It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Watching all of this unfold and the horrific videos leaking out of China as to the response to the outbreak by the government really reinforces the insidious nature of Communism, and what happens when atheistic, propaganda and lies are propped up as reality.

Was watching a video that really brings it out. I mean a lot of us who have done even a little study into the insidious nature of Communism upon humanity know how evil it is. But this video gave a lot of sentiment to the way I have been personally feeling with what has been going on with the way they arrested the doctors trying to warn others about the virus, the way the barricade people in their own homes, the way they have been taking away journalists into "quarantine" for reporting on it. It is a really sad, tragic look at how evil that government is.

Edit to fix link.
edit on 8-2-2020 by SimpleIdea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: ARM1968

CCP doesn’t know the numbers. How could they when everyone is quarantined at home, hospitals are full, people dying alone at home, and they won’t accept help except supplies from anyone,

Truly horrifying what they are doing/not doing.

More people are picking up on the quadratic numbers now. Maybe with enough pressure we will get more baby step type admissions by the regime or Xi will get removed and scapegoated allowing a better but still not accurate picture to emerge.

No, agreed. However they know full well how many bodies they’ve disposed of. Those numbers alone would be truly shocking.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Guangzhou not allowed back to work by government decree until Feb 29th.

Some companies pushing back want to open on 10th or 14th.

Trying to find a confirm but friends there are telling me right now on WeChat.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

www.zerohedge.com...

White House Asks Scientists To Investigate Whether 2019-nCoV Was Bio-Engineered

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Did new cases in France emerge? Up to 11 now shown there on the Hopkins page.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Did new cases in France emerge? Up to 11 now shown there on the Hopkins page.

Cheers

Might be counting the 5 Brits confirmed there today at a ski resort.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Thank you, yes, they are.

Five British nationals including a child have tested positive for the new coronavirus in France, the health minister said Saturday, adding that they had all stayed at the same ski chalet.

France has now detected a total of 11 cases of the novel coronavirus. The new "cluster" is centred on a Briton who had returned from Singapore and stayed in Contamines-Montjoie, near Mont Blanc in the French Alps, Health Minister Agnes Buzyn said.

msn.com

Cheers
edit on 8-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
another UpDate…..

this time throwing light on the China Central Planners action of shuffling people with symptoms into Camps-for-the-Sick (which was earlier thought of as Protecting the original outbreak cities populated by some 60 million)

see: www.theorganicprepper.com...

Multiple sources report that officials in China are now going door to door and checking for anyone who might be infected. If a member of the household is running a fever or displays any other possible symptom, they’re being taken away to be put into quarantine. Even worse, it appears that some contacts of people who have been confirmed to be infected are being quarantined too – you guessed it – with those who are already sick.

Again, I must emphasize that we don’t get this kind of news from official sources. People who put up these videos are risking their lives. In fact, quite a few of the citizen reporters who have been providing reliable reports have suddenly vanished over the past two days.

While we can hope they just lost possession of their devices or access to the internet, or perhaps voluntarily went into hiding, the truth is likely to be far more dire. This secrecy and anonymity, however, does open the door for fraudulent reports, so while I do believe that these reports and videos I’m citing are likely to be true, I have no way to confirm this for sure.

China's forced Quarantine will be a future USA quarantine operation via Martial Law

China has expanded the forced Quarantine to more multi-million person cities, to include some 300 million citizens -> or 1/4th of the whole population of 1.3 billion persons

edit on th29158118267308242020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lucky number 7. Actually been here about 4 years prior. Just took some years to actually join in! But thanks for the welcome back.

This nonsense WHO update talking about their attention being diverted by conspiracy theories. You would think they had more pressing matters at hand than trying to be the arm of the CCP by encouraging censoring around this subject. Facebook has already been censoring posts which they assume are spreading misinformation, and this is worrying because FB is not known for being open and honest themselves. We are all entitled to our own opinions whether they are based on fact or not.

And i really can't believe they are using Instagram influencers to try and get the "facts" out whatever they may be. Looks like the WHO really have become the arm of the CCP. Conspiracy theories will always abound, but we have a major global crisis and the official bodies we are looking to for information, cannot concentrate because of all the conspiracies floating around?

Or maybe as another poster said, they dont want us digging around and finding out stuff we are not supposed to be privy to. Because we all know, us CT's are really good at sitting in our armchairs investigating stuff online!!

Another thing, there has been an African student confirmed to have the virus, for all those asking if any other nationalities have the virus. Not that is should matter. ("Well its not killing anyone other than Chinese....when it does then i'll start to worry") DUH!

Cameroonian student in China is first African to get coronavirus

One last thing, we can tell the two distinct camps of "nothing to see here" or "this is something serious". Everybody should be entitled to their own opinion but the way in which others are jumping don someones throat for not believeing the hype is ridiculous. Yes im talking about Necrose and others. You may not agree with them, but taking every opportunity to reply/mock/scream and shout at them just because they are in the other camp (excuse the soon to be pun?1?!) is ridiculous.

