It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Meh morality in 2020, who knows, in my country morals are an endangered virtue, our vices out weigh our virtues. Yes I also understand there are other fascist regimes we do business with as well. That’s not why shared my opinion, about the atrocities occurring in China, it just reminded me, that I (we) have been supporting this government that does this to its own people. It’s just a uncomfortable truth.
edit on 8-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

True that. China has made itself a 'glowing' example of what NOT to do. I hope the rest of the world doesn't follow their example.

edit on 8-2-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: by ' glowing ' ... I allude to the NASA images of the time lapse hot spots in the Wuhan area *drops the microphone*

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Its kind of been forced on us it wasn't our decision that Walmart and Home Depot(in Australia Bunnings) would be full of Chinese crap,no the true criminals are those that set up China to be a top dog at our own industry and economic expense.
edit on 8-2-2020 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hear, hear !
👏

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I wish I knew what all those tweets said. The video starts out with decent translation then it just...stops.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

There is more English later,there is an interview with a Chinese media mogul he says dont be fooled into giving to charity the CCP will just confiscate it for themselves....cue Bill Clinton and George Bush

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

At this point I am pretty confident that these crazy governments are considering lifting the quarantined in China to get them back to work, and get their economy back in production, REGARDLESS of this virus. I also am beginning to think these other world governments will support China’s decision....

China, will proclaim they tried but its to late and oh boy the pandemic will escalate quick.

I am not sure what to think about it, but I am beginning to think China is contemplating these, because there are international businesses begging china to get back to work.. the world revolves around money.

Over and out.

If this happens, it will become even more apparent and open up the eyes of more people to the fact that governments, organizations and multinational corporations only sees us as slaves and consumers.

In another note, China is upset countries are closing it's borders China compares Israel coronavirus controls to holocaust:

More and more countries are closing their doors to Chinese nationals and suspending flights from China amid the coronavirus outbreak, and China is really angry about it. So angry that it reached for a Holocaust comparison.

China has criticized countries that have implemented such restrictions, reserving much of its ire for the US—which barred entrance to any foreigner that has entered China in the last 14 days—and said its decision was “too unkind.” Even some of China’s friends, including the Philippines and Myanmar, have taken similar steps. China says such decisions contravene the World Health Organization’s recommendations against travel bans.

I read somewhere (sorry can't remember where or if it was a link posted by someone here at ATS) that China is taking notes and will remember this when negotiating deals with such nations.

What game is China playing?

I'm wondering if they want to create a global market crash so that they can buy stock at very a low price and have more power and influence. This has been done (if this is true: Banksters and Warmongers ) but not at this scale, that I know of...

Knowing that Britain is winning the war, Nathan starts selling off his British bonds in lump sums. Other traders conclude that France must be winning and Britain losing. They also dump their British bonds in large sums. As a result, the price of the bond plummets and becomes very low. Once Nathan sees that the other traders have sold all their bonds, he begins buying them back at ridiculously low prices. When the news reaches the ordinary citizens that Britain has won the war, the value of the British bond rises so high that Nathan makes a huge profit. Ever since, the Rothschild family use their money and power to design the economies of other countries in the world. They also create economic crashes to make a profit out of them, just like they do in Britain in 1815.

Could this be why nations are trying to keep their stocks up?
edit on 8/2/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Grandma (my mother in law) (not both...), just came in telling me she's heard rumours on Twitter that there are plans behind the scenes to close all roads in the UK in case of outbreak...

Well yeah, maybe if it came to it, but surely stop all international travel first!? Maybe they know it's too late.

Anyone heard anything like this? I can't find her source at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I'm still watching it, I will say that the police seem to be very rough with their citizens. Not cool. The way they treated that woman in the car is inexcusable.
edit on 8-2-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

Interesting theory. I know hyundai, is begging China to get back to work, Etc. the world stock markets are not showing the lack of China’s participation in the world’s economy. Which should be one hell of an indication your first sentence just may be true.

