It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me why President Trump should be thrown out of office

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I don't live in the States, so I don't have a first hand feel that is what really is going on. Silently, many leaders of their countries are saying this mother fker really has the balls to tell the general public what is really happening and yet the media is slamming him for the truth and even this is overseas.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Even before he was elected as the president I instinctively supported him (in spirit) as it seemed that the whole media industrial complex was piling onto him and I always have a soft spot for people being bulldozed by people in the status quo.

What gave it away was the rabid irrationality with which they conducted themselves.

I will leave it to our American friends to answer your questions.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
ORANGE MAN BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!
(there is no real reason)

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

He shouldn't be thrown out of office. The dems and fake news have spread lies, false narratives, hatred and division of the Country. I'm sick of their smug faces.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I’m getting tired of winning .

edit on 20-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Because Trump is the antithesis of Barry who was the antithesis of the United States .
Be my guess.
Dems love the idea of destroying this country.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

President Trump cares more about the people of America than he does about the selfish a-holes that run things. For that, those selfish a-holes say he must be thrown out.

His replacement, Mike Pence, is conservative, but not combative. He would be more like a Bush.

But its important to understand that if President Trump is removed by "the establishment", every member of that establishment will be punished...in one way or another. "6 ways from Sunday" comes to mind.

edit on 1/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't live in the States, so I don't have a first hand feel that is what really is going on. Silently, many leaders of their countries are saying this mother fker really has the balls to tell the general public what is really happening and yet the media is slamming him for the truth and even this is overseas.

No man is above the law. We have a Constitution not a dictatorship. He should be thrown out of office for having no respect for our Constitution and our laws. If Trump is allowed to stay in office it will be a dangerous precedent. Because the next president may be a Democrat. Dictatorship is great as long as your party is the one who is in charge!!!

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

He should be thrown out of office for having no respect for our Constitution and our laws.

point them out please, and no I dont want an opinion.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

because everybody in the US...is better off then they were in 2016. Except illegals.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump cares more about the people of America than he does about the selfish a-holes that run things. For that, those selfish a-holes say he must be thrown out.

His replacement, Mike Pence, is conservative, but not combative. He would be more like a Bush.

But its important to understand that if President Trump is removed by "the establishment", every member of that establishment will be punished...in one way or another. "6 ways from Sunday" comes to mind.

Said like a true Illinoisan. Thanks.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I really hope to get you all free thinking Americans that have seen a decline in moral to post on this thread.

Many of you in the States have heard that Trump is a laughing stock of the America idiocracy of the minds of Americans that think kool aid should be only drank by eskimos. That's not true. The people in Sweden wish Trump would come and start kick'n some politicians weak motherfkn assesss. Trump is admired and feared at the same time. And that is a fact.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

No man is above the law. We have a Constitution not a dictatorship. He should be thrown out of office for having no respect for our Constitution and our laws. If Trump is allowed to stay in office it will be a dangerous precedent. Because the next president may be a Democrat. Dictatorship is great as long as your party is the one who is in charge!!!

Dictatorship?
Its these broad statements that make the left look like idiots...

If he did something illegal, impeach him.
We’ll wait.

I’m not American, but the blatant bias has been obvious since the start.
He’s a jackass, but the folks on ground level seem to be pretty happy with him.
The left has had a ‘holier than thou’ mentality for the last 4 years, and I’m still gobsmacked.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

Dictatorship?
Its these broad statements that make the left look like idiots...

If he did something illegal, impeach him.
We’ll wait.

I’m not American, but the blatant bias has been obvious since the start.
He’s a jackass, but the folks on ground level seem to be pretty happy with him.
The left has had a ‘holier than thou’ mentality for the last 4 years, and I’m still gobsmacked.

its like the weirdos are in control of mind control these days and reality is on the way to Mars

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Didn't his straight talking approach trigger the whole impeachment process?

The US and every other superpower in history has used quid pro quo and you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours for millenia, though it's usually disguised with a nudge and a wink and left to the other country to read between the lines. As Trump explicitly stated what he wanted out of the Ukraine talks it violated the rules, yet it's perfectly fine to do the same as long as you use flowery language and slippery political speak to circumvent the rules.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

So, based on your opinion, he should be removed from his duly elected position?