Lets not turn into the CCP and start censoring each other.

Right, back to the dark corner i go to.......LURK

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

China's forced Quarantine will be a future USA quarantine operation via Martial Law

China has expanded the forced Quarantine to more multi-million person cities, to include some 300 million citizens -> or 1/3 of the whole population of 1.3 billion persons

That's still a wild guess - no one yet knows what is going to happen in the U.S., as cases are still static at 12. If proper quarantine when first suspected works, the cases may not explode like in China.

Then again - we may not see that explosion until the 2nd or 3rd gen of cases in the U.S. - which can be 10 or even 20 days from now. Even then if the #s grow, there is no proof that martial law would be enacted. I think think would have to be -very- dire for that to happen. Unfortunately Trump as a POTUS imo would actually enjoy enacting martial law, so I suppose we'll see.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Drudge is reporting that an American in CHina has died.

60 and diagnosed and died in Wuhan.

The first American casualty, but would he have died in the US?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Anyone else think it's bonkers that the cruise ship in New Jersey only screened some of the passengers for symptoms, took four to the hospital for further testing, and let everyone go? Considering people spread it with no symptoms..... I'm baffled. The Mayor said the CDC said they were very low risk even though some passengers had been in China in late January.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Okay! I’m back! After fever dreams of robbing a Post Office
(Actually it was my whacky accomplice, I blubbered like an idiot as soon as LEO came on scene guns drawn)

Anywho. I’m still catching up but today it looks like
-Necrose and Joe still rocking the #s game..

-Spartan staying stoic

TT dropping the inside pic info of “Hospital Not-Hospital”
from Reddit linked to inside Dr. claiming Way Worse, 99%!

Celty spraying the thread with the alarming news that it’s aerosol.

Nice bio profiles of Wuhan Death Labs own rock stars

WHO sanctioned BSL-4 lab in Wuhan meaning . They knew/know. Then going on in the most ridiculous irony of the day to combat CTs by using Insta Influencers to fight fire with ummm fame because they know how to show you the light from the Dark Side. “Band of Thruth-tellers” now labeled as evil as Sith, and about as good at there honest job as The Monkees. Not the monkeys from the lab in Wuhan that were harmed during making of 28-days Later and are now exacting their revenge

WH asks to confirm this is bioweapon (yo WH, it is!)

Run on goods in Singapore

Chinese reporters, Drs, and anyone giving CCP the stink eye being rounded up because they too most definitely probably are infected. These people are heroes, not criminals world. Take note!

“Month” On now and still not surpassed 1k deaths somehow! IKR, the miracles of modern medicine, I mean extermination and classification. I e when we all die it’s not from this bug, but definitely the complications from pneumonia or seizures or fire from crematoriums....

Large pit dug in Wuhan is now designated movie theater, totally not a death pit for bodies. Either that or it’s the worlds largest and soon to be unoccupied pool

The cruise ship in Taiwan looks like it went through a war zone

jaded is looking into kwaka’s claim that the depopulation theory gets interesting as not only does this kill with sever lethality, but the movie World of Man becomes a strange possibility

td- give us some more tidbits? How’s that job coming?

And don’t worry people of China. You get a holiday for the month of Feb. BUT - world you can worry now as all your Chinese goods aren’t ever being made again. Holla!

More of us ATSers comin back baby!

I want to thank each and everyone of you all for making this site and this thread a wholesale imperium on the information and telltale story of Cpt. Tripps and the flaming world in Real time. Coronavirus is a nasty bug from what I’m seeing. Approaching 20% mortality is *^%#in wicky

Special shout-out to theAMMEDoc, ketsuko, Violator1, and all other people from medical and scientific walks of life.
Your input is invaluable, and thanks for dealing with the comic relief and plebs such as myself!

Thanks again yall

edit on 8-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Holla

edit on 8-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Monkeyz

edit on 8-2-2020 by slatesteam because: TY

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Did they check and see if cremation completely destroys the virus
that would be a big oops.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

Did you just seriously ask whether a simple protein can survive a 1000-1300°C temperature?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I needed this today
thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

Yes, heat will completely destroy it unless the cremation is incomplete. Nucleic acids can only withstand so much heat before they are structurally destroyed. Reducing them to ash along with the body would do it.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

No. Not really. I’m convinced that the screening for this coronavirus is done by color-coding. These color tickets are dispensed like winning lottery tix are from a deli-line roll.

Red- you go to hospital

Blue- take temp. And ask some questions like “are you coughing”, and “have you bought rice in bulk lately?” Or “do you subscribe to CTs?” (Careful* if you answer yes to this last one then you go straight to quarantine or fire-pit, whatever isn’t too full atm)

Green- lemme take a hard look at you. K you’re free to go

This new system allows the WHO to totally combat CTs as they are clearly a bigger threat to global stability than this bioweapon.

Carry on people.

Oh bonus: if you draw a yellow star with smiley face you go free and get a big bag of rice.

edit on 8-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Q

edit on 8-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Burn baby burn

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Can i put it out there without getting flak?

edit on 8-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join