Interesting information for me to add to the growing compound of information I am gathering and thinking about.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Anyone note the story about the Brit who was in Singapore from Jan 20-23 and tested positive on Thursday..... and he infected 5 people in France at a chalet he went to causing them to shut 2 schools down because one is a 9 yr old who went to school all last week. This is why the New Jersey cruise liner should be under quarantine. The people on it had been to China prior to Jan 24th. Singapore supposedly only has 40 confirmed cases yet this guy came back and gave it to 5 more people. He probably thought he was totally in the clear because there were hardly any cases there.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Its kind of been forced on us it wasn't our decision that Walmart and Home Depot(in Australia Bunnings) would be full of Chinese crap,no the true criminals are those that set up China to be a top dog at our own industry and economic expense.

Lol. .Home Depot in China failed, Wal Mart there (last I read 430+) shuttered, IKEA made it...anyways if well read, the Chinese also buy China junk.

But the economies, supply chains, retail turnover stores, volume discounters etal. Have come to outsourcing for survivability and China is not the only source of cheap goods. Watch the markets.

mg

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
Grandma (my mother in law) (not both...), just came in telling me she's heard rumours on Twitter that there are plans behind the scenes to close all roads in the UK in case of outbreak...

Well yeah, maybe if it came to it, but surely stop all international travel first!? Maybe they know it's too late.

Anyone heard anything like this? I can't find her source at all.

Look to the major cities, they all have a motorway encircling them. I met somebody once who to;d me other motorways have bombs in the bridges that go across to prevent movement of people.

I don't know.....but in an extreme case....I could consider it.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

In North Korea perhaps but I doubt the UK has lined infrastructure with explosive devices.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
Anyone note the story about the Brit who was in Singapore from Jan 20-23 and tested positive on Thursday..... and he infected 5 people in France at a chalet he went to causing them to shut 2 schools down because one is a 9 yr old who went to school all last week. This is why the New Jersey cruise liner should be under quarantine. The people on it had been to China prior to Jan 24th. Singapore supposedly only has 40 confirmed cases yet this guy came back and gave it to 5 more people. He probably thought he was totally in the clear because there were hardly any cases there.

I found that surprising too - How many from that conference in Singapore were infected and by whom? Sounds like he went to the ski resort, felt fine, then came back to the UK and felt sick and got diagnosed. Around 10 days?

They stayed with another British family who live in France, it is those children who had been at school last week and therefore 2 French schools are closing (don't know for how long). This is just one case with at least 5 confirmed infected from 1 person (possibly another 6). Haven't heard anything about his condition but I gather the 5 family are doing ok

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mover3

In North Korea perhaps but I doubt the UK has lined infrastructure with explosive devices.

Bombs have a shelf life

It would make far more sense to just drop a fresh one that you know will go off instead of one that's 40+ years old with a 50/50 chance

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Wookiep

There is more English later,there is an interview with a Chinese media mogul he says dont be fooled into giving to charity the CCP will just confiscate it for themselves....cue Bill Clinton and George Bush

Yes, and Hussain Obama, Helliary Clintone, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: checkmeout

originally posted by: pasiphae

I found that surprising too - How many from that conference in Singapore were infected and by whom? Sounds like he went to the ski resort, felt fine, then came back to the UK and felt sick and got diagnosed. Around 10 days?

They stayed with another British family who live in France, it is those children who had been at school last week and therefore 2 French schools are closing (don't know for how long). This is just one case with at least 5 confirmed infected from 1 person (possibly another 6). Haven't heard anything about his condition but I gather the 5 family are doing ok

I I'm dying to see what the WHO team finds out when they go to China next week. And at this point I think quarantine is actually pointless. There's no way to stop this other than getting that vax made and distributed to everyone everywhere. I hope those people on that cruise wind up testing negative but it was really irresponsible to let everyone go without know for sure they were in the clear. As this story out of France tells us.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

originally posted by: Mover3

Bombs have a shelf life

It would make far more sense to just drop a fresh one that you know will go off instead of one that's 40+ years old with a 50/50 chance

Yes it would....but you know when they do those bridge repairs and strengthening overnight? The person who told me worked that shift.

Like I said...I don't know, I know the man fairly well and know his background and that's all

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

As if they would need to do this, one strongly worded letter and all the motorists would stay off the roads...

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join