It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests Erupt in Iran after Military Admits Downing Passenger Jet: "Death to the Dictator"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hello sleepy heads on a slow Saturday. I hate Minnesota so no NFL for me today. Freaking mosquito joe country and amazon blondes. Forget about it.

rotesters in Iran are demanding that Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei steps down, after the country's military admitted to accidentally downing a Ukrainian passenger jet, killing all 176 people on board. Ukraine International Airlines flight PS752 crashed shortly after leaving Imam Khomeini International Airport in the Iranian capital of Tehran on Wednesday. It came days after President Donald Trump ordered a drone strike in Iraq to kill Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's Revolutionary Guards Quds Force, on January 3, escalating tensions between the countries.

No its not about President Donald Trump.

So wow is the CIA on its game??? Wow, if so they have hit one over the left field MSM fence here in the USA. So the made for TV Disco Dancers are going wild. I guess the promise of 100's of virgins in heaven just doesn't cut it anymore. In my opine who the F wants a virgin or some old crusty guy with a stinky beard. Its about where would you rather be than right here right now stuff! Plus follow the Catholics Iran as they have been blowing off religion since the 1960's. I know as I am one of them.

So here you go. Read it and weep Democrats. At least we can enjoy our 15 minutes of underbar.

Death To The Dictator Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

So go out and buy a piñata and beat the sheep out of it.

How about we start a go fund me page to arrange an airline flight for Michael Moore, De Niro, Nancy Pelosi, Omar, AOC, Schiff and the rest of the deplorables so they can dance too among the 1000's?

Eat some pork and enjoy it while it lasts!

edit on 11-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, it is safer to protest in Iran now since Trump killed the guy who ordered the killing of protesters in the past. So this is all Trump's fault that there are protests in Iran. Bad orange man is going to get protesters killed in Iran, because that jerk was not the only cutthroat that works for the leader of Iran.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, it is safer to protest in Iran now since Trump killed the guy who ordered the killing of protesters in the past. So this is all Trump's fault that there are protests in Iran. Bad orange man is going to get protesters killed in Iran, because that jerk was not the only cutthroat that works for the leader of Iran.

Trump saved lives

Again

I can hear the leftists right now wondering “but why would anyone oppose an oppressive islamic dictatorship, I don’t get it”

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Me thinks that the leader of Iran has retired his underpants from several days ago. They may hang him if the frenzy goes crazy.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I keep saying its the 4th Reich but they call me crazy. However, think about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think the ties between nazism and left wing dEmocrats are very well established

Nazis were firmly in bed with islamic regimes

I certainly hope the ayatollah is dragged into the streets and brutality murdered like Gaddafi was. Even though he deserves much much worse. I hope he never gets to face trial for what he’s done.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Iranians exercising their constitutional right; Right to be executed for protesting. Democrats are eagerly watching and learning how to shutdown Trump rallies and anyone else who has a problem with them.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Youre not crazy... You come from a place where few dare to go...and that way to deep for the simpletons to understand...fight the good fight as knowledge is power..a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The Iranians accidentally shoot one of their own planes down and the first few posts are about democrats.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Iranians exercising their constitutional right; Right to be executed for protesting. Democrats are eagerly watching and learning how to shutdown Trump rallies and anyone else who has a problem with them.

Yea, I saw someone talking about their internet being shut down so they couldn't organize or speak out. Reminds me of how that happens in the USA with Tech Corporations doing it instead of the government.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Yea, I saw someone talking about their internet being shut down so they couldn't organize or speak out. Reminds me of how that happens in the USA with Tech Corporations doing it instead of the government.

Shutting down internet and blocking people from speaking is always met with leftist applause

In a moment we’ll hear that “it’s their internet so they can choose who uses their platform, it’s not suppression of speech”

Or something even WORSE that we always hear “well they shouldn’t be using hate speech and they wouldn’t be blocked”

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Anti government I mean (Islamic dictatorship) protesters will see now that there might be some incentive to take Iran out if they riot and cause another Syria type revolution/civil war

Their oppressor is in a box

Their oppressors have been embarrassed on the global stage

The opportune moment is now to overthrow
edit on 11-1-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It was Ukraine's plane...not even sure how you would think otherwise...its literally impossible to miss if you read anything or watched anything about the incident at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Since you clearly have no clue what you're talking about, perhaps you should sit this one out and just read.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

While I agree the Ayatollah deserves worse than Qaddafi look what happened to Libya and just about every other nation we destabilized. Things always go from bad to worse in places we meddle in, most likely by design

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The British ambassador was detained. He was attending what was billed as a memorial for victims, that turned into a protest. He left and was detained as he left.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'm of the opinion that the order went out by the fundamentalists running Iran to deliberately target a commercial flight and blame the US and particularly Trump for it, because they know that MSNBCNN will run with it without hesitation - because agenda.

In the aftermath of the Soleimani take out, the democrats have been made fools of once again, and now we have the protesters chanting death to the dictator and IF this ends in an Iranian regime' change bought on by the people, they (the Pelosi party) will go into contortions and fits of illogical online rage to prove that John Kerry therefore Obama was the force behind it - I sh!t you not, watch, it'll go something like that.

If the Iranian regime' cuts the internet, a massacre will ensue, then Trump will have a very very important decision to make, and the democrats are not going to like it, because if he sends in the troops to punish the murderous regime' and free the Iranian people, it will be the final catalyst to an absolute trouncing come November - and the democrats know that, therefore orange man bad is a war criminal (a racist one too).

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
The British ambassador was detained. He was attending what was billed as a memorial for victims, that turned into a protest. He left and was detained as he left.

www.theguardian.com...

It appears Iran is its own worst nightmare, they just can’t stop making very bad decisions

Should the protests ignite or worsen, they’re tipping the U.K. governments decision making over the line, to support tougher action against them, with the US, and with the protesters

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

A regime change brought on by the people would be great but would they have a good plan to fill the power vacuum or just a puppet propped up by us that would end up causing even more resentment and open the door for terrorists to take back over? History repeating itself all over the middle east, just look to Libya and Iraq to see how that is ending up.

I don't pretend to know the correct solution but I do think ending the endless sanctions and a return to the negotiation table without appeasing would be a great start.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Zaphod58

www.theguardian.com...

It appears Iran is its own worst nightmare, they just can’t stop making very bad decisions

Should the protests ignite or worsen, they’re tipping the U.K. governments decision making over the line, to support tougher action against them, with the US, and with the protesters

Presently it seems this is all working out according to a plan.

My thoughts.

Bally

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join