It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is... Madness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: CryHavoc

Pelosi is stupid, very stupid, but she has enough brain cells to know that their sham impeachment won't go any further than the teaser they put together and tossed out to their rabid supporters.

Well, if it's a sham, then Mitch McConnell should allow all the witnesses and all evidence to be admitted...he's the one that's hinting to limit proceedings...what's his fears?

It isn't fear... he understands that it is a complete waste of time.

There are no actual crimes, for instance...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Still trying to process...

- Speaker of the House refuses to send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate, because she wants to approve or disapprove Senate rules when she doesn't even work in the Senate and isn't in charge of anything in the Senate.

- Speaker of the House claims to have decision-making ability of the Armed Forces when she isn't Commander-in-Chief.

This is evidence of Delusion. How bad did the Democrats want to lose the 2020 election if they keep pretending they are in charge?

I didn't vote for Trump, but I sure don't like the shifty politics I'm seeing.

And now people are supporting Iran which has been on the list of the Top countries that are a danger to the world - for Decades?

This is insane.

Unfortunately the democrats still haven't come to terms with "him" winning the 2016 election.

It's been 3 years of trying their damndest to undo that terrifying moment, and come to terms with the fact that even though they had 3/4 of the entire u.s. government on the take, that they will eventually all see judgement day for being complacent criminals.

It's their own damn fault.

Just wait until November , and watch hiw retarded it gets when they lose again.

It will be even more hilarious to hear how they got robbed, and Trump is someone's puppet, and it's not fair because it was somebody's (anybody but bernies) turn...
edit on 8-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: RazorV66
Fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves..

Peace

Ummm...I really love how you can make a statement like that...and infer what your trying to infer...

yet end your schtick with..."Peace"

Why hide behind false pretenses...?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Pelosi is stupid, very stupid, but she has enough brain cells to know that their sham impeachment won't go any further than the teaser they put together and tossed out to their rabid supporters.

Well, if it's a sham, then Mitch McConnell should allow all the witnesses and all evidence to be admitted...he's the one that's hinting to limit proceedings...what's his fears?

It would be appropriate if the witnesses were legitimate in the first place. As it stands right now there are no witnesses for obstruction of congress (a false accusation due to their tactics) and abuse of power. I'm still trying to figure that one out, he didn't do anything he didn't have the right to do.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

He abused his power by becoming President, and that upsets them.

No-one has the cojones to inform Nancy that she is in fact - not - the grand pubah of the universe.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I suppose it is still keeping you guys pretty busy...this whole democrat/republican thing but as a member of the international community I have to say American is increasingly coming across as a three-ring circus with a ringmaster nobody is taking serious.

Peace

Nobody is taking him seriously?

Then explain why Kim had a 1 on 1 meeting with a US president for the first time, and Iran just backed down like a b*tch.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Still trying to process...

- Speaker of the House refuses to send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate, because she wants to approve or disapprove Senate rules when she doesn't even work in the Senate and isn't in charge of anything in the Senate.

- Speaker of the House claims to have decision-making ability of the Armed Forces when she isn't Commander-in-Chief.

This is evidence of Delusion. How bad did the Democrats want to lose the 2020 election if they keep pretending they are in charge?

I didn't vote for Trump, but I sure don't like the shifty politics I'm seeing.

And now people are supporting Iran which has been on the list of the Top countries that are a danger to the world - for Decades?

This is insane.

What's this, a sane Democrat??? Can't be...You're in the wrong Party...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I suppose it is still keeping you guys pretty busy...this whole democrat/republican thing but as a member of the international community I have to say American is increasingly coming across as a three-ring circus with a ringmaster nobody is taking serious.

Peace

You're nuts...The U.S. is in better shape than its ever been...And the World is definitely sitting up and taking notice...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Peace
I beg to differ, however, considering your anti Trump stance, no one really puts stock on your opinion.

However, we'll play along.

The Iranians took him seriously enough that they created an entire response designed to ensure no US Casualties or American installations seriously damaged, lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What are you talking about...Mitch will allow every witness testimony that was used as evidence by the Democrats to impeach Trump...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

There are three or four closed session witness transcripts that Adam Schiff has still not released. One of them is the intelligence community Inspector General. He is currently under investigation for lying.

edit on 1/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yes Iran clearly poses a danger to the world

Like it or not, yes, Iran is a dangerous nation and would be even if we had no bases in the region.
Of course we've done some f***ed up things in the middle east, but don't get it twisted. To lay all the blame for this decades long conflict at the feet of the U.S. displays a fundamental ignorance of Iran's actions and their long term motivations. Iran's leadership are Religious extremists. As they see it, they are obligated to establish a caliphate in order to bring about the return of the Mahdi. In order to create that caliphate, they're gonna have to kill or enslave a butt load of people. They would believe they have to do this whether the U.S. existed or not.

All of that being said, I don't want war with Iran. Ultimately, I think the choice lies with them and, unfortunately, I believe that as long as the mullahs are in power they will continue working towards their caliphate, no matter what that entails.
Hopefully the people of Iran will rise up and take their country back.
edit on 8-1-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Probably being caught in the corruption himself... Who knows. There are republicans in Congress who are just as dirty as the democrats. We need to have all of them audited and replaced if necessary.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nancy Pelosi would not even accept the phone call from vice president Mike Pence last night notifying her that Iran was striking American interests in Iraq.

mobile.twitter.com...

Instead, she went to the grand opening of a Washington DC restaurant.

Pelosi is a TRAITOR.

Luckily nothing happened, but this would have been Pelosi's Benghazi moment.

Dems are 2 for 2 when it comes to taking important phone calls during an attack, so far.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

What are you talking about...Mitch will allow every witness testimony that was used as evidence by the Democrats to impeach Trump...

D'yuh think I'm stoopid...wise up.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

a reply to: RazorV66
Fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves..

Peace

Ummm...I really love how you can make a statement like that...and infer what your trying to infer...

yet end your schtick with..."Peace"

Why hide behind false pretenses...?

YouSir

And what was I infering, sir?

My statement wasn't as much a statement but more a part of a quote by a smarter man than me, Bertrand Russell.

It goes something like..."The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

And it was a reply to Razorv66 part of the post that said

"As for the rest of the international community, get in line because it’s now America first"

The rest of the international community does not care all that much that you guys are isolating yourselfs. By all means build that wall a little longer...like all the way around and have fun fighting each other.

Peace

edit on 8-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
wonder why Trump don't want witnesses, some of whom in his own camp, to testify on his behalf.

I find that very odd of a provision for a 'trial '

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The senate are not allowing the evidence of documents and witness testimony to be presented.

It's a kangaroo court if they just want to listen to summary argument and then decide.

edit on 8/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The senate are not allowing the evidence of documents and witness testimony to be presented.

It's a kangaroo court if they just want to listen to summary argument and then decide.

The kangaroo court was in the House.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Later today I'm going to start an online rumor that President Trump likes to use toilet paper when he makes a potty.

Then watch people stop using toilet paper.

I hear he takes his trousers down when going tot he bathroom. That pervert.

I heard he gets prostitutes to pee for him.

Perhaps he just stores it up? I mean he does have a funny color to his face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join