It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s mental state is deteriorating- psychiatrists urgently warn Congress

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DonVoigt

This is the third thread with almost the same title, over each of the past 3 years. Right on que!

It is clear if we get those idiots to the Psychologist for an analysis they will all be on meds and worse to attempt a recovery from that severe case of DJT and Hate of all things American but debauchery.

edit on 7-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Do you not see the issue with rendering an "opinion" without all the information that would be garnered by an examination? Especially since they supposedly are experts. Ethics should forbid them from doing this...but apparently politic outweigh ethics when it's "orange man insane".

But Q...we can still believe and quote Q, without looking to crazy, right?

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 7-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: seagull

Do you not see the issue with rendering an "opinion" without all the information that would be garnered by an examination? Especially since they supposedly are experts. Ethics should forbid them from doing this...but apparently politic outweigh ethics when it's "orange man insane".

But Q...we can still believe and quote Q, without looking to crazy, right?

www.rawstory.com...

Q is about as crazy as any CT i have ever seen. Stay far, far away from that one. LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Let's just say it won't make you look any crazier...?

I've been around a while, and I've seen some crazy CT's...but Q is in a class all its own. SERPO only wishes it could have been this way...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Let's just say it won't make you look any crazier...?

I've been around a while, and I've seen some crazy CT's...but Q is in a class all its own. SERPO only wishes it could have been this way...

Q, is the very reason I can't give any validity to the trump cults reasoning or logic. Q has tainted even the more reasonable trump supporters. Sleep with dogs and expect to get a few fleas...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
legit doctors would never sign any piece of paper claiming diagnoses without examining a patient themselves. This is simply laughable.

This is political. Not medical and not even psychological.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I want to hear psychiatrists and psychologists reports on all the members of congress. Theres no way we really need a professional to tell us Pelosi and company are bat# crazy, but it would be neat to see it anyway. It would be like playing UNO. They slap down this psychological report and someone lays down a stack of reports of abnormies in congress. I guess it could be a nice prion disease/TSE... I mean one like Mrs Clinton and her Kuru. She cant help it.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So you color the many with the actions of a few??

How is that at all conducive to learning anything?

That would, I think, kinda be like me coloring every democrat for the words of someone like AOC, would it not??

I know not every democrat, and since I was in the party for a good many years it may safely be said I know a great many democrats, is like that. The which of we may some day be thankful for...hopefully.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

"brittle sense of self worth"? Trump? lol These Lefties sure are getting desperate. They'll say anything in their need to disparage him.
Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I want to hear psychiatrists and psychologists reports on all the members of congress. Theres no way we really need a professional to tell us Pelosi and company are bat# crazy, but it would be neat to see it anyway. It would be like playing UNO. They slap down this psychological report and someone lays down a stack of reports of abnormies in congress. I guess it could be a nice prion disease/TSE... I mean one like Mrs Clinton and her Kuru. She cant help it.

Pelosi is a drunk.
Clinton is possessed.
AOC is as dumb as a bunch of rocks.
Omar follows a pedophile & worships a demon.
Schifty, well, he's got to be on drugs ...... or needs to be. One or the other.

Then add mental illness to the mix.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DietWoke
a reply to: TrueAmerican

A group of mental health professionals...

who have never had Donald Trump as a continuing patient...

Anything else is just pop psychology and snap judgment psychobabble. In this particular case I would even call it paid-for propaganda.

Dear Mr Random Internet person,
Several professionals disagree with you. You are not a professional
Your opinion is worthless. Theirs is paramount.
Thanks.

(post by ziplock9000 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

Anything else is just pop psychology and snap judgment psychobabble. In this particular case I would even call it paid-for propaganda.

Thanks.

Its laughable to refer to someone violating their fields ethics "professional".

its just as laughable to use a combination of appeal to authority and argumentum ad populum fallacies as if they bolster your argument. It may convince you, with your own predetermined biases. But that doesn't make it relevant in any sort of way.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

Thanks.

You're welcome honey

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DietWoke

Has anyone checked to see if Columbia now offers a degree in # talking the president, because this horsecrap is coming from there graduates, seems like a great tie in.

Countless "Professionals" all day today have been saying Iran helped us fight isis, no they used it as a cover to genocide sunis as they have always done. Either these professionals don't know about Shia vs suni or they lie because it's easy and you believe it - so when an expert tells you something like slavery is America's fault even though it's restarted all over Africa in the last few years or that aspertine is better than sugar or that cigarettes are healthy, maybe go a little further and check their motivations instead of repeating that trash like it makes you an expert.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Trump is a combination of Jacksonian tendencies and MacArthur's Megalomania. No medical degree required to assesses Trump's character. However, if one is looking for signs (not a remote diagnoses) of mental health unwellness, one need not look further than Trump's detractors. Specifically, I am referring to Trump's detractors, who claimed the fake Trump- Russian dossier was real. The same goes for the claimants of non-existent evidence of a grand Trump - Russia collusion conspiracy.

Curiously, I have cut out from my life, so-called family members, they live in a delusional world of their own making. Their motivations are entirely different from anti- Trump propaganda outlets. But living in their fantasy lands is the common denominators.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
...so whatever happened with this?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I mean they're trying absolutely everything. To the point where I don't believe that these attempts are legitimate. It could all be political posturing and real theatrics.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Remember there were a lot who graduated in the bottom of their class.....

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RabidOne

originally posted by: Advantage

Pelosi is a drunk.
Clinton is possessed.
AOC is as dumb as a bunch of rocks.
Omar follows a pedophile & worships a demon.
Schifty, well, he's got to be on drugs ...... or needs to be. One or the other.

Then add mental illness to the mix.

Jokes aside, I think there is a LOT more there to Clintons weirdness.

I always say.. if youre a career politician youre a dirty monkey. You have to play ball with dirty players and you cant make a career of politics without being dirty yourself. EVERY single one of them. Im like a broken record with the demand for term limits.. but yeah, term limits.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join