It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Leeyum

NZ Government are still happy as Larry to allow flights in and out of China.

Larry?

Is that a NZ thing?

I love it BTW...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Happy as Larry - chur bro!

Patients cured of the #nCoV2019 are not totally immune from being affected for a second time. They are urged to rest fully to recuperate, a medical expert said at a press conference on Friday in Beijing.

I guess thats correct as people are not being 'cured' - their immune systems are being boosted to fight it. So, they could get reinfected.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

18 South Koreans evacuated from Wuhan are hospitalised after showing symptoms of #coronavirus

A chartered plane carrying a total of 368 South Korean citizens arrived in the South from Wuhan, where the virus is believed to have emerged from an animal and seafood market, on Friday morning.

Among them, 18 evacuees who are showing symptoms have been hospitalised at two medical facilities in Seoul, the country's vice health minister Kim Gang-lip told reporters.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wow, it might actually be more targeted than initially thought..

www.biorxiv.org...

Men are 3 times as likely to get it, and men have 4 times as many ACE2 expressers that give you #2019nCoV
Asians have 5 times as much as Africans/Europeans.

We also noticed that the only Asian donor (male) has a much higher ACE2-expressing cell ratio than white and African American donors (2.50% vs. 0.47% of all cells). This might explain the observation that the new Coronavirus pandemic and previous SARS-Cov pandemic are concentrated in the Asian area.

a number of responses at the end of the article show that the testing might not show accurate results in terms of Men or Asian, but still - its an interesting read.
edit on 31/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So if as suspected they've hit the limits of the number of people they can test (eg mayor of wuhan saying they can only test c300 people per day), then the number of confirmed cases no longer represents the true rate at which it's growing.

Since you only test people suspected of having it, and they're pretty much all coming back positive (eg wuhan reporting 300+ new cases per day), then for a short while the number of suspected cases might be a better indicator.

Except of course the number of suspected are the ones medics have seen, and since the hospitals are full even that number is going to be a shadow of the reality.
edit on -06:0020205America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jan 2020 02:25:11 -0600_stAmerica/Chicago0125 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Bit of humor...

friend of mine who spent the last 3 weeks in Japan/Hong Kong snowboarding flew back to Aus on Tuesday.

Woke up this morning, sore joints, sore throat, flemy cough.. off to the hospital if it gets worse..

edit on 31/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Baby Infected with Coronavirus in Wuhan China

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Christ.. 😩

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Just reported on SKY News that there are 2 confirmed cases in England. 2 members of the same family.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas
That's it. That's the end of the line.

I really hope the wee bugger recovers stat.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
First coronavirus cases confirmed in UK

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Look's to me that EMF radiation increace inflammatory ...cytokines...

EMF

Well dont you think new novel virus + extreme high EMF radiation is kinda very bad combination ?

Also early discovered that EMF can lower the effectivines of antibiotics ( secondary infection )

edit on 31-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Look's to me that EMF radiation increace inflammatory ...cytokines...

EMF

Well dont you think new novel virus + extreme high EMF radiation is kinda very bad combination ?

Also early discovered that EMF can lower the effectivines of antibiotics ( secondary infection )

This makes me wonder if the areas with 5G are going to be filled with more sick people than the rest of the country.

Just a thought...

Rev

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Just reported on SKY News that there are 2 confirmed cases in England. 2 members of the same family.

Oh crap I thought we were going to miss it. They should have lockdown air travel much quicker I think there's going to be lessons learnt from this outbreak.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I posted yesterday that I'd been "unofficially" tipped the wink that we now had confirmed case in the UK.

The authorities arent saying where it is yet, I was told it's in York.

Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Coronavirus Epidemic Update 7: Global Health Emergency Declared, Viral Shedding

This video looks into a recent report out of Germany explains the transmission time of the virus. It does have some troubling data in that it only takes a day or two for someone to become infectious. During this early stage the person may not show any symptoms or may develop some light symptoms after a couple of days.

Are Men More Vulnerable To The Coronavirus Threat?

This video provides a good explanation of how the virus works.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

There are currently 9,921 confirmed cases worldwide, including 213 fatalities.

bnonews.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It's those bloody feminists creating a man hate bioweapon! I knew it all along!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
I posted yesterday that I'd been "unofficially" tipped the wink that we now had confirmed case in the UK.

The authorities arent saying where it is yet, I was told it's in York.

Time will tell.

I read an article this morning saying a man was staying at a York hotel and was transported to the hospital

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And witnesses claim to have seen medics in full quarantine uniform loading a man into an ambulance and taking him to a hospital in York. He was whisked into isolation from a budget hotel in the city.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Wow, it might actually be more targeted than initially thought..

www.biorxiv.org...

Men are 3 times as likely to get it, and men have 4 times as many ACE2 expressers that give you #2019nCoV
Asians have 5 times as much as Africans/Europeans.

We also noticed that the only Asian donor (male) has a much higher ACE2-expressing cell ratio than white and African American donors (2.50% vs. 0.47% of all cells). This might explain the observation that the new Coronavirus pandemic and previous SARS-Cov pandemic are concentrated in the Asian area.

a number of responses at the end of the article show that the testing might not show accurate results in terms of Men or Asian, but still - its an interesting read.

Interesting...
So in simple words, if someone would want to "create" a virus that targets a specific racial group, it CAN be done!
Not saying this is the case, but the argument that it can't be done ( see posts from earlier this month) is no longer valid. I raised the question before if someone knew of none-Asian infected persons, so far I found none. Media is not giving that info. Especially the German cases I find interesting since it are all people working in the same company, but their identity is very much protected.
You would think that in this time of social media, sooner or later someone would spill the beans on what they know or heard?

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join