It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

We all see things with different eyes. It's like the yellow dress/blue dress thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

For those that may not know, All those dashboard boxes are expandable.

Just hold your mouse cursor over the corner of any box (green circle) and click.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: SailorJerry

I’m firmly convinced this is an accidental release of an in-design or completed bio weapon. The evidence is all there and 90% of it is multi source.

I readily admit the stolen from Canada part is probably bogus but the rest is to verifiable to ignore. Especially the response scale.

I won’t bring it up anymore because people get all bent about it.

I dont think anyone here disagrees with you, none of this adds up, and the fact that china has been lying since day 1 doesnt help.

I think exactly as you do

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: new_here

No deaths in US. Their dashboard is alittle cramped but it reads 2 confirmed cases only.

I think this will remain that way

Unless were overwhelmed with sick people, then were in Chinas shoes

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

why any nation would develop a weapon like this is beyond me.

i get chemical weapons, but biological?

why release a disease that could wipe out mankind when you're simply fighting with a nation

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Because it must be easier to spread than chemical and you could have a vaccine for your own population.. just a thought

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

MAD

Mutually Assured Self Destruction

Cold War era thinking, very much alive within CCP today.

Also release it in enemy territory, while you have a vaccine. Win without a shot. Very Chinese thinking, Sun Tzu and all.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: confiden

Because it must be easier to spread than chemical and you could have a vaccine for your own population.. just a thought

Exactly, and honestly if it decimated like that, who do you have to answer to? Even if you admitted to it, whose going to challenge you knowing you could wipe out their population with something they cant combat.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

MAD

Mutually Assured Self Destruction

Cold War era thinking, very much alive within CCP today.

Also release it in enemy territory, while you have a vaccine. Win without a shot. Very Chinese thinking, Sun Tzu and all.

besides, whose going to argue with them if they still have the export capitol that the rest of the world needs?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Police barricade family in their own apartment :

The sign says something like "This is a returnee family from Wuhan, not approach!"

www.liveleak.com...

Dang...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

The sign says something like "This is a returnee family from Wuhan, not approach!"

www.liveleak.com...

Dang...

This was in china , we saw this yesterday, not to downplay, but yes this was in china not the states or anywhere else

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

There’s many more where that comes from. Twitter has lots with translations if you follow the hashtags. Most of them I can verify came from WeChat and the descriptions are accurate as they appeared on that platform.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Advantage

www.liveleak.com...

Dang...

This was in china , we saw this yesterday, not to downplay, but yes this was in china not the states or anywhere else

Lol.. yeah I know it was in China.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

There’s many more where that comes from. Twitter has lots with translations if you follow the hashtags. Most of them I can verify came from WeChat and the descriptions are accurate as they appeared on that platform.

I wonder if they gave them supplies or screened them for the virus before sealing them in. Looked like a metal wedge or shim hammered in the doorjamb so the metal door couldnt be opened except from removal of it. Holy cow.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

No and no from what I’m reading,

Bigger issue, if they get sick at home or die, how are they counted? When are they counted? Are they counted at all?

Also most Chinese families are used to going to market every other day or 3 days. Unless they arrange food deliveries the family will run out...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Dp

edit on 30-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Attrition
China has a massive population
edit on 31-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

From what we have gathered if they don't die at a hospital, are not tested and confirmed, and not signed off on by an official - it doesn't count as a coronavirus death.

So all those home and street deaths - not part of the official narrative.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Twitter video showing dead body (maybe 2) on sidewalk of a street. Definitely taken in China (there’s Chinese Writing on window) and recent from the time stamp on WeChat. Location in China is unknown.

Twitter

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So I'm reading this report from Australian Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Professor Paul Kelly:

The coronavirus was being spread by “droplets” and it was not an airborne disease like measles.
These droplets are spread when people cough or sneeze but they rapidly die once they hit a surface. They can’t be transmitted over long distances.

He said people would be unlikely to contract the virus via casual contact.
“We are talking about close contact over a period of time,” he said.

He said some Australians were worried about contracting the virus from parcels being sent from China, or walking past someone who was sick.
But he said you could not get the disease from parcels and passing someone was “virtually totally safe”.

Then I read this from Amesh Adalja, MD, an infectious disease expert at the Center for Health Security at Johns Hopkins University:

it’s not known whether or how long the virus might survive in droplets on hard surfaces, such as doorknobs or countertops. But we know the common cold virus (which is also a coronavirus) can last “a couple hours to maybe a couple days,” depending on temperature, humidity, and other factors.

How can they be so confident on the survival of the virus externally?

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join