It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Iraq's al Asad airbase is under rocket attack

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Can't stop editing, can you? I must have struck a nerve.

Who here is wishing the destruction of Iran? I want Iran to stop killing Americans.

TheRedneck

Sorry, I wanted the one line and I had the whole paragraph quoted. SO i changed it to the one line. No nerves struck here whatsoever because I know what is going on, and you do not see it. Most do not.
edit on 7-1-2020 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

That means one of two things:

1) Trump is satisfied that Iran is just posturing and not seriously trying to kill Americans.

or

2) Trump will be announcing the results of the massive drone strike tonight.

The morning light will tell us which is true.

TheRedneck

I pray that it is the former

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Or some unknown Technology at play?
excellent news
But where do we go from here..

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

With conflicts, are dog fights in the air common anymore?

If you are saying one F-22 taking out 6 airplanes without them ever seeing it a dog fight then maybe....

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Arnie123

It's why I called him, Kevin.

I mean, Kevin is the guy who eats everyone else's lunches in the breakroom, always late for meetings and has an unrelenting hatred for America.

*gah*

Kevin.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I know what is going on, and you do not see it. Most do not.

Son, I have forgotten more about the dynamics in the Middle East than you will ever know, and still know more than you.

Search ATS history.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

ye when you're that old, theocratic, demented cow probably every morning starts looking like end of days bs

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

POTUS and Generals on lock down or is that going too far at this point?

link   
All I know is that I hope POTUS shows some level-headed restraint. If this was a show of force and simple posturing, Trump can have the opportunity to act like a leader and deescalate.

I don't know what will happen, what with his past rhetoric, blustering, and actions.

If he *does* show restraint, I will give him the credit he deserves.

Thankful there have been no casualties reported, as of yet.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Liquesence

POTUS and Generals on lock down or is that going too far at this point?

Wait, what?

Lockdown, what're you talking about?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Look, I normally don't like to get involved with these petty arguments, but I think you really need to rethink what you type. Are you really trying to say that America deserves to get attacked? if so then maybe you don't understand a few things:
1 The US wouldn't be needed in any of these places if they ( the host countries) could actually get along without us there. It seems that the middle east would be in a much worse off condition if we weren't hanging around.

Do you like genocide? Without the US in the middle east, that's what you would get. How long do you think Israel would last if the US just up and left? How many Jewish people would get killed off after the US pulled out?

If you want to blame America for things that happened in the past, then can we go after Mongolia for that whole "Black Death" episode, or Italy for the nonsense with the Roman Empire, or if you just want to keep it recent then how about we blame Britain and Germany along with Japan for that thing that happened last century?

You may think the US is bad because it did all these deeds, but why don't you actually go look at who was behind them, and what the American presents actually provides. There's a reason the world calls the US when things go down hill (be it a natural disaster or some idiots war) America gets stuff done without the messing around when it's needed to. Finally just to be clear: don't for a minute think that the issues of corrupt politicians equals America, because it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I know what is going on, and you do not see it. Most do not.

Son, I have forgotten more about the dynamics in the Middle East than you will ever know, and still know more than you.

Search ATS history.

TheRedneck

We are being misled into another war and people do not see it. Its a show, a sham, and they are all involved. It seems most want to attack Iran and I am simply saying that the damage our leaders do, makes us the culprit and main target of these other countries. Maybe we do not directly deserve it as a population, but our "empire" does. I think you understand where I am trying to get. I am not an evil monster that wants us all wiped out.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

wow Iran is going to clap Dubai, # they want to piss off the entire world or what?

Dubai response was

WTF We didn't do #
edit on Tue Jan 7 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Iran just threw a dozen surface-to-surface missiles at us.

And we didn't blink, nor did we even get dirty.

And *oooh* BIG SURPRIZE. . . . we have yet to reciprocate.

And all I see is anti-Americans banging the war drums.

Just a bit of advice, try a 3/8 beat, it's "jazzy".

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Jesus, people are in a conspiracy forum defending US actions in the middle east. the world really is upside down

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Maybe it's cover? Then a month or 3 from now the real hit happens.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Iran just threw a dozen surface-to-surface missiles at us.

And we didn't blink, nor did we even get dirty.

And *oooh* BIG SURPRIZE. . . . we have yet to reciprocate.

And all I see is anti-Americans banging the war drums.

Just a bit of advice, try a 3/8 beat, it's "jazzy".

They did? When did you see this? Oh..... on TV? The lie about every war. But this one I am sure is the truth right?
edit on 7-1-2020 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Point out where I'm wrong. . . Kevin.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

3) Trump knew about and signed off on this before it happened as a way for both sides to agree on de-escalation.

Best possible outcome.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This really could go either way.

Trumps tweet makes me think he may let it go without a military response. I think that would be the correct choice.

This response by Iran was an attempt to thread the needle of some kind of response but also to not piss the US off too much.

Basically they are admitting they are beat. A wise move would Be too let this go IMO.
edit on 7-1-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join