My opinion is that yours is a much greater threat and reality than the US having a dictator.

You've been fed BS and continue to crap it all over these forums.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

In My Humble Opinion
President Trump was elected to do very specific jobs. Secure our southern border, Drain the swamp that Washington D.C had become and to Protect and Defend our Constitution.

The main media outlets, all being owned by similarly minded people who also controlled many of the unelected Bureaucrats and some of our Elected Officials, started to attack and defame Trump immediately, and have been doing so continuously since his election.

The Swamp: Consisting mainly of Career Bureaucrats desiring to continue skimming money from the various organizations they had been running along with the Globalist Politicians and some Very Crooked Politicians, who have become Millionaires on a politicians salary through extortion and kick-backs, are fighting back.

I won't name names but, The biggest push to Remove President Trump is coming from the Crooked Politicians, Who face at a minimum prison for treason against the United States Government and its people. THEY are quite literally fighting for their lives.

That In My Humble Opinion is why the Democrats and media outlets insist that President Trump should be thrown out of office even though He has committed No crime.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

WRONG. His opponents are the ones trashing the Constitution. They have little to no respect for law nor the Constitution, nor our foundational values nor the survival of the USA.

A huge % of them are horrifically arrogant corruptocrats drunk on their power-mongering, greed, pride, smugness, rebellion, treason etc.

They are virulent Kool-Aid saturated Marxist globalists hell-bent on destroying the USA to enable quicker set-up & easier set-up of the globalist gulags, death camps & genocidal depopulation strategies to forceably reduce the global population to only 500 million.

WAKE UP. Quit shuffling like Eloi off to the caverns of the Morlachs for dinner--as the main course.

globalistagenda.org/quotes.htm

Trump is the main thing preventing the oligarchy's decades long strategies to destroy the USA from already being implemented in its final stages. That was HRC's assignment.

Mercifully, God engineered Trump to sabotage that deadly plan from hell.

This is a war of SURVIVAL and Trump is our only human hope--indeed--the only human hope for the whole planet to give us a years long intermission in that shove down the greased chute to globalist oligarchy hell.

Anyone failing to support POTUS TRUMP & his patriotic honorable, honest, compassionate, responsible, efforts will be shown to have been working or at least aiding the worst evils to afflict the planet in recorded history.

When the secret deeds of the evildoers are disclosed, they won't be able to walk down the street. And even you will likely deny ever having sided with them.

I suggest you do better research with a more fair-minded approach.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

WRONG. His opponents are the ones trashing the Constitution. They have little to no respect for law nor the Constitution, nor our foundational values nor the survival of the USA.

Trump has followed our laws more meticulously than the last 12 Presidents combined. He also has far more respect for our Constitution.That you don't see the truth of that is greatly more telling about you than about Trump.

A huge % of them are horrifically arrogant corruptocrats drunk on their power-mongering, greed, pride, smugness, rebellion, treason etc.

They are virulent Kool-Aid saturated Marxist globalists hell-bent on destroying the USA to enable quicker set-up & easier set-up of the globalist gulags, death camps & genocidal depopulation strategies to forceably reduce the global population to only 500 million.

WAKE UP. Quit shuffling like Eloi off to the caverns of the Morlachs for dinner--as the main course.

globalistagenda.org/quotes.htm

Trump is the main thing preventing the oligarchy's decades long strategies to destroy the USA from already being implemented in its final stages. That was HRC's assignment.

Mercifully, God engineered Trump to sabotage that deadly plan from hell.

This is a war of SURVIVAL and Trump is our only human hope--indeed--the only human hope for the whole planet to give us a years long intermission in that shove down the greased chute to globalist oligarchy hell.

Anyone failing to support POTUS TRUMP & his patriotic honorable, honest, compassionate, responsible, efforts will be shown to have been working or at least aiding the worst evils to afflict the planet in recorded history.

When the secret deeds of the evildoers are disclosed, they won't be able to walk down the street. And even you will likely deny ever having sided with them.

I suggest you do better research with a more fair-minded approach.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

this mother fker really

With terminology like this describing him -
I mean you could have used any other type, i.e TRUMP, your president, etc.

It would seem your minds already made up, so why would i bother taking the bait.

Better luck next time. But I'm sure you'll still get your stars and flags from the usual one eyed haters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join