It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me why President Trump should be thrown out of office

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedmoonMWC
a reply to: musicismagic

In My Humble Opinion
President Trump was elected to do very specific jobs. Secure our southern border, Drain the swamp that Washington D.C had become and to Protect and Defend our Constitution.

The main media outlets, all being owned by similarly minded people who also controlled many of the unelected Bureaucrats and some of our Elected Officials, started to attack and defame Trump immediately, and have been doing so continuously since his election.

The Swamp: Consisting mainly of Career Bureaucrats desiring to continue skimming money from the various organizations they had been running along with the Globalist Politicians and some Very Crooked Politicians, who have become Millionaires on a politicians salary through extortion and kick-backs, are fighting back.

I won't name names but, The biggest push to Remove President Trump is coming from the Crooked Politicians, Who face at a minimum prison for treason against the United States Government and its people. THEY are quite literally fighting for their lives.

That In My Humble Opinion is why the Democrats and media outlets insist that President Trump should be thrown out of office even though He has committed No crime.

Thats what us overseas see too.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: musicismagic
this mother fker really

With terminology like this describing him -
I mean you could have used any other type, i.e TRUMP, your president, etc.

It would seem your minds already made up, so why would i bother taking the bait.

Better luck next time. But I'm sure you'll still get your stars and flags from the usual one eyed haters.

I'm referring to what others think and call him. Sorry if you took it the other was. As a USA Veteran, I'd be happy to serve under his leadership.
Really sorry you took to the cleaners without it being soiled.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I don't live in the States, so I don't have a first hand feel that is what really is going on. Silently, many leaders of their countries are saying this mother fker really has the balls to tell the general public what is really happening and yet the media is slamming him for the truth and even this is overseas.

No man is above the law. We have a Constitution not a dictatorship. He should be thrown out of office for having no respect for our Constitution and our laws. If Trump is allowed to stay in office it will be a dangerous precedent. Because the next president may be a Democrat. Dictatorship is great as long as your party is the one who is in charge!!!

You went from "I want to vote for Trump but I don't see any reason to do so" to this current emotion you are experiencing.

Please clarify your position.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

There was (and still is) a mass media effort to make sure Trump didn't get into office. Trump got into office.

That means people are ignoring their once-masters and are thinking for themselves. This same conspiratorial media network wants this guy out of office so their grip on American people can resume.

Hope this helps.

edit on 20-1-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

this mother fker really

It would seem your minds already made up, so why would i bother taking the bait.

Better luck next time. But I'm sure you'll still get your stars and flags from the usual one eyed haters.

I'm referring to what others think and call him. Sorry if you took it the other was. As a USA Veteran, I'd be happy to serve under his leadership.

Is that so, LOL.
Tell you what - show me a link that refers to him in the terminology you used.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
We need your vote to secure 2020, a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I can't think of a reason to remove him from office.

I can't believe the time that has gone by since watching this speech live. One of the greatest speeches of our times.
Obama's before his was a good one too.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

I don't live in the States, so I don't have a first hand feel that is what really is going on. Silently, many leaders of their countries are saying this mother fker really has the balls to tell the general public what is really happening and yet the media is slamming him for the truth and even this is overseas.

Didn't his straight talking approach trigger the whole impeachment process?

The US and every other superpower in history has used quid pro quo and you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours for millenia, though it's usually disguised with a nudge and a wink and left to the other country to read between the lines. As Trump explicitly stated what he wanted out of the Ukraine talks it violated the rules, yet it's perfectly fine to do the same as long as you use flowery language and slippery political speak to circumvent the rules.

Can you quote (possibly from the transcript of the phone call between Trump amd the president of Ukraine) where President Trump said he was going to hold funds unless certain demands were met? I'm having trouble finding it and I have asked literally dozens of people this but not person has been able to do this.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedmoonMWC

In My Humble Opinion
President Trump was elected to do very specific jobs. Secure our southern border, Drain the swamp that Washington D.C had become and to Protect and Defend our Constitution.

The main media outlets, all being owned by similarly minded people who also controlled many of the unelected Bureaucrats and some of our Elected Officials, started to attack and defame Trump immediately, and have been doing so continuously since his election.

The Swamp: Consisting mainly of Career Bureaucrats desiring to continue skimming money from the various organizations they had been running along with the Globalist Politicians and some Very Crooked Politicians, who have become Millionaires on a politicians salary through extortion and kick-backs, are fighting back.

I won't name names but, The biggest push to Remove President Trump is coming from the Crooked Politicians, Who face at a minimum prison for treason against the United States Government and its people. THEY are quite literally fighting for their lives.

That In My Humble Opinion is why the Democrats and media outlets insist that President Trump should be thrown out of office even though He has committed No crime.

I second this opinion.

Trump has committed no crime and should not be removed from office.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

this mother fker really

Is that so, LOL.
Tell you what - show me a link that refers to him in the terminology you used.

I like your humor, but no link is necessary, just travel outside the USA OK

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

No man is above the law. We have a Constitution not a dictatorship. He should be thrown out of office for having no respect for our Constitution and our laws. If Trump is allowed to stay in office it will be a dangerous precedent. Because the next president may be a Democrat. Dictatorship is great as long as your party is the one who is in charge!!!

