It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRGC leader Soleimani has been killed in targeted assassination near Baghdad

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
People don’t realize it when you think a war with Iran it’s not Iraq...think Vietnam

China, Russia, and Iran just began naval drills.

China, Russia and Iran begin joint naval drills
www.aljazeera.com...

The four-day exercise in the Indian Ocean and Gulf of Oman comes at a time of heightened tensions between US and Iran.

A war with Iran could spell world doom

Definitely economic doom

edit on 2-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Willtell

This is very bad

It was very stupid killing this guy.

Leaders DON’T KILL OTHER LEADERS

Prepare for the worst!

I hope I'm wrong

I've been saying for years on here that eventually we are going to piss off the wrong country and get our ass handed to us for the trouble. That it was going to take that whooping for us to get it through our heads that we are not the global Be All, End All.

And this is the first time I've pondered it and think we might actually be started down that path.
This is the most ridiculous post I have ever read, in comparison to Iran, we are the Be All, End All.

Why are you such a scaredy cat? The stench of fear that you exude is embarrasing.

Any "path" that is detriment to our society was voted out of power in 2016 and now with a strong leader, we're on top of things 😌

Even Rome fell when they became overconfident, overstretched themselves, and overspent themselves. We are not immune.

And I'm afraid you're confusing the stench of overcompensating for two tiny somethings closer to your person than someone else's fear. We do not have to wafflestomp the planet at every turn to feel like big kids anymore. That's something the monarchs & emperors of centuries ago did.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Why was the iranian leader in iraq?

China russia and (lol) irans navies are poop.
They should be doing "drills"

More doom.....

Lol
#resist

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

No doubt this will only strengthen Islamic radicals in the middle east in their wars against the Secular Arab Republics.

He Was "THE" Islamic Radical, C'mon now.

Are you mad we killed an "excellent military leader" of the biggest Islamic Radical Terrorist Organization of All, Iran's Revolutinary Guards Quds force? Do you realize how many People he has killed and maimed, including numerous US Soldiers?

Dude was living on borrowed time.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

No not world doom I doubt their missiles would get much further than CENTCOMs area,still Im glad Im not American and in the middle east at this point.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: Agit8dChop
It looks like the Deep state plan to goad Trump in a war with Iran is taking shape.

IT WILL BE AN UTTER DISASTER!

This is not a good turn of events...

Do you recall posting this message at least twice before over the past 3 years, with the word "Iran" replaced by other countries? (North Korea, Russia, etc..)

No, I predicted that they would get Trump to start a war with Iran. That's one reason the deep state had him elected.
False.

The deep state did not have him elected, he is a detriment to warhawks and their views, even kicking bolton to the curb.

The deep state tried to get Trump ousted, it FAILED.

Killing this Iranian General will not be the last either.

Iran will tread carefully as they are dealing with a POTUS who isn't afraid to use American Military Force.

The Obama era really pushed these people into think the US will sit idly by, how wrong they are to do that with Trump.

I mean, the man pushed a trade war on the second largest economy on earth because of their blantant stealing and cyber theft.

He pulled out of the Paris accords, while berating the very leaders standing next to him.

Trump is for results and if that calls for escalation, as Commander in Chief he will do so.

As a US Army Veteran myself, I fully understand his actions and agree.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

No he was a moderate his just appointed replacement Salami is however a radical.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: Dwarfpoo

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Nyiah

Sure, and leave Israel to some real sweet neighbors.

Maybe they'll have a quilting party or do a craft table together on Etsy.

It's time Israel fights their own fights. Not us.

You want to see real hell on earth?

Abandon Israel and just watch...

Watch what ? Is this some kind of biblical prophecy jigger pokery

I'd bet you haven't even read the Talmud and what is written ofJesus and Christians , it's quite clear you haven't. Lol

It seems you're asking me and answering for me at the same time.

God forbid I take away any of your fun.

lol

Carry on.

Get back to me when you read the Talmud, unless of course you already have, in that case enjoy the hasbara farm.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

More doom.....

Lol
#resist

Presumably General Solemani was there to oversee the training of the Iraqi Militias that are supported by the largely Pro-Iranian Iraqi Government. These Militias stood their ground and struck back against the Islamic State when their army ran with their tails between their legs in 2014.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Your very naive and know nothing about the deep state.

The deep state elects every president and manipulates him, including Trump.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

More doom.....

Lol
#resist

Considering the history (against Daesh, with the Kurds, etc) I'd think it's a bit obvious -- he was their ally as much as we are their ally. How many similarly ranked people of our own have we sent over to Iraq anyway? Can they pop ours off, too? After all, "What was an Iranian doing there, he doesn't belong in Iraq" is not much different than asking "What's white bread flyover country boy doing in Iraq? He doesn't belong there!"
edit on 1/2/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   
Trump has appointed close to 100 CFR swamp creatures spare us the Langley Q narrative

link   

A war with Iran could spell world doom

Definitely economic doom

Well it wont be for oil, because were producing more than anyone in the world at this point. In fact, I contend if schtuff gets too thick in the middle east, it could be the US the world turns to for oil export.

Dont let your bias cloud facts.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

More doom.....

Lol
#resist

You do realise US still use Russian space technology to launch.
Carry on .

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Presumably?
Really?
Presumably he should have haulted any attacks on ANY Americans.
No he no longer gets that opportunity.
Next.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Sorry but thats wrong.

If that were true, the Deep State wouldn't be holding fake impeachment hearings and Trump wouldn't be putting conservatives on the supreme court.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

This is very bad

It was very stupid killing this guy.

Leaders DON’T KILL OTHER LEADERS

Prepare for the worst!

I hope I'm wrong

I've been saying for years on here that eventually we are going to piss off the wrong country and get our ass handed to us for the trouble. That it was going to take that whooping for us to get it through our heads that we are not the global Be All, End All.

And this is the first time I've pondered it and think we might actually be started down that path.
This is the most ridiculous post I have ever read, in comparison to Iran, we are the Be All, End All.

Why are you such a scaredy cat? The stench of fear that you exude is embarrasing.

Any "path" that is detriment to our society was voted out of power in 2016 and now with a strong leader, we're on top of things 😌

Even Rome fell when they became overconfident, overstretched themselves, and overspent themselves. We are not immune.

And I'm afraid you're confusing the stench of overcompensating for two tiny somethings closer to your person than someone else's fear. We do not have to wafflestomp the planet at every turn to feel like big kids anymore. That's something the monarchs & emperors of centuries ago did.
Then perhaps you need to update your views.

The US isn't ROME, an economy partly based on looting enemy territories with rampant corruption.

We are not "wafflestomping" at every turn either, if that was the case, we wouldn't be here, at this moment, we would have stomped out the issue long ago.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwarfpoo

More doom.....

Lol
#resist

You do realise US still use Russian space technology to launch.
Carry on .

You do realize the usn shoots down those satellites from cruisers?
Not even a nice try....
Jog on

+1 more 
link   

Your naive and know nothing of the actual wars, and infighting , and politics that happen in the ME.

Im over 60s years old and retired military, I spent most of my time in that region, you have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about.

You dont take account of anything thats going on in the ME that has happened for centuries , along with resource issues.

The problem is you think youre smarter than everyone.

Maybe sit down and listen to some people that actually do know, then do your research, and find that middle ground.

Youre filled with too much of a sense of false intellect on issues you are not brought abreast of

link   

Presumably?
Really?
Presumably he should have haulted any attacks on ANY Americans.
No he no longer gets that opportunity.
Next.

Yes. He was murdered and now the commander most responsible for stemming the tide of Islamic Radicalism in the region is dead.

I hope you're a big fan of Islamic terror attacks.

A resurgence will happen I guarantee it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join