It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRGC leader Soleimani has been killed in targeted assassination near Baghdad

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Ohanka

Peperidge Farms remembers where all those IED's that maimed countless US Soldiers originated from. Do you?

Nice Try.

My boy does, he lost 3 friends due to the shaped charges Iranians were giving to them to blow our boys up

link   
a reply to: elDooberino

I doubt they celebrate more strife in their country all started by the US.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
We forget it was the US that empowered Iran in Iraq in the first place with the Republican George Bush’s stupid was in Iraq.

The US was having a decent relationship with Iran after Obama's deal but Trump came along and did nothing but antagonize Iran and made things worse.

False.

He was cowtowing the line because the iranians played him like a fool, even going as far as getting pallets of cash, whatever iran wanted, they snapped their fingers, hell even North Korean got some of that action.

Even while Obama was bowing to the middle east radicals, they would still go on live TV and call for the destruction of the US, lmfao.

Bro log off and go to sleep.

link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Interesting...

Guess the NYtimes finally did something useful.

link   
so 2 neighboring countries have their military personnel meet cordially, and the US blows them all to bits including bystanders...

not only there won't be any sanctions, we're going on the offensive after killing them all...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Not really ascared of your "Islamic" terror attacks, as we have been pounded by the msm that we in the usa are much more likely to be struck by lightening than experience an "Islamic" terror attack.

Ps
Wont the diaper headed black pajama wearing "Islamic" terrorists be more mad at the dead Iranian than us, you know as it was us that "murdered" him as you put it?

They should be happy with us for this one, right?

No, the Islamic Radicals will be jumping with joy that their most effective enemy is now dead. Islamic Radicals, such as the Islamic State, Al-Qaeda and all those other fun people hate Iran. They are mortal enemies. If given the choice the Islamic State would rather see Iran in flames than America.

Something you seem to have in common.

This is assuming all the stories about what this group did (mainly Iran propaganda) is true.

If they were fighting IS in Iraq why did they attack the US and Iraq assets?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You don't know what you're talking about. You're just a Trump lackey who has zilch understanding about anything but your obsession to defend a lunatic, Donald Trump.

You should just go back to your trump idolatry threads this is beyond your understanding.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Dwarfpoo

It was in 2008
No telling what they use these days.

Choke on it

Wow there goes another astronaut. . Oh dear

Do me a favour and tell me what rockets you use to launch your astronauts..

Lol from the link I posted and you ignored

"Given that the Russian Soyuz system is presently the only way to get people into orbit"

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Who do you think was responsible for the violent crackdown on demonstrators in Iran?

Who do you think was responsible for the violent crackdown on demonstrators in Iraq?

Doubt it all you want, it doesn't make it any less true that there are plenty of Iraqis and Iranians happy to see this thug meet his end.

It only takes a few minutes on social media to confirm as much.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

General Soleimani was an excellent military leader. He was largely responsible for the defeat of the Islamic State in Iraq, and one of the major players in defeating the Islamic State in Syria. His forces were also operating in Libya against IS as I recall.

His forces trained and supplied the rebels in Yemen, who have humiliated, for years, Saudi Arabia's military. The largest state sponsor of terrorism on the planet.

If true, he will be greatly missed.

No doubt this will only strengthen Islamic radicals in the middle east in their wars against the Secular Arab Republics.

And there is is. The moment liberals become LITERAL sympathizers of terrorists.

TDS is unreal, it's literally making them sympathize with terrorists because orange man bad.

I'd say I'm shocked, but sadly I'm not. They were just never this open about it before...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You don't know what you're talking about. You're just a Trump lackey who has zilch understanding about anything but your obsession to defend a lunatic, Donald Trump.

You should just go back to your trump idolatry threads this is beyond your understanding.

Please chill and depart the thread if you want to turn this into a mud slinging anti trump diatribe.

Here's some threads more suited to your current frame of mind.

ATS and I (or We) are sick of the constant nonsense from people who arent fans of Trump. Its been 3yrs, move on or shuttup. But stop clogging real threads with that bullplop. Do us a favour and stick to the plethora of anti-trump threads on the page.

Evil Trump....

No Senate Impeachment...

If you ever needed proof of government incompetence...

The EVIL Trump will be re-elected in 2020!
edit on 2/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Not really ascared of your "Islamic" terror attacks, as we have been pounded by the msm that we in the usa are much more likely to be struck by lightening than experience an "Islamic" terror attack.

Ps
Wont the diaper headed black pajama wearing "Islamic" terrorists be more mad at the dead Iranian than us, you know as it was us that "murdered" him as you put it?

They should be happy with us for this one, right?

No, the Islamic Radicals will be jumping with joy that their most effective enemy is now dead. Islamic Radicals, such as the Islamic State, Al-Qaeda and all those other fun people hate Iran. They are mortal enemies. If given the choice the Islamic State would rather see Iran in flames than America.

Something you seem to have in common.

This is assuming all the stories about what this group did (mainly Iran propaganda) is true.

If they were fighting IS in Iraq why did they attack the US and Iraq assets?

Lots of attempted false flags in the vicinity over past few. Iraq tolerate hezbol as flushed ISIS from multiple areas.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwarfpoo
Lol
Mkay
Just ignore the might of the 2008 usn
Blasting things in orbit out of orbit from the sea.
Things moving at 17000+mph....

No worries over here

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nice....

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
Yes they were
They just didn't get called out
Now they do

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

As usual, it's you who start the insults and then when I strike back, you know like your idol Trump does, you go off the rails.

I deal with issues and answer your posts.

I also don't avoid the fact that Trump started the Iran strife, that's a fact.

He relinquished the nuclear deal and is trying to destroy Iran's economy. How is one going to on one hand do that and expect friendliness?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Interesting...

Looks like. How interesting

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Tsk, tsk you never learn, huh?

Your ridiculous rebuttal demostrates just how easily triggered you get and rightfully so, when you know jack squat and get called out for it, don't respond with BS like go back to "Trump threadz".

However, I do get a kick outta watching you get SCARED and FEARING the big bad powerful wolf that your lord and messiah, Iran, is.

Tell me, are actually in Iran?
edit on 2-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
More McCabe leaks to the press?
Seems traitorous to warn those killing Americans?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Iran can block half the world's oil if it wanted to.

Can exterminate Saudi and that would cause a massive world depression

Why start a war with a religious fanatic militant country, and then exacerbate it by droning one of its top leaders.

Since when do countries drone each other’s leaders and Generals.

The US, as usual, is trying to start a war

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join