It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared
Sun Tzu- The Art of War

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

One of the comments on the video mentioned that it was likely a different source from years ago.

Can't remember the year, and couldn't find a similar video upon looking it up. Something about a tanker fire in the street sometime in the 2010's I thought I read it was 2014. Only had a quick glance at it.

Hard to tell.
edit on 6-2-2020 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Interesting..

thehindu

You wanna see some serious, serious SNIP? Interrupt the western world's supply of coffee and you'll see some serious SNIP.
edit on 6-2-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hate to ask this, but does anyone here know how many have the virus in the 50 States as of now. (2-7-2020 )

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
That link is unload able
Do not click on it

a reply to: Advantage

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
WHO: No benefit for general public to wear mask amid nCoV scare

www.philstar.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Are we to assume that we are now operating under a media censorship regime. Where true news only pops up for a short period until its taken down. The reality of the situation seems to suggest that if we are at the same state of progression that Wuhan was about four weeks back. Then some form of stay at home lockdown, school closures event cancellations should be implemented now, and not at some future date when the spread gets out of hand.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FirePilotFilson
That link is unload able
Do not click on it

Weird.. loaded just fine for me.

www.thehindu.com...

Its a newspaper I go to often.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I saw it too! Less than 15mins ago. Seemed like it was filmed from at least 10 stories high, some fire at the bottom and at least 15 people on the street (I couldn't figure out if it was residents or police). I also saw that on the building located in front of where this video was filmed, that a barricade was put in place.

Whoever has the available GB space on their pc, should download all videos before the censor police deletes them!

link   

Colby College, a small liberal arts school in Waterville, Maine, has reportedly quarantined a number of students at a Best Western hotel as a precaution against the spread of coronavirus, according to News Center Maine.

An earlier version of the report claimed the students were Asian and quarantined on the hotel’s third floor.

A staff member at the hotel reported dozens of room service calls from the students after the school rented out an undisclosed number of rooms at the hotel and told the students to stay in their rooms for two weeks.

The school did not reach out to the Maine Center for Disease Control prior to moving the students into the hotel, the agency says.

Why not?

link

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Interesting..

thehindu

You wanna see some serious, serious SNIP? Interrupt the western world's supply of coffee and you'll see some serious SNIP.

I was gonna make a joke... but...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

www.philstar.com...

The powers that be are trying desperately to counter a mask shortage. Translation... "We need masks for people in smoking hot zones more than we presently do in areas that to date only have smoldering embers, so please don't try to buy masks unless you're at ground zero." These types of official statements are so easily deconstructed and transparent.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

That link is unload able
Do not click on it

www.thehindu.com...

I get an ad to pay for the news’s d can’t get to the article.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

www.philstar.com...

The powers that be are trying desperately to counter a mask shortage. Translation... "We need masks for people in smoking hot zones more than we presently do in areas that to date only have smoldering embers, so please don't try to buy masks unless you're at ground zero." These types of official statements are so easily deconstructed and transparent.

To tell the truth, Ive never seen it so blatant.. particularly from the WHO

link   
That's bloody awesome, so surreal seeing a modern city landscape with a proper horseman warrior all suited up in genuine Ming Dynasty type gear. I thought all that history was well and truly lost with the exception of the Chinese film industry.

link   
That one is ok
It’s the guy in armor protecting his village that won’t load

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I just found the below website to be quite statistically good. Looks like the number of new cases is going down for the last few days...

www.worldometers.info...

There are currently 31,481 confirmed cases and 638 deaths from the Wuhan Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak as of February 7, 2020, 01:00 GMT.

link   

originally posted by: NxNWest

That link is unload able
Do not click on it

www.thehindu.com...

I get an ad to pay for the news’s d can’t get to the article.

Hmm I never have.

link   

That one is ok
It’s the guy in armor protecting his village that won’t load

No ad there. Just an agreement for cookies.

link   
a reply to: anonentity

I think it is beyond the assumption phase that we live in a world where Google/Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, et al are totally compromised and a LOT of that compromise is thanks to them being so eager to get a piece of that Chinese money and market that they sold their soul to Beijing and now operate under a policy of "If Beijing calls for it to be taken down, blocked, or moved off the search list, it gets taken down, blocked, or moved off the list."

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join