It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu/Planet