It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ricky Gervais just blew up Hollywood

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
literally not even one F given

He made an Epstein didn't kill himself joke he said he knows that they are all his friends but it's his last year there so shut up.

He not so slyly called out Leo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese as kiddie lovers and others.
He called out the racism in the Hollywood Foreign Press.
He called out Disney apple and Amazon for their slavery and evil villainous Deeds
Berated them for being the biggest Hypocrites in the world.
All while sipping on a beer
I feel like Hillary Clinton is going to have him suicided now.

link to the whole monologue

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Did you include the right YouTube video? He just seems to be casually answering the interviewer (Ryan Seacrest the puppet) questions and explaining that his comedy is all "just jokes".

What did I miss?

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Didn't Kevin Spacey have 3 of his rape accusers killed in 2019?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Click the link at the bottom of the O P I couldn't find the YouTube video of the monologue yet but it is included in that link

I included the pre monologue interview if for no other reason but to see him lose his composure and start laughing when Ryan Seacrest asked him if the producers saw the whole monologue.
He said there might be doing some ad-libbing and something about the lawyers having to see everything beforehand
edit on 1 5 2020 by dashen because: 🔜

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

YouTube (owned by corrupt Google) may not put the stand-alone monologue online.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

EPIC - Benny explains it best (hit the link for 1 minute of pwning)

Benny - twitter

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Especially not with the bombs he was dropping

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

One hell of a monolog use.

I'll always take seriously and admire the words of a person saying them knowing they're putting it all on the line.

He spoke his mind to a crowd of entitled ass clowns. What's the impact you all ask me? Minute IMO, but damnit does it feel good for people to call out the insanity of it all.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
WOW, 3:50 mark. “Spoiler alert, Epstein didn’t kill himself. Shut up, I know he’s your friends — but I don’t care”.

He’s callin them all out! Where’s the popcorn?!?!

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Still, Gervais prior to the show, quipped to Access Hollywood, "I think it is a good idea that 800 people are trying to save the planet and arriving all in separate limos to have some veg."

The awards show served up a plant-based meal of ".... chilled golden beet soup with locally grown chervil and amaranth, a main course of king oyster mushrooms cooked and presented to resemble scallops, with wild-mushroom risotto, roasted baby purple and green brussels sprouts, globe carrots and pea tendrils. The vegan dessert "is a take on an opera cake..."

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Hollywood no longer has the "star" appeal. Gervais said "most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg". Yet they act as if they are royalty.

edit on 5-1-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I like Ricky Gervais a bit more after that verbal thrashing!

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Jeez this guy has a death wish eh?

Go woke, get croaked.

Though it's very telling how uncomfortable the audience was while still trying to smile. That's right, Hollywood, keep smiling through that guilt.

edit on 5-1-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ricky’s statements at 6:59 and beyond, just wow! I have to applaud this man. This was definitely not in the script. The cameras showing all the celebs hollow faces, was priceless!

Ricky just jarred Hollyweird. I can’t wait to hear of the backlash. This was massively calculated.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The GG celebrities are furiously texting their pr reps. They need damage control. Cue the hits on Ricky G.

Love the guy.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Savage truth!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

LOL - when I go to your last link in your OP, I get this (image below)......can someone confirm if its me or has it already been taken down due to mass triggering of Hollytards?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Wooooooo! That was awesome.

How long before Gervais "hangs himself from a door handle" or "drowns in the tub while overdosing on drugs?" He's got guts, gotta give him that. I'd be scared spitless of the fallout from that monologue though.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Especially not with the bombs he was dropping

I don't know how President Trump's Administration is overlooking the thousands of Hollywood pedos. The Department of Justice under President Trump has arrested 5 times as many as Obama had, after 3 years.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's goneskis

a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I get the same "Not available" message, haha. Already taken down.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join