Impeaching Trump for no crime has set the dangerous precedent. Now more presidents than not will be impeached. It is the democrats that do not care about the constitution. Bringing up the constitution is just virtue signaling but I think everyone already knows that

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I am sorry but I don't understand you based on what you wrote in December 2019. OK. Life long Democrat and your for Bernie. I am fine with that. But your fine with Team Clinton throwing an election along with the DNC Chairman and others at that point in history? Really. So if Team Clinton hadn't fixed and "thrown" the election during the primaries possibly Bernie would be president as I write this.

Your marbles either are misaligned between your ears are your just another Troll who found there way to this web site. So what are you and what do you really stand for? Are you simply Doctor Chaos? Or, Mayhem from the TV commercials? You present unsubstantiated facts. Your opinions are nothing more than a conspiracy theory but coupled on your political views you look away when your rights are trashed via the Bernie for President campaign. Nah, your simply a lap dog writer for Team DNC putting the spin on Trump to cover for corrupt DNC behavior.

Why I think the Democrats should back off trying to impeach Trump

So this is why I think it's best the Democrats stop what they are doing with impeachment. As many of you know I am a far left liberal Democrat (Sanders for President!) So I would love to score political points. However, here is my thinking. Donald seems to me to be a person who has a lot of temper tantrums. Donald doesn't seem like a person who likes to share his toys. Donald doesn't seem like a person who doesn't take it lightly when things do not go his way.

edit on 20-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 20-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 20-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Because Hillary lost.
edit on 20-1-2020 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Did you know it's not possible for a president to be held in contempt of Congress, but that's one of the things he was impeached for.

The Office of Legal Counsel has asserted that thePresident of the United States is protected from contempt by executive privilege.

edit on 20-1-2020 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

"originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't live in the States, so I don't have a first hand feel that is what really is going on. Silently, many leaders of their countries are saying this mother fker really has the balls to tell the general public what is really happening and yet the media is slamming him for the truth and even this is overseas."

No man is above the law. We have a Constitution not a dictatorship.

Yes yes yes, we hear that a lot - but it means nothing, because Trump has done nothing verbally or via actions to suggest he thinks he is above the law.

He should be thrown out of office for having no respect for our Constitution and our laws.

He has shown far more respect for both than most prior Presidents.

If Trump is allowed to stay in office it will be a dangerous precedent. Because the next president may be a Democrat. Dictatorship is great as long as your party is the one who is in charge!!!

Or said another way...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: bastion

Didn't his straight talking approach trigger the whole impeachment process?

The US and every other superpower in history has used quid pro quo and you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours for millenia, though it's usually disguised with a nudge and a wink and left to the other country to read between the lines. As Trump explicitly stated what he wanted out of the Ukraine talks it violated the rules, yet it's perfectly fine to do the same as long as you use flowery language and slippery political speak to circumvent the rules.

Can you quote (possibly from the transcript of the phone call between Trump amd the president of Ukraine) where President Trump said he was going to hold funds unless certain demands were met? I'm having trouble finding it and I have asked literally dozens of people this but not person has been able to do this.

No. I've not really read any of it or paid the issue any attention as it's been obvious political theatre as it's common place bending the rules, rather than a genuine charge for breaching the constitution, and isn't going to go anywhere.

I was under the impression Trump via Gulliani had sought info on Hunter Biden and/or asked the Ukraine to publicly name Hunter Biden as the subject of prosecution but haven't read any transcripts or paid any attention to what the press have said so may well be wrong, but was under the impression that was the charge he was facing and the whistleblower eluded to.

From the UK, over here the media are paying little to no attention to it as it's not going to go anywhere and is being reported as a symptom of the animosity and divide between democrats and republicans rather than a genuine attempt to abide by the US Constitution.

EDIT: Transcript/conversation was on 25th of July according to white house records
edit on 20-1-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So, based on your opinion, he should be removed from his duly elected position?

That's what impeachment is. Impeachment is a constitutional remedy for a duly elected president who has corrupted the office.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Did you know it's not possible for a president to be held in contempt of Congress,

How so?

Contempt of Congress was Article III of President Richard Nixon's impeachment. He was accused of failing "without lawful cause or excuse to produce papers and things as directed by duly authorized subpoenas."

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

He shouldn't, and won't be, thrown out. Democrats hate him because he's not in their control and he pushes back on them. Have you ever seen a bully that didn't want to rip you apart because you have the gall to stand up to them? Lots of democrats or democrat leaning people grew tired of the bullying tactics of the left, and left the party. Democrats want Trump gone due to pure hatred. They founded the KKK and Jim Crow Laws because of their pure hatred, and fought tooth and nail against Civil Rights because of their hatred. Their actions are the same ol same ol, just a different target group.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

No man is above the law. We have a Constitution not a dictatorship.

Except when it comes to CLinton,Biden,Pelosi,Schiff,Nadler,Northram, and every other two bit (D).
edit on 20-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join