outcome of natural recombination.

Omg...So they really have sold experimental animals to markets and have even taken them home to eat. What are they thinking??!

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: Violater1

Coronavirus outbreak: Death toll surpasses total from SARS outbreak
Coronavirus deaths: Another 89 people died in China's Hubei province on Saturday, bringing the total death toll around the world to at least 813. The number of confirmed cases has risen to at least 27,100 in Hubei province alone, with the global number of infected now at more than 37,000 -- the vast majority in mainland China.
www.cnn.com...

Well, yeah, but the "reporters" at CNN probably learned that HERE.

Actually maybe they are a bit behind times. Now if they see 1000 are in bad condition in Hubei, they might of got it here on ATS.

Hey! Any food people on here know why this type of food now should be in your diet. I posted this a while back on one of my threads, but I don't think anything was posted about it.

Try to include these types of food into your diet. Maybe a dietician will stop by and explain why.
1. carrots
2. papparika
3. komatsuna (こまつな) www.gardeningknowhow.com...
4. pumpkin, its called "kabucha" ( かぶちゃ)  in Japanese Actually I don't know if you can eat the American Halloween pumpkin? The pumpkin is the best food for you. Please add that to your miso soup
5 broccoli
6 avocado

Well, there is a reason for the above, but hopefully someone here on the forum will explain .

If you can buy the Japanese pumpkin at the market, try to buy it. Its the best for the situation we are facing. Also, komatsuna is good also in miso soup

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: texasgirl

Can't generally watch the outbreak type movies with my husband around. He points out everything wrong with the science in them.

No fun at all.

He does the same thing with magicians/illusionists. Loudly sits there trying to break down how they do it. NO FUN.

LMAO, yea when I was 7~9 years old I was at a birthday party and there were "magicians" and I was shouting out loud how they did it, they had to remove me from the crowd.... No fun, was having fun figuring out how they did it hahahahaha

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: Violater1

Coronavirus outbreak: Death toll surpasses total from SARS outbreak
Coronavirus deaths: Another 89 people died in China's Hubei province on Saturday, bringing the total death toll around the world to at least 813. The number of confirmed cases has risen to at least 27,100 in Hubei province alone, with the global number of infected now at more than 37,000 -- the vast majority in mainland China.
www.cnn.com...

Well, yeah, but the "reporters" at CNN probably learned that HERE.

Actually maybe they are a bit behind times. Now if they see 1000 are in bad condition in Hubei, they might of got it here on ATS.

Hey! Any food people on here know why this type of food now should be in your diet. I posted this a while back on one of my threads, but I don't think anything was posted about it.

Try to include these types of food into your diet. Maybe a dietician will stop by and explain why.
1. carrots
2. papparika
3. komatsuna (こまつな) www.gardeningknowhow.com...
4. pumpkin, its called "kabucha" ( かぶちゃ)  in Japanese Actually I don't know if you can eat the American Halloween pumpkin? The pumpkin is the best food for you. Please add that to your miso soup
5 broccoli
6 avocado

Well, there is a reason for the above, but hopefully someone here on the forum will explain .

If you can buy the Japanese pumpkin at the market, try to buy it. Its the best for the situation we are facing. Also, komatsuna is good also in miso soup

my guess with a lot of those is the high amount of healthy fats, also things like broccoli and carrots, carry a lot of vitamins, a lot alot

And paprika along with cumin are great anti-inflamitories and good for digestion.

thats my unprofessional answer, but from what I do know of the little bit my doc has said with my diet as well

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

So based on firsthand reports it seems they are spraying thier version of Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipe and spraying it which seems a dubious way to go about it IMHO but may point to the levels of desperation they are at

We use it int he hospital and its harsh stuff and it will kill this virus but only on a wet surface that soaks for 2 minutes

I'm not sure it works that way or perhaps they are using something new. Ill bet in 10 years we will see some sort of odd cancer spike in that area from this

pdihc.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join