It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRGC leader Soleimani has been killed in targeted assassination near Baghdad

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Arnie123

You don't know what you're talking about. You're just a Trump lackey who has zilch understanding about anything but your obsession to defend a lunatic, Donald Trump.

You should just go back to your trump idolatry threads this is beyond your understanding.

That personal attack on him caused you to lose. You can be better then that
edit on 2-1-2020 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Iran can block half the world's oil if it wanted to.

Can exterminate Saudi and that would cause a massive world depression

Why start a war with a religious fanatic militant country, and then exacerbate it by droning one of its top leaders.

Since when do countries drone each other’s leaders and Generals.

The US, as usual, is trying to start a war

False.

Iran can't hope to do much once the major powers are engaged.

Iran wouldn't attack Saudi either considering allies.

Why deal with religious fanatics to began with?

"Droning" like your girlfriend Hillary once remarked?

Since when do countries drone each others leaders? Ask Hillary.

The US, as usual, is simply responding.

Be quiet dude, you're not making any sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Again, you demonstrate your ignorance.

I DONT LIKE IRAN'S leadership at all. I don't agree with their internal policies at all.

They persecute a particular group in Iran I have fellowship with.

So, why don't you think when you open your mouth once in a while.

But, being not a simple-minded left/right paradigm thinker like yourself, I see the complexity in these issues. They are NOT black and white.

The US has invaded the ME and caused untold horrors on those people and they have no right meddling anymore.

link   

Why start a war with a religious fanatic militant country, and then exacerbate it by droning one of its top leaders.

Wow
You sell that fertilizer in bulk don't ya?
You lost me at that bs half the worlds oil bunk.

link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
being reported also

Reuters

“The American and Israeli enemy is responsible for killing the mujahideen Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and Qassem Soleimani,” said Ahmed al-Assadi, a spokesman for Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Forces umbrella grouping of Iran-backed militias.

Cannot confirm the legitimacy of this photo - but its being passed around as proof

The US just lit the tinderbox

Ouch...That had to hurt...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
No way in hell, Iran, mobilizes where is the front going to be Iraq? LoL. I see cowardice terrorism, no conventional attack, they will get destroyed.

Seems, we reacted against the person(s) who have been, exciting the mobs to riot in Iraq. Not to mention, this guy was responsible for killing US SOLDIERS. Let’s be clear here, those sympathizes with this guy, living in the USA, oh boy... We are more screwed up than I thought...

I call Iran, does nothing but more cowardly terrorist, attacks. China, will stay out, wrapping up trade deals etc. Russia, nah they will stay out so ya, Iran, is just talking crap. IF they do get conventional I feel sorry for their people and especially their military and fanatical religious zealots there.

Oh boy now Pelosi, is fear mongering and politicizing, the executive action lol, democrats are completely lost their minds...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
PRIVATE Bonespurs hasn't a clue of the stupidity his act represents. POLITICAL ASSASSINATION IS AN ACT OF TERRORISM ILLEGAL UNDER us law (Executive Order 11905) and now Trump justifies other countries assassinating US DIPLOMATS OR SNATCHING, then assassinating innocent US CITIZENS Anyone who doesn't get that is an idiot and yes, that means you PRESIDENT Trump.

quoting Trump telling the truth for once but falsely accusing Obama of what he is doing right now

I always said @BarackObama will attack Iran, in some form, prior to the election

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 16, 2012 TWITTER

Polls are starting to look really bad for Obama. Looks like he'll have to start a war or major conflict to win. Don't put it past him!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 17, 2012

Don't let Obama play the Iran card in order to start a war in order to get elected–be careful Republicans!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012

It was General Solemani, not the US military WHO REALLY DESTROYED ISISin Syria

edit on 2-1-2020 by RIPMH370 because: spelling correction

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

We have plenty of our own oil. They just attacked our embassy.
You are wrong.
Trump started this? By not paying the gangsters their peace tax, like Obama did?
They can eat oil and dirt if that’s how they play.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You NEVER make any sense it's all TRUMP, TRUMP and more trump.

You are an obsessed defender of the indefensible

Be quiet guy and go to bed

You are not even interested in any intelligent conversation just Trump obsession.

And then you project your obsession on me as if I love Hillary.

edit on 2-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Again, you demonstrate your ignorance.

I DONT LIKE IRAN'S leadership at all. I don't agree with their internal policies at all.

They persecute a particular group in Iran I have fellowship with.

So, why don't you think when you open your mouth once in a while.

But, being not a simple-minded left/right paradigm thinker like yourself, I see the complexity in these issues. They are NOT black and white.

The US has invaded the ME and caused untold horrors on those people and they have no right meddling anymore.

Oh? A fellowship? So you're basically admitting you're a "SYMPATHIZER".

Sympathizers are dangerous radicals who don't understand the consequence of their actions, they are literally blinded by their attempts to "help".

Now it makes sense as to why you're so ignorant of basic common knowledge.

It all suddenly makes sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
This is the equivalent of assassinating the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff,there will be a response but on their terms and timeline it may be weeks but there will be a response so you are correct this is a can of worms thats been opened

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Ohanka
General Soleimani was an excellent military leader. He was largely responsible for the defeat of the Islamic State in Iraq, and one of the major players in defeating the Islamic State in Syria. His forces were also operating in Libya against IS as I recall.

His forces trained and supplied the rebels in Yemen, who have humiliated, for years, Saudi Arabia's military. The largest state sponsor of terrorism on the planet.

If true, he will be greatly missed.

No doubt this will only strengthen Islamic radicals in the middle east in their wars against the Secular Arab Republics.

And there is is. The moment liberals become LITERAL sympathizers of terrorists.

TDS is unreal, it's literally making them sympathize with terrorists because orange man bad.

I'd say I'm shocked, but sadly I'm not. They were just never this open about it before...

I am not a liberal, nor a terrorist sympathiser, and vocally supported Trump during the runup to the 2016 election. I was quite happy he was elected. Real change for the better for the western world and all that.

I don't think "Orange Man Bad", I think he makes mistakes and listens to the wrong advice. This was one of those times.

I oppose the ridiculous impeachment process, I wholesale reject the fabricated "Russian Collusion" propaganda, and I think that America, and indeed all countries, have a right to enforce their borders.

I fail to see the benefit to killing off the enemies of our enemies. The west's enemy is the Islamic State, Al-Qaeda, and other such Wahhabi terror groups, correct? Then why do we target Iran, their main regional opponent?

Support from these groups flows from the Saudi Royal Family. Ironically America's biggest ally in the region. I think a change in policy is in order.

America is being conned into funding it's own enemies and attacking it's own potential allies. It has been for decades. It is not a beneficial arrangement.

American-Iranian animosity stems from the overthrow of the much hated US-backed Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. Time to move on from something that happened 40 years ago.

I support détente and the improving of relations with Iran and the containment of the Saudi terror state.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If Iran wants to see every military base, stationary missile site, and nuclear facility destroyed within 24-48 hours, sure they can.

I don't think they are that crazy though.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You NEVER make any sense it's all TRUMP, TRUMP and more trump.

You are an obsessed defender of the indefensible

Be quiet guy and go to bed

You are not even interested in any intelligent conversation just Trump obsession.

And then you project your obsession on me as if I love Hillary.

Yup! That's it, Trump Trump Trump.

Dude that's so pathetic, can you do better than just Trump?

TDS effects you so much that even when called out, you can only respond with Trump.

Stick to the facts and stop spreading useless drivel.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

Propaganda much?

Right, solemani, was a hero, to Iran, I get it, but it seems Iran, just could not resist messing around with the USA.

Also, assassinating a head of a terrorist group? I don’t think is against the law. I am under the impression ahem, trump, is daring Iran to retaliate..

Let us not forget we are talking about IRAN, HERE, not the Netherlands 🤦‍♂️

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Its very simple your highest decoration has a Pentagram on it,you can figure it out from there.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Ohanka
Its very simple your highest decoration has a Pentagram on it,you can figure it out from there.

This is not a pentagram.

link   
here you have the spiritual leader saying there will be revenge

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has vowed that “severe retaliation” awaits those who killed one of the top IRGC commanders Qassem Soleimani, according to a statement.

www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 2-1-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

link   
It's on.

link   

You jump to false conclusions so much. You're out of your league. You lack the intellectual ability to even deal with these subjects outside of left/right trumpism. Your so emotionally disturbed my friend and so obsessed with me.

Who I know in Iran is none of your business. I brought it up to show you that I don't like the Iran regime that you ignorantly assumed I supported them.

Then you jump to conclusions I support radicals in Iran without any knowledge just your hatred for me because I expose your idol Trump for what he is.

You need to get a life and forget about me. You're basically harassing me.

But I'll stay here and answer you as long as you can give it.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join