It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

if you google "Angiotensin converting enzyme 2" you'll find the research.

A link to the article was posted one or two pages back by Agit8dChop

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I posted earlier about the cosmic joker - someone up there having a laugh at us and giving us little weird coincidences.

In Wuhan the virus research lab uses a logo of an umbrella, the exact same shape as the one used by the Umbrella Corporation in Resident Evil.

And that corona is an anagram (practically) of Racoon - the virus in RE started in raccoon city.

Now this Daily Mail article showing the coaches that will be used to transport the infected in the UK to hospital. And the make is "Horseman".

And there are 4 of them

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
I posted earlier about the cosmic joker - someone up there having a laugh at us and giving us little weird coincidences.

In Wuhan the virus research lab uses a logo of an umbrella, the exact same shape as the one used by the Umbrella Corporation in Resident Evil.

And that corona is an anagram (practically) of Racoon - the virus in RE started in raccoon city.

Now this Daily Mail article showing the coaches that will be used to transport the infected in the UK to hospital. And the make is "Horseman".

And there are 4 of them

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I think the umbrella corp. thing was a debunked as a fake at the very beginning. It's not their logo

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

there's a 5th at the very back. when you try to see stuff, you will always find it. in this case the RE is deffo just a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I posted it several days ago, too, and received the same amount of dismissive attitude. (Sorry, didn't know you had posted already, as I have read every single post on here) The only member who wasn't too dismissive was AMMEDoc, who said he would need to study it more.

I admit it was only one Asian sample, and of a male, but it was something to look into further.

edit on 31-1-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This was posted in Rome!!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

I posted it several days ago, too, and received the same amount of dismissive attitude. (Sorry, didn't know you had posted already, as I have read every single post on here)

I admit it was only one Asian sample, and of a male, but it was something to look into further.

No, that's ok, I didn't know anyone else had posted the idea since then. The rate this thread grows means that I do have to skip pages here and there to get caught up after the thread goes into one of it's turbo modes, so it's totally possible I missed the page you posted on.

In the end, it's not really all that important if I posted first or not, just that people start to consider that the theory could have more weight than people think at first glance. Because it means if it can happen to one population group, it absolutely can happen to another. Figuring out the whys and hows are important to future prevention if it's natural, and stringing those responsible up by their genitals if it's man-made.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It's all good. Maybe it will get more attention now.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I have read most of this thread and don't know if anyone mentioned the video about [was it Johnson & Johnson or a variety of health workers?] the mock, pretend meeting about what to do if there was a virus outbreak?
[Shortly before it actually happened]
I can't find it at the moment but I will try, maybe someone remembers it and can post a link, that would be great.

Anyway, not only did they have pretend scenarios like news etc but they were actually talking about a corona virus. Now what made me sit up was a woman [no idea, Bill GAte's wife, or someone else, sorry for being so vague, still have to find the footage], but it shocked me when they pre-empted our worries about the news not being truthful.

It was discussed that people won't believe what they hear and that they will say they do it to make money and develop a vaccine and these false accusations must be stopped by regulating the internet!

So far it has happened exactly like that [and going by their exercise] they expected that. Now if it was untrue, all they have to do is show us their real intention instead of manipulating the internet.
After all, good deeds show themselves and change people's minds more than bullying.

To me, the whole thing sounded more like a script than an exercise as everything is exactly as they pretended. Now I can't find it any longer. All searches for it result in how brilliant J&J are and how they will make a vaccine [again, just as predicted].

I find this a bit eerie. WiIll go look for this again now as I think more should see that.

Yay, I found it:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Just 1 student suspected at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) at around 9pm last night.
www.dailystar.co.uk...

and 1 student suspected at Unversity of Bristol
metro.co.uk...

It seems any updates on cases in the UK are hard to come by and strangely unreported updates.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well played. What a smart way to deploy.

In #Wuhan , on Jan 18, when the #coronaravirus was already spreading rapidly and out of control, the government organized a grand “Eat Together “ event in which 40K families participated. 5 days later, the entire city was locked down, when 5 millions already fled.

Government Organise 40,000 Wuhans to Share Virus
edit on 31-1-2020 by REalBEL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hong Kong closed schools until March 2
Singapore closed its borders to Chinese travelers, 1st in Asia
Reading between 50 to 65% of Chinese economy is currently stopped
UK has 2 cases, confirmed
India has at least 50 and some sources say 100+ under observation

Sources at your friendly search engine of choice

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Now you all are gonna have me up all night reading bloody reports.....

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

RUSSIA REPORTS FIRST CASE OF NEW CORONAVIRUS

the article actually says 2 cases

The first two cases of coronavirus infection have been identified in Russia

tass.ru...
edit on 31/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Another “first”...

Party Secretary of Jiangsu Province advised to leave by villagers when going there to inspect #CoronavirusOutbreak. Villager says no strangers are allowed in. You are also strangers. 江苏省委书记到农村去视察被村民劝离 #coronavirus #武漢 #武漢肺炎 #天滅中共 #武昌起疫 #武汉肺炎

Twitter

Wow. Those 2 men just put their head on the chopping block. This is simply not done in China. People are disappeared forever for even the appearance of challenging high ranking party members. Brave dudes.

I can confirm the writing in the video, it’s the party secretary and what they telling him.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I have read most of this thread and don't know if anyone mentioned the video about [was it Johnson & Johnson or a variety of health workers?] the mock, pretend meeting about what to do if there was a virus outbreak?
[Shortly before it actually happened]
I can't find it at the moment but I will try, maybe someone remembers it and can post a link, that would be great.

Anyway, not only did they have pretend scenarios like news etc but they were actually talking about a corona virus. Now what made me sit up was a woman [no idea, Bill GAte's wife, or someone else, sorry for being so vague, still have to find the footage], but it shocked me when they pre-empted our worries about the news not being truthful.

It was discussed that people won't believe what they hear and that they will say they do it to make money and develop a vaccine and these false accusations must be stopped by regulating the internet!

So far it has happened exactly like that [and going by their exercise] they expected that. Now if it was untrue, all they have to do is show us their real intention instead of manipulating the internet.
After all, good deeds show themselves and change people's minds more than bullying.

To me, the whole thing sounded more like a script than an exercise as everything is exactly as they pretended. Now I can't find it any longer. All searches for it result in how brilliant J&J are and how they will make a vaccine [again, just as predicted].

I find this a bit eerie. WiIll go look for this again now as I think more should see that.

Yay, I found it:

www.youtube.com...

thanks, I hadn't heard about this.

It was called Event 201, found the original simulation vid
event 201

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

this will be a great study on social behaviour

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Now you all are gonna have me up all night reading bloody reports.....

Thank you. It would be much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Italy has declared a state of emergency for six months.

www.dailysabah.com...

something about this feels more politically motivated than a genuine response to the virus

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I have to read more but with about half of patients in some of these studies showing as having underlying heart disease or cardiovascular issue, it looks like the body increases the use of ACE2 which would also increase the amount of receptors. It helps counteract and serves as a protective measure for cardiac tissue with some of these diseases. There are exploring it as a treatment target for cardiac issues.

I want to find some studies on lung tissue and a couple other areas.

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join