It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
ran across this video in another site, hyperlinked as :

Brighteon.com/5601ba62-edfd-4f92-92e2-ec9c04883af5

~ 24 minuite video vowing the coronavirus is a weaponized virus...must hear @ 15 minit mark to end (about 9:20 seconds)

the interviewed person worked for gene splicing & weaponizing strains of destructive viruses,,,many years ago'

& he claims DARPA & covert labs have 13,000 technicians that are currently doing 'Dr. Mengele' , evil germ weaponization since the Bush Sr. administration-------------------- how sinister is that ?

the brighteon video was made by InfoWars account (as if that matters_)

you might have to copy+paste the address on your device address bar

edit on th29158104360006462020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
1,100 soldiers quarantined in South Korea.

m.koreaherald.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Bicent

Youtube sniped it! That's likely an accurate video now. Very interesting and I'm glad I viewed it before the Beijin censor mafia took it down.

The reddit thread I found it on disappeared also.

Who knows it was a rumor. I would not be surprised if unrest occurs in the quarantine areas. I saw a picture on social media, the stores are running out of product TP SOLD out in the one pic I saw. Also getting reports now of Shenzhen, is going into lockdown which is contradicting what the CCP is saying in regards to it’s infected numbers. From the little bit of information I am gathering on the Internet 🤦‍♂️ (I know) it’s pretty bad in China.
edit on 6-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Here's some fun for everyone. This digs into caring for the dead during Spanish Flu, and it addresses readiness in the event of another such situation.

You can sort of apply it to what we're talking about in China, and understand why they're having issues.

Again, this thing doesn't have to kill crazy high percentages of the population in order to create all kinds of problems at all levels of society.

Death care is another aspect where we're looking at trouble.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Another channel put it back up!

link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: Violater1

I'd be happy to send you some.

Please send them to Chief Santigo, Kirtland AFB Fire Department. He'll get them to me.

Kirtland.. I just noticed. Hubby had a Q clearance between Kirt and white sands.

Indeed, he must have worked for the Dept of Energy.

link   

WHO: No benefit for general public to wear mask amid nCoV scare

www.philstar.com...

You probably been reading my post about the "masks".
There was a reason I left my comment to the professionals.

I hope members here read your post.
But really if you have a cold, please wear a mask. Actually since we mostly travel by train, taxi and subway, I plan to wear a mask, and not because of the virus.

Many thanks for posting what you did.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
61 now confirmed infected on the japan docked cruise ship

A jump from 20 infected to 41 new additional cases

Italy confirms 3rd case
UK confirmed 3rd case

No doubt the WHO will be on the phone soon telling Japan to calm it down

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This was a WEEK ago. I can imagine that people are losing their snip

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose
As cold as it sounds, these cruise ship cases will be excellent for determining/extrapolating some real data..... as opposed to hopelessly drawing conclusions from the CCP numbers, hint hint

edit on 6/2/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Curious coincidentals...
Inovio pharmaceuticals, which is tied to govt agency DARPA, will be developing the coronavirus vaccine for China, the country considered by DARPA to be #1 threat to US, using a type of vaccine still in development in the US for human use. Fox in da henhouse much?

Inovio Collaborating With Beijing Advaccine To Advance INO-4800 Vaccine Against New Coronavirus In China

"Funded by over $60 million in grants from DARPA"

DARPA link

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: Violater1

I'd be happy to send you some.

Please send them to Chief Santigo, Kirtland AFB Fire Department. He'll get them to me.

Kirtland.. I just noticed. Hubby had a Q clearance between Kirt and white sands.

Indeed, he must have worked for the Dept of Energy.

Yeah, they put the nuke stuff under DoE. In fact.. a lot of unusual things are under the DoE. LOL! He actually worked for the DoD.. but in order to work that particular job he also had to get a Q.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tukota
I checked on Way back to see what it looked like yesterday.
www.ready.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">web.archive.org...://www.ready.gov/pandem ic

edit on b000000292020-02-06T21:01:09-06:0009America/ChicagoThu, 06 Feb 2020 21:01:09 -0600900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

I guess the url is too long. I can 't make it work.
edit on b000000292020-02-06T21:03:06-06:0009America/ChicagoThu, 06 Feb 2020 21:03:06 -0600900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

WHO: No benefit for general public to wear mask amid nCoV scare

www.philstar.com...

You probably been reading my post about the "masks".
There was a reason I left my comment to the professionals.

I hope members here read your post.
But really if you have a cold, please wear a mask. Actually since we mostly travel by train, taxi and subway, I plan to wear a mask, and not because of the virus.

Many thanks for posting what you did.

I really wasnt posting in response to it. I browse with different search criteria. I wanted the WHO info as of today. Its sparse. But hey, if it helps folks understand flu masks vs particulates vs respirators vs aint gonna help.. good enough for me.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Curious coincidentals...
Inovio pharmaceuticals, which is tied to govt agency DARPA, will be developing the coronavirus vaccine for China, the country considered by DARPA to be #1 threat to US, using a type of vaccine still in development in the US for human use. Fox in da henhouse much?

Inovio Collaborating With Beijing Advaccine To Advance INO-4800 Vaccine Against New Coronavirus In China

"Funded by over $60 million in grants from DARPA"

DARPA link

I wish monkeyed with pathogens and viruses and etc were like breast implants and hip replacements... that they all had batch numbers and origin serials.

They kinda do...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

As far as the R0 goes, I don't think you can take much out of a cruise environment. Those things are like plague in a can.

But in terms of how this things behaves in large numbers of patients? Yeah, you may gather some very useful data there. Poor souls.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Navieko

As far as the R0 goes, I don't think you can take much out of a cruise environment. Those things are like plague in a can.

But in terms of how this things behaves in large numbers of patients? Yeah, you may gather some very useful data there. Poor souls.

Yeah, like humans are fantastic mixing vessels .

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Another channel put it back up!

has any of this been verified

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sick on a boat, on the water with a novel virus.. that’s hell, are doctors treating them? Also I am hearing other cruise ships that have history of being in China, recently are being denied ports of entry.

This could be very problematic... For the cruise customers.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Figured it out. That graph is slightly disturbing to me. Don`t like how this is heading.

Damn the math.
edit on 6-2-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join