It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Ahhhhhh got it.

Encapsulation fools the test sometimes, need to dev a better test or modify existing tests.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: Necrose

Are the number of infected doubling every week yet? Because that would not be good, almost like they rehearsed this thing a few months ago. Now I sound like one of their conspiracy theorists.

They did do rehearsal

It was called EVENT 201

Why not event 21 lol

I see what you did there

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
RUMORS OF RIOTS in quarantine zone in CHINA.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
RUMORS OF RIOTS in quarantine zone in CHINA.

Didn’t really hear gunshots.

link   

It’s you’re, Lol....but my grammatical skills will burn in the pits with my sarcasm. Your field-work and putting you life on the line in labs, bases, hospitals and elsewhere might just get you and you family to safe haven.

Keep rocking in the free-world friend. We need ya and all the medical professionals of the world RN

link   
So, I took someone's suggestion on here to watch NHK news (Japan channel) and they just reported that an additional 41 cruise passengers have come down with the coronavirus. That total now makes 61 passengers on that Princess ship. That's a little terrifying. (Great channel, btw..)

My friends all have their heads in the sand. "It's just another flu," they say. It's fruitless trying to explain to them it's more than that. This frustration has me sitting down stuffing my face with a plate of cookies. Gotta sooth that anger, lol.
edit on 6-2-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
WHO sees no sign of nCoV peak in China, cases rise overseas

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

This was about 2 hours ago at CIDRAP... article is informative plus at the bottom are some links to different sites for up to the hour info. Different reports and statements.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Ahhhhhh got it.

Encapsulation fools the test sometimes, need to dev a better test or modify existing tests.

Yes.
It's the mixing of lipids: helper lipid DSPC (1), PEG-lipid (2), ionizable amino lipid DLin-MC3-DMA (3) and cholesterol(4), and mmRNA(5) to construct LNPs encapsulated with mmRNA.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
So, I took someone's suggestion on here to watch NHK news (Japan channel) and they just reported that an additional 41 cruise passengers have come down with the coronavirus. That total now makes 61 passengers on that Princess ship. That's a little terrifying. (Great channel, btw..)

My friends all have their heads in the sand. "It's just another flu," they say. It's fruitless trying to explain to them it's more than that. This frustration has me sitting down stuffing my face with a plate of cookies. Gotta sooth that anger, lol.

I want some cookies

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Ahhhhhh got it.

Yes.
It's the mixing of lipids: helper lipid DSPC (1), PEG-lipid (2), ionizable amino lipid DLin-MC3-DMA (3) and cholesterol(4), and mmRNA(5) to construct LNPs encapsulated with mmRNA.

WHy cant liposomes with recom protein spike be used for vaccine?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JSpader

Civilian ownership of firearms is banned in China, so you likely wouldn't hear gunshots in their riots.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Civilian ownership of firearms is banned in China, so you likely wouldn't hear gunshots in their riots.

I saw a guy on a horse with armor on and carrying a sword at a road block..... no joke.

LOL here it is..

www.dailystar.co.uk...
edit on 6-2-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I saw a guy on a horse with armor on and carrying a sword at a road block..... no joke.

On coverage from China?

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Trade a cookie for a sip of bourbon?

Be glad you have friends. Even with their heads in the sand

Mine just wanna meme this into obscurity. I quit tellin them anything N-Cov related. Apologies to all- you’re getting the brunt from me instead. But we seem to have an air of genuine interest in this unprecedented event, even when disagreeing.

Also be glad you’re not on a cruise ship in Pacific atm

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Just in time to address a couple of conspiracy theories!

This looks at the Tencent "true" numbers and explains why we shouldn't necessarily believe them. It also spends a lot of time talking about the ACE2 theory.

Simply put, the study everyone has latched on to that "proves" Asian males have more ACE2 was a study of 8 individuals which is a worse sample size than the one that proved a 40% mortality rate (41). Another study that looked at lung tissue from cancer victims found no real differences for race and ethnicity except for the smoker who did have a lot more ACE2.

And, guess what? In China, about 48% of men tend to smoke, so *that* could be accounting for the difference. They may be a link between smoking and ACE2 and being more susceptible to this virus.

link   
Shenzhen now on lockdown (tech capital) Huawei

Population: 12.53 million

And now Guangzhou also

Chinese citizens on the ground reporting this Via social media platforms

If China was a person or body, it would be on a life support system right nowfifhting for its life as it’s organs shut down one after the other

#JustAFlu
#InDenial
edit on 6-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

www.naturalnews.com...

BREAKING: China keeping two sets of coronavirus pandemic numbers? “Leaked” infection numbers over 154,000; deaths approach 25,000

link   

originally posted by: Advantage

On coverage from China?

Yeah, I have no idea if he is serious or LARPing... severely LARPing..

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I NEED pics. Assuming his sword was +3 AntiViral Sword of Flaming Quarantine and the armor was Bio-Enchanted (for breathing easy vs. magically lab-created Pneumonia)
Plate of Mending?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Only cops have guns in China.

9mm-like pistols and the occasional 9mm-like SMG. Both of Chinese manufacture. Never got a close enough look at one though.

When I posted the vid of the cop, wearing protective suit with a military assault rifle that is definitely not normal.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join