It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best informational sites and live mapping of 2019 Novel Corona Virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
These maps and sites are the best information sources I've located in my opinion.

This is meant to supplement the numerous other threads current about this topic.

This man has done some serious homework on the origins of this virus and is worth a read.
jameslyonsweiler.com/2020/01/30/on-the-origins-of-the-2 019-ncov-virus-wuhan-china/

Next is a quality timeline and updates on the spread of the virus, as well as very interesting sidebars about pharmaceutical companies plans/intents.

www.precisionvaccinations.com/condition/Coronavirus

Here is the arc map. I believe this to be the best live map as it's using all resources available, not just the CDC and WHO. (Whom I believe fudge the numbers)

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/ind ex.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

And here is some conjecture about natural remedies for sars related infections, which I believe also worth a read.

www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/can-licorice-save-world-next-pandemic- infection

As I said earlier, these are just some things I'm putting up because i believe they are helpful.

I am not a doctor, or medically trained, nor do I sell any products or anything like that.

Just stuff I think people should see.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Excellent info! Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Your welcome.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Good job and thanks. I have a sister in Italy and she knew very little about this. Government over there is making people believe they got it under control, Chinese government said the same thing and see the mess now.

Sent the whole batch of links to her. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Here is the arc map. I believe this to be the best live map as it's using all resources available, not just the CDC and WHO. (Whom I believe fudge the numbers)

Live Coronavirus Infections Map

It took me a while to realize that you can re-position the map to anywhere on the globe you like by just clicking and dragging the map around.

I can now see the few cases that have cropped up in the US on it.

Well done site.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I know this is a wierd question and be gentle.
I got a question regarding the Johns Hopkins CSSE map data. So it shows total death and total recovery, I was looking into how to calculate a mortality/death rate. If I use the total infected and death total it's low. But if I use the total death and recovered as my population (cause to me the infected rate numbers will at some put be placed in to the two total numbers) of course I get a higher rate of death.

So if I have 171 death total / 8236 infected I get a 2%
But if I use the total death of 171 and a total recovered 143 as my population I get like a 54%
171+143=314/171= 0.544 (54%) (Would this be some sort of death toll % rate?)
Outcome rate of 54% death and 46% recovered.
So which is right?
To me the infected are in a limbo state and will fall into either totals over time.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

So if I have 171 death total / 8236 infected I get a 2% .
That would be correct for now with current data .

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

If possible, let her know that this stuff hangs around in hard surfaces for a long time.

You have to use an oxidizer to clean/disinfect properly.

Clean with bleach solution, then re-clean with peroxide. Peroxide is very good with killing this from surfaces.

Also colloidal silver or atomized silver sprays seem to be beneficial to respiratory health, as well as bacteria killers.

As with anything, use caution and judgement.

As for the licorice, I swear by it. As well as eating whole cloves of garlic.
Natural antibiotics.

This is an ugly virus. It's been played with, as I believe it was meant to be a bioweapon. Nothing we want to play with.

Stay safe

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Yes it's well done, as well as updated often. I cant take credit for any if it, I just stumbled across it and thought I should share, as I wasn't really happy with what was available.

I forgot to add you can use RSOE maps as a supplement to this map or vice-versa for more complete info.
edit on 30-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I guess my problem is that we have data on total recovered. I can't seem to just though that information out. If we do the math on total recovered and divided it into the infected count then our recovered rate is real real low and that does not make since.
edit on 30-1-2020 by MorpheusUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

The reported numbers can only be a thumbnail. Not everyone is being tested.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The Lancet Paper Just published today.

The John Hopkins Arcgis map uses WHO, CDC, China sources.

This one is also very good. 12 pages of analytical graphs.
Analytical Report

Others in my signature.

ETA: This one on wiki is all sourced from China data. They do a good job keeping updated. Check the Cases statistics table.

Timeline of the 2019–20 Wuhan coronavirus outbreak

Best one is done by BNOnews. 👇
edit on 30-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

This link of yours: gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com... ard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

says 2 confirmed dead in California and 2 confirmed dead in Illinois. I can't find anything about it anywhere else.

edit on 1/30/2020 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here's a snip from one of the sites showing the US infections.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I'm in Illinois less than an hour and 45 minutes from Chicago....the Husband of the Woman there has contracted the Virus now!
reply to: new_here

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thanks for those links! Great stuff. I have zero doubt this is an (accidently) released bio weapon. There are too many coincidences everywhere.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

From what I read, the husband had respiratory problems already, so not surprising he became infected.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

The links above have a scientific breakdown of the creation path of this strain of virus. There are unnatural gaps that cant be explained through natural causes.
The way he explains it, those gaps are caused by human intervention, i.e. modifying the strain.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The question then is, why has it been released? Is it about population reduction, pushing mandatory vaccines, the starting phase of WWIII or is it all just an accident. Everything seems like a puppet show these days. There is just so much going on lately. It's like they're distracting us from something.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

It's sounds to me like a current sars vaccine was modified/and or people who were receiving a sars vaccine were exposed to this.

Which - due to the vaccine, had almost no chance of surviving the new strain, as their bodies were already at a diminished capacity to fight it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join