It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

because they are trying to control the narrative

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here is the DNA sequences from 10 separate samples of 2019-ncov. You will notice that they are all +99% match, this shows that it has not mutated yet. It has not mutated because it was caught and identified almost immediately, and has not had the time to mutate. Constant sequencing of fresh samples by labs around the world is being done to to monitor this situation.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-1-2020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Yeah “virtually totally safe”, tell that to the guy who contracted the virus by handling someones luggage.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Because in Australia we now have live samples of the virus to work with, and as such data like this can now be collected as well as assays and vaccines developed.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

Yeah “virtually totally safe”, tell that to the guy who contracted the virus by handling someones luggage.

no joke, thats my thoughts as well

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Because in Australia we now have live samples of the virus to work with, and as such data like this can now be collected as well as assays and vaccines developed.

where are the other countries results who have had it? weve had it in the US longer than Oz has but, were not sharing this info so?
edit on 31-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Of course you guys are sharing information, half of that list I posted was sequenced in the ol' US of A.
Click this link for a larger image if you need, pic's I post on here come out small for some reason.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Don't worry, Big Pharma to the rescue...😳

Johnson & Johnson to create coronavirus vaccine

Pharmaceutical company Johnson & Johnson is working on a vaccine to counter the deadly coronavirus. In a recent interview, the chief scientist for Johnson & Johnson, Dr. Paul Stoffels, said he’s confident they can create a vaccine within months. However, it could take up to a year before it becomes available to the public.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I wish I had the leads and brain power to understand if somebody, or a group of people, are benefiting immensely from this.

I still believe the people of Wuhan have to stop eating wild things, like snakes and bats.

But the analyst in me wants to parooz the web looking for clues in data and articles on wether this is nature telling us to back off, or a some what orchestrated event that will put hundreds of millions into certain pockets.
edit on 31-1-2020 by WeAllWait because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
First suspected case in New Zealand.

Test results expected tomorrow at some point.

It sounds like this person has checked themselves into Auckland hospital and has since been quarantined.

Fingers crossed it's a false alarm. Although, there are still flights going back and forth to China as we speak, so I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Kinda defeats the purpose of living somewhere as isolated as NZ when your Government are too weak to make the call and cancel flights in and out of China...

A possible case of the new coronavirus has been found in Auckland, with test results expected on Saturday.

Ministry of Health Director-General Dr Ashley Bloomfield said on Friday afternoon that the person fitted the definition of a suspected case and was being managed appropriately. The person had come forward to Auckland Hospital, and was in isolation there, he said.

www.stuff.co.nz... bal-emergency

Fantastic thread by the way! I've been following it over the last week, and it has reminded me of why I signed up to ATS in the first place!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Australian government is being put under a lot of pressure to ban flights from China

www.news.com.au... c4aabc05d122a16e4f9aa692

“Airport staff, including officers stationed at security checkpoints and facility attendants, may have no choice but to stop work after being told they are not allowed to wear protective gear because this will make customers feel ‘uncomfortable’

Airport workers are about to walk off the job because the Australian Government/Airports refuses their request to wear face masks at the risk of looking unwelcoming. This is Australia, we throw common sense out the window for popularity.

It is insane.

Sydney in the last 4 days had the following flights arrive:
Guangzhou
Guangzhou
Shanghai
Beijing
Shanghai
Kunming
Beijing
Guangzhou
Guangzhou
Guangzhou
Shanghai
Beijing
Shanghai
Kunming
Beijing
Shanghai
Kunming
Beijing
Guangzhou
Guangzhou
Guangzhou
Shanghai
Beijing
Shanghai
Kunming
Beijing

edit on 31/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Who contracted it from luggage? Link? Been following thread closely, so if I missed it, I apologize.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The final scene of Contagion.....

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: azamber

I think the answer is no one.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

We knew that was coming. They can't let a pandemic go to waste when there is money to be made.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
This is Australia, we throw common sense out the window for popularity.

It must be an Antipodean thing...

NZ Government are still happy as Larry to allow flights in and out of China.

Averaging 2000+ people coming from China every day.

I'm glad I live somewhere that's not on the tourism route...
edit on 31-1-2020 by Leeyum because: Flights not fights!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

If one has vaccinated one's own troops, a bio weapon that doesn't kill but only induces severe illness would be of advantage in a war. The enemy is too busy caring for his sick people to resist effectively.

The joker in the deck is if the bio weapon mutates and becomes a threat to all. My guess is most military establishments grasp how volatile these are as weapons ... but if one country has them, then all countries want them, even if no one really wants to employ them.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAllWait
I wish I had the leads and brain power to understand if somebody, or a group of people, are benefiting immensely from this.

I still believe the people of Wuhan have to stop eating wild things, like snakes and bats.

But the analyst in me wants to parooz the web looking for clues in data and articles on wether this is nature telling us to back off, or a some what orchestrated event that will put hundreds of millions into certain pockets.

You cant just waltz in and tell people to stop doing things they always have and that is culturally normal for them. Stop eating wild things?? I eat lots of wild things. I ate snake right here, theyre selling iguana in Florida. I doubt we'd enjoy it if we were told we could only have one child or could no longer eat beef.. or had to wear burqas or give up guns or any number of things others demand of their own. Tell Africans they can no longer eat bush meat. Im pretty sure theyd have not complied. I dont like the dog eaters or live critter eaters. I cant tell them not to do it though.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The bat soup thing was false information

The video wasn’t set in Wuhan at all, where bat isn’t a delicacy. It wasn’t even from China. Instead it showed Wang Mengyun, the host of an online travel show, eating a dish in Palau, a Pacific island nation.

foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: azamber

Who contracted it from luggage? Link? Been following thread closely, so if I missed it, I apologize.

I'm trying to find the article again, will post

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join