It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: Necrose

Are the number of infected doubling every week yet? Because that would not be good, almost like they rehearsed this thing a few months ago. Now I sound like one of their conspiracy theorists.

They did do rehearsal

It was called EVENT 201

Why not event 21 lol

link   

NHK: 273 virus tests have been completed on the Japan cruise ship where 61 people have been diagnosed with the virus. There are approximately 3,700 people on the ship total.

link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: neurosurgeon

I just read that too

Another 41 People On Cruise Liner Off Japan Test Positive For Coronavirus - Tv Asahi Citing Japan Health Ministry

holy hell, that whole boats likely infected.

Could be. We’ll see I guess in the next 36-48 hours once the next results come in.
edit on 6-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yeah I really doubt they are going to be able to get off that ship before the quarantine period is over. I feel terrible for everyone on there, people just trying to take a trip or on their honeymoon, and now in a nightmare. Same with those in China just trying to live their lives. I'm not concerned about myself, even with the plane of Canadians landing in our town tonight where my husband works. Not even worried at all for us. But man, I just feel for those caught in the hit areas over there.. can't even imagine

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Has anyone heard from Xi yet or is he still mia?

I think he has a trip planned to umm somewhere in Asian... can’t remember??? within the next couple of days anyway, so we’ll know soon enough if he’s MAN DOWN or not
edit on 6-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
They pretty much F'd everyone on that boat.

Should have removed them in small groups...now they have sealed them in with the Virus...

Reminds me of that terrible movie..Virus.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JackBenimbel

Made from a blend of honeysuckle, Chinese skullcap and forsythia, shuanghuanglian is believed to be antiviral, antibacterial and good for the immune system; thus, it is often used to relieve symptoms such as fever, cough and sore throat."

The writers of Contagion take on one more challenge that makes this film not only accurate but brave. They include a character, played by Jude Law, who touts a homeopathic cure for MEV-1 called forsythia. ... Then he takes Forsythia. During the next few days, Law appears to recover.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neurosurgeon

Should have removed them in small groups...now they have sealed them in with the Virus...

Was that that movie about a virus?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Lol apparently there are 200 epidemics we control each year, then there’s this one. I’m sure a thread analyzing some demonic or Illuminati meaning behind event 201 and the genetic sequence of nCoV will pop up any day now.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Longer than that. I've seen multiple official reports of cases that had clean tests until their 3rd or 4th go around.

link   
Today, a video was posted here showing a hospital worker telling a crowd of people that since they entered the area of the hospital, they would not be allowed to leave.
People were asking questions: What do I do if I need an injection?
He answered: ‘We have no equipment here. You will not be receiving treatment.’

Does anyone here believe that those people that walked into a quarantine will be tested to see if they have the virus?

I doubt it.

Test kits being in short supply are probably held back for use on Party officials.

link   
Haven't been keeping up with the numbers but did the jump in deaths just bump to 639 fatalities today? I thought it was in the low 400's. Damn, what happened?!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not really equivalent..but being trapped on a boat with something that's killing everything.

www.imdb.com...

Horrible movie.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Haven't been keeping up with the numbers but did the jump in deaths just bump to 639 fatalities today? I thought it was in the low 400's. Damn, what happened?!

That was 3 days agoooo

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh

It felt like yesterday when we were at 17500.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not really equivalent..but being trapped on a boat with something that's killing everything.

www.imdb.com...

Horrible movie.

Interesting concept But come on, 5.0 even on IMBD means iťs so bad iťs unwatchable.
Metacritic score 19/100 , so..hard pass! But hey come up with something better we haven’t seen, yet.
Like Contagion is good But everyone has seen it.
Lots of decent ones unfortunately involve zombies...
edit on 6-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I said it was Horrible! LOL not good. But just made me think of it.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Chinese state media is reporting that authorities are going door-to-door in Wuhan, and taking everyone who has the virus, or is suspected of having the virus, or who has an unexplained fever & has a close contact with the virus, and putting them all in quarantine camps/hospitals

unprecedented what is happening..

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Lol apparently there are 200 epidemics we control each year, then there’s this one. I’m sure a thread analyzing some demonic or Illuminati meaning behind event 201 and the genetic sequence of nCoV will pop up any day now.

Coincidental coincidences

I’m not a subscriber

Would take a rather large lengthy thread to pit my case, and a month to compile it, I have a feeling we’ll know soon enough, anyway... I believe this is a pandemic which will sweep the globe and reverberate for a year or two, what will be afterwards is a NWO calling for a one world government offering a communist type of governmental structure

They failed with Trump removal and Brexit reversal now they’ve moved on to EVENT 201

Tin foil hate off
edit on 6-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
US - CDC - Update on Pandemic Preparedness

www.ready.gov...

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Thanks for posting this. Just out of curiosity, did they just put this document up, or has it always been on the .gov site. I'm only asking because if they just posted it, it's a little worrisome...like they're trying to tell us something, without actually telling us.

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join