It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ricky Gervais just blew up Hollywood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I'm glad he didn't tell everyone to look at what "Q-anon" has revealed. Suicides would follow.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The Lord works in mysterious ways.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
It worked fine for me, maybe heavy traffic overload.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: dashen

LOL - when I go to your last link in your OP, I get this (image below)......can someone confirm if its me or has it already been taken down due to mass triggering of Hollytards?

Its working for me by phone and my wife from desktop...the bottom link in opening post

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Rip Ricky.

This is what I imagine his takedown will look like before his untimely suicide

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Finally up on YouTube in all its magnificence

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Ricky’s statements at 6:59 and beyond, just wow! I have to applaud this man. This was definitely not in the script. The cameras showing all the celebs hollow faces, was priceless!

Ricky just jarred Hollyweird. I can’t wait to hear of the backlash. This was massively calculated.

My opinion for Ricky Gervais just rose about 300%.....lol. Yeah, the looks on the faces of the audience was priceless.... Half of them were just stunned and pissed. The other half were simply incredulous but holding nervous smiles. EVERYONE was thinking "this guy just suicided his (non-existant) career"

ETA - I bet he was just "uninvited" from about every Hollywood afterparty...ha ha
edit on 5-1-2020 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I must say... that was brutal. Freakin' epic.

Best 8 minutes I've ever wasted.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wow

That was absolutely brilliant, watching them get offended and squirm truth bomb after truth bomb was the best thing I’ve seen in a while, so satisfying I watched several times

Just stood up and told them exactly what they know the public would say to them, and most importantly what their political opposition would say to them, what a beautiful hijack of the show

Gervais just went to legendary status
edit on 5-1-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I like his lead in to the kiddy diddler stuff by saying that Ronan Farrow is coming to get them

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Freakin awesome . He needs an award for calling out those ignorant hypocrite aholes.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

"It was a big year for pedophile movies. Surviving R. Kelly, Leaving Neverland, The Two Popes," the comedian joked. The camera then cut to America's favorite actor, Tom Hanks, who did NOT seem to feel comfortable.
link
He's starting to sweat it. Been 'Mr. Goody Goody' for so long with his little-boy looks and acts - but not anymore.

Cheer for Gervais? Nope. It's all just talk. I'm sick of talk and uncomfortable laughter. I want these bastards in jail.
edit on 4313Monday202013 by silo13 because: ugh

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Would you settle for them not being able to ever show their face in public for fear of their lives?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I've always liked Greavais and thought him to be a funny chap, but I have a newfound and utmost respect for him now. That took some balls. He basically gave the PC crowd and Hollywood the finger and told the hypocrites to piss off.

He reminded me of this vid. (language)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DichroChrono
youtu.be...

Classic stuff - the posted video links don't seem to be working but here's the audio.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
True comedic brilliance! ....and oh so true!

Too bad he said it 'jokingly'. Still, people are eating it up and passing it around as though he was really giving them the business. I hope all of those bas-tards took offence to it.

It's only going viral because it's true and the people know it... lol

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
No. Anybody proven guilty of the Epstein pedophile type allegations deserves a torturous death. They should not have a life anymore.

An innocent person or somebody who has paid their debt to society shouldn't have to walk in shame. Some crimes are unredeemable though, and deserve the death penalty.

What kind of punishment is forcing somebody from the public eye? I'm not a doctor but it sounds something like affluenza... We cannot allow two seperate systems of justice.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Odd how the YT links are blocked for view in Aus. I had to use a vpn to watch. Was worth the effort too.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

You can watch it in its entirety on your (our) ABC.

www.abc.net.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join