It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is... Madness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Still trying to process...

- Speaker of the House refuses to send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate, because she wants to approve or disapprove Senate rules when she doesn't even work in the Senate and isn't in charge of anything in the Senate.

- Speaker of the House claims to have decision-making ability of the Armed Forces when she isn't Commander-in-Chief.

This is evidence of Delusion. How bad did the Democrats want to lose the 2020 election if they keep pretending they are in charge?

I didn't vote for Trump, but I sure don't like the shifty politics I'm seeing.

And now people are supporting Iran which has been on the list of the Top countries that are a danger to the world - for Decades?

This is insane.
edit on 8-1-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

+46 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

You forgot Democrats saying that they needed to rush the impeachment process because Trump was a danger to National security and destroying democracy and America...

And are now sitting on the articles.

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Amazing aint it? These are people who are doing exactly what they are accusing the President of doing, getting away with it, rubbing our noses in it, flaunting it, and there's actually people out there who support them. Madness.

+48 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Later today I'm going to start an online rumor that President Trump likes to use toilet paper when he makes a potty.

Then watch people stop using toilet paper.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Trump cures cancer. True story just read the cancer rate dropped last year for the first time in several years.

+39 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi would not even accept the phone call from vice president Mike Pence last night notifying her that Iran was striking American interests in Iraq.

mobile.twitter.com...

Instead, she went to the grand opening of a Washington DC restaurant.

Pelosi is a TRAITOR.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

If he did we'd have people rooting for cancer.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I suppose it is still keeping you guys pretty busy...this whole democrat/republican thing but as a member of the international community I have to say American is increasingly coming across as a three-ring circus with a ringmaster nobody is taking serious.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's like some bad Stars Wars movie where the Jedi's mind tricks no longer work. These are absolutely the droids we are looking for you crazy old woman. Now get out of the god damn land cruiser and spread em geez. I don't even like Star Wars but this is getting stupid and unbearable to watch anymore.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
She was busy ok?!! She had more important tasks at hand! She just couldn’t let trump ruin her night out, which he did anyway somehow....
a reply to: carewemust

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nancy Pelosi would not even accept the phone call from vice president Mike Pence last night notifying her that Iran was striking American interests in Iraq.

mobile.twitter.com...

Instead, she went to the grand opening of a Washington DC restaurant.

Pelosi is a TRAITOR.

nah
she just thought it was one of those "social security department" robo calls and ignored it

link   

Trust me among certain Democrats were hoping for an escalation with Iran and were disappointed with today's outcome, so how can you trust them with doing the right thing here.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yes Iran clearly poses a danger to the world.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I suppose it is still keeping you guys pretty busy...this whole democrat/republican thing but as a member of the international community I have to say American is increasingly coming across as a three-ring circus with a ringmaster nobody is taking serious.

Peace

Apparently Iran took him serious.
As for the rest of the international community, get in line because it’s now America first.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Pelosi is stupid, very stupid, but she has enough brain cells to know that their sham impeachment won't go any further than the teaser they put together and tossed out to their rabid supporters.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
tell that to the people on the flight that was downed......

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Isn't that the truth! a reply to: BoscoMoney

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves..

Peace

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The SENATE has the sole power to try impeachments.

Apparently Pelosi really doesn't understand separation of powers.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Meanwhile, Trump was supposed to have started WWIII, and he was blamed for the crash of the stock markets and skyrocketing gas prices....

Fast forward 16 hours...

Iran lost the ballgame
Gas prices are lower than they were yesterday
Stock market is 11 points away from breaking another record. And I guarantee you they won't give Trump credit for that although it was his fault it dropped.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join