It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I'd be happy to send you some.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Ahhhhhh got it.

Encapsulation fools the test sometimes, need to dev a better test or modify existing tests.

Yes.
It's the mixing of lipids: helper lipid DSPC (1), PEG-lipid (2), ionizable amino lipid DLin-MC3-DMA (3) and cholesterol(4), and mmRNA(5) to construct LNPs encapsulated with mmRNA.

WHy cant liposomes with recom protein spike be used for vaccine?

I'm afraid that we are looking at two varations of the nCoV. Kind of like the crab with the snakes tail in Alien. It infected the host and the creature then used the host's DNA, to make a specific monster.
I believe that this is what we are dealing with here IMHO.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Please send them to Chief Santigo, Kirtland AFB Fire Department. He'll get them to me.

link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Ahhhhhh got it.

Encapsulation fools the test sometimes, need to dev a better test or modify existing tests.

Yes.
It's the mixing of lipids: helper lipid DSPC (1), PEG-lipid (2), ionizable amino lipid DLin-MC3-DMA (3) and cholesterol(4), and mmRNA(5) to construct LNPs encapsulated with mmRNA.

WHy cant liposomes with recom protein spike be used for vaccine?

I'm afraid that we are looking at two varations of the nCoV. Kind of like the crab with the snakes tail in Alien. It infected the host and the creature then used the host's DNA, to make a specific monster.
I believe that this is what we are dealing with here IMHO.

Mid mutation? Then whack the nuclease resistant ball on a tentacle thing... the nucleocapsid.

link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: Agit8dChop

www.naturalnews.com...

BREAKING: China keeping two sets of coronavirus pandemic numbers? “Leaked” infection numbers over 154,000; deaths approach 25,000

I would take that with a pinch salt considering the website.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Please send them to Chief Santigo, Kirtland AFB Fire Department. He'll get them to me.

Kirtland.. I just noticed. Hubby had a Q clearance between Kirt and white sands.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Yeah. None of that sounds good. Where’s wierdguy to tell us this is totally a normal byproduct of natural virology?

I’ll wait...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Three people have now tested positive who had previously been on the World Dream cruise ship in Hong Kong. They were on a prior cruise and now the ship is quarantined.

These ships will be the lesson of the spreading close quarters.

www.ship-technology.com...
edit on 6-2-2020 by NxNWest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: texasgirl

Trade a cookie for a sip of bourbon?

Be glad you have friends. Even with their heads in the sand

Mine just wanna meme this into obscurity. I quit tellin them anything N-Cov related. Apologies to all- you’re getting the brunt from me instead. But we seem to have an air of genuine interest in this unprecedented event, even when disagreeing.

Also be glad you’re not on a cruise ship in Pacific atm

Yes, I agree. But they are not critical thinkers, which is why I come to ATS. I feel very comfortable here. I may not post much but you can be sure I have read every page of this thread, both parts 1 and 2. I crave information, but I also love the personal stories.

I feel heartsick for all the people trapped in Wuhan and those on the cruise ship, as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Okay, I will do that

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Yeah. None of that sounds good. Where’s wierdguy to tell us this is totally a normal byproduct of natural virology?

I’ll wait...

Ill say it for him.. I think its completely natural.

Its a beauty.. looks like my grandsons rubbery spiky ball you can throw on the wall and watch it slowly walk down the wall. Too bad it isnt as big..

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Reminds me of a quote...

"In the fields of observation chance favors only the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Was this already posted?

apple.news...

A newborn was diagnosed with Coronavirus. Apparently, The mother had tested positive for coronavirus before giving birth.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

100% AGREE.

In case anyone thinks I only don the jesters cap.

Refer to Thread 2, top o page 9.

We have skilled, learned, medical and professional techs and operators from all walks here.

My gratitude to everyone.

I just ain’t one of them. My skills are in other arenas

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Dr. Neil Ferguson of Imperial College London in an interview. Says their research estimates only 10% of cases in China are being detected and only 25% in the rest of the world. Estimates 50,000 new cases a day in China right now and that its doubling roughly every 5 days.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NxNWest

That should surprise no one. Look at what happens when norovirus gets on board one of those things.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Youtube sniped it! That's likely an accurate video now. Very interesting and I'm glad I viewed it before the Beijin censor mafia took it down.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Chinese state media is reporting that authorities are going door-to-door in Wuhan, and taking everyone who has the virus, or is suspected of having the virus, or who has an unexplained fever & has a close contact with the virus, and putting them all in quarantine camps/hospitals

unprecedented what is happening..

All I need is one day with Numbers like:
New Confirmed cases : 12300
Deaths : 800

And I will start preparing myself for the worst.

that or exponential growth of cases in Europe, which is not happening atm

So... I have a question about your continued comments about exponential growth. Lets just say hypothetically a virus (this one or another one in the future) started growing exponentially (as in doubling each day which this isn't that we know of) how would we be able to chart those numbers? Do you know? What would be the process? Send in massive military troops to do the counting/testing? I'm just trying to get an idea of how we'd track those kinds of numbers, if labs can handle those numbers. If there were 12K new cases in one day..... do we/they have the capability to test and count that many in one area in one day? Across the globe yes but in one large city which is mostly where this is?

It's my understanding that this growth rate as it stands (which has fluctuated from the beginning) is of a big concern because we've never seen anything do this before. If the regular flu suddenly infected 30K people in 10 days in one large city..... people would be freaking out. The entire state of TX gets 100-150K cases of the flu each YEAR which is about 400 people a day per YEAR. Of those 400 people a day less than 2% will die. So far in basically in one big city 500+ people have died in a few weeks. Do you see why that might be a bit unnerving?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: JSpader

Civilian ownership of firearms is banned in China, so you likely wouldn't hear gunshots in their riots.

I saw a guy on a horse with armor on and carrying a sword at a road block..... no joke.

On coverage from China?

Yeah, I have no idea if he is serious or LARPing... severely LARPing..

Probably serious. If they had access to a horse, it was probably a person of means which indicates lineage. The Daos from the Ming Dynasty were passed down through generations among Chinese families with strong lineages and I believe they even have schools in parts of China where they teach traditional swordsmanship to wealthier students.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Interesting..

thehindu

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join