It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests Erupt in Iran after Military Admits Downing Passenger Jet: "Death to the Dictator"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Okay so what you are telling me is Trump killed General Salami knowing the Iranians would accidentally shoot down a commercial jet full of Canadians of Iranian descent which would spark an Arab spring-like revolution.

The point of the post I was replying to said that people are jumping on early in calling the liberals out. You missed my point completely with the above statement. The really is that the left is BLAMING Trump for downing of the airliner. Trump was given a window of opportunity and took it, nothing really more to it.

As liberal Democrat, I give up. You guys win. If you right wingers foreign policy actions are this capable I'm done.
Are you really claiming Trump is responsible for this giant protest against the government? It's like shooting a 3-pointer off the glass. Are you really calling a "bank shot" here was on purpose?

Well first I'm a libertarian/conservative depending on what we are talking about, so no right-winger here. No one is claiming as you suggest above and no one on the right is saying anything more than "the MFer needed to die" that is it with nothing more to it. The left is the group taking this all down paths of chaos in the killing what they deem an untouchable as in like now Trump has activated or created, WWIII, entrenched war with Iran, sleeper cells all over America, THE KILLING OF 176 passengers and crew, causing Iranians to riot and kill 50 to 100 so far.

How this plays out is anyone's guess, but if I was to guess there will be no war as in the leadership of Iran feel their necks on the table now too. They have no clue what Trump would do in a war...hell he might drop a MOAB right on the Supreme Leader's head and they know it. so...no war.

Now how this plays out...it could be something the anti-Government protesters get energized about, but that wasn't in Trump's mind when he made the call, but boy it was a change up pitch they were not expecting.

edit on 12-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
The Iranians accidentally shoot one of their own planes down and the first few posts are about democrats.

LOL, it's like you just weren't able to keep up when the MSM blamed Trump for this. (hint, the MSM is the democratic mouthpiece for many mouth chores)

The lol comes in the form of partisan talking points, some of you are so far gone you literally think in terms republicans and democrats.

Look there's flooding in the Philippines, ah man is there anything the democrats can't do.

I heard the sun didn't rise today, yeah those damn democrats messing with the cosmos again.

Yeah, lol alright.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Every time a plane crashes the "it was hacked" theory comes out. There was even a comment here that it was hacked and the engine made to explode rather than it being a missile.

Operators make mistakes. They're human, not always well trained, and frequently overworked. Mistakes are going to happen. It's tragic, but there isn't always a nefarious reason behind it.

Yeah that is true, people do make mistakes, however, if the plane had been made to appear as a cruise missile and at a time where there was a real possibility that it could have been a missile, then there was no option. Whatever the reason it is bloody awful that it happened. I so much wish the leaders of this planet (political, corporate and religious) would just leave the rest of us alone to get on with enjoying our lives and stop the killing.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

The flight was shot down approximately two hours after the last missile launch. It's two hours from our biggest base in the region to Tehran. There were reports that the US launched aircraft from there towards Iran. There were probably reports of intermittent contacts from other radar stations....

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Look there's flooding in the Philippines

Well........ Right here right now there is flooding of biblical proportions in Israel. It even caught the Israel military with their pants down as some military jets were flooded.

Please keep an open mind on everything. Be like Grasshopper [Very old TV series]

Loo up The Times Of Israel internet web newspapers. Its free. Hasn't been blocked by Google yet and is written in English.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Look there's flooding in the Philippines

Well........ Right here right now there is flooding of biblical proportions in Israel. It even caught the Israel military with their pants down as some military jets were flooded.

Please keep an open mind on everything. Be like Grasshopper [Very old TV series]

Loo up The Times Of Israel internet web newspapers. Its free. Hasn't been blocked by Google yet and is written in English.

did you not read the post? LOL I agree with this guy, everyone turns everything into politics when it shouldn't be and here you are cherry picking a portion of sentence and pulling it out of context.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
The Iranians accidentally shoot one of their own planes down and the first few posts are about democrats.

I was thinking I was losing my mind until I got to your post. Its crazy how this turned into a thread of people speculating that the Democrats are, I guess...you know what, I don't know what people think is happening. I don't think they do either.

It seems all the dainty little left and right snowflakes have become so brittle from their bickering with each other that they think what could become a true people's revolution in Iran (quite possibly, and IMO, hopefully set in motion by the CIA to the benefit of Iranians, the US, the Middle East and the world) into "The Democrat boogyman is coming! RUN FOR THE HILLS!"

Come ON guys, not everything is about the extreme loudmouths of the political parties and their media hacks!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join