It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Iraq's al Asad airbase is under rocket attack

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I cannot believe 90% of you all!! Your under a psychological spell and need to seriously wake up from the mind control. You are SERIOUSLY going to be mad at Iran and beat the war drums? Are you kidding me? Learn some history about Iran and the 1950's for one. Hypocrites to the highest degree! If any country deserves to be DELETED it's US. Suck up your fake pride and admit it!!!! Stop lying to yourselves!

Prior 11b
edit on 7-1-2020 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

That's interesting. A grown man telling a fellow veteran that perhaps he shouldn't have made it back from war because he disagrees with him sounds more like someone who is unable to control their emotions
a reply to: elDooberino

If you served in a war, and advocate for more, you should stay where you can be happy with war. You will never find your peace with peace.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
I cannot believe 90% of you all!! Your under a psychological spell and need to seriously wake up from the mind control. You are SERIOUSLY going to be mad at Iran and beat the war drums? Are you kidding me? Learn some history about Iran and the 1950's for one. Hypocrites to the highest degree! If any country deserves to be DELETED it's US. Suck up your fake pride and admit it!!!! Stop lying to yourselves!

Well, go for it then.

*shrugs*

Figured there'd be some anti-American posters on here.

The neat part is, we will protect your right to hate us.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You and I both know they won't listen.
Too much adrenaline.

I commend you for trying tho.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Learn some history about Iran and the 1950's for one.

Some of us have.

Operation boot.

Where the US went along with the UK and the UK got all the oil and the AIOC is known today as British Petroleum.

You were saying something about a 'psychological spell' ?
edit on 7-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Maybe this was just a show of force to tell the US to back the F off?

Perhaps cooler heads will prevail.

Because if Iran wanted to , they could F # up in Iraq for the US, and vie versa.

Saw a tweet that said:

Iran is saying that if there is no retaliation from America for these latest attacks then they will stop attacking. But if America attacks then their response will be crushing and wide spread. #iran #soleimani #war

Twitter

Who knows.

Maybe this *was* the point?

MSNBC is reporting that these missile attacks *may* not have done serious damage, and that Iran is domestically saying they did in order to placate its people and find a way to end this crisis without more death. The question: will Trump accept this?

Twitter

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So Iran is attempting to save face w/o bringing total destruction upon itself.
I'm hearing no US casualties so far.
It's possible that Iran has already expressed this to the US through back channels.

Predicted response will be sites from which the missiles were launched will be destroyed.

POTUS may not have to strike back and may say that since no US personnel were struck, Iran didn't cross the line. Iran will boast and make up stories about their deadly attacks to save face. All world leaders and much of the world population will guess at the play. With Deep State Soleimani gone, the Iranians may be able to rid themselves of the Ayatollah and deep state players who needed a war. The fact that all the missiles missed hints at the loss of CIA control.
Watch the Ayatollah to see if he is a deep state player or captive of the CIA/Soleimani. He'll likely not want to give up on the Theocracy and may have to die peacefully in his sleep for a change of Government.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but my first thought was to ATS member Bicent and his son that is stationed there.

I hope and pray that he and his brother and sister soldiers are safe.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Now that this is over,

Is it over?
I'm not so sure....
edit on Tue Jan 7 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: carewemust
Now that this is over, let's get back to impeachment and watching Nancy Pelosi implode. Much more entertaining!

Is it over?
I'm not so sure....

The experts at CNN are saying that this was a strike only to scare America. Not to kill people. They sound really disappointed!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
lulz

prepare your anus IRan.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well, go for it then.

*shrugs*

Go for what? I don't hate my country, but I do hate how it is run. Can't hate a piece of land.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Prior 11b

Could I please offer you a different perspective.

Looking at the history you speak of is to look at the history of the Deep State. Their goal has always been to keep the world at war.

President Trump is not Deep State.

Iran is under the control of the Deep State. Why do you think they received pallets of cash in the recent past.

This war is Deep State vs President Trump.

This is a very different war scenario for Iran. They have never tried to go up against a first rate enemy. They let their proxies do all of the dying.

Well, a dose of reality is coming their way.

P

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

It's not being ran any different today than 40 some odd other presidents.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hope and pray that he and his brother and sister soldiers are safe.

I hope everyone over there stays safe.

I came in late, so this may have been reported already... but the FAA has banned all aircraft from Iran/Iraq air space. That could simply mean they are worried about being hit by missiles, or that they're clearing airspace for an assault.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Iranian official tweeting this was an act of self defense

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well, go for it then.

*shrugs*

Go for what? I don't hate my country, but I do hate how it is run. Can't hate a piece of land.

Keep stating that, Kevin.

Maybe someone will believe it.

link   

Javad Zarif
@JZarif
·
7m
Iran took & concluded proportionate measures in self-defense under Article 51 of UN Charter targeting base from which cowardly armed attack against our citizens & senior officials were launched.

We do not seek escalation or war, but will defend ourselves against any aggression.

link   
Rumors flying that the U.S. (and some allies) will target Iranian oil facilities !! 🎯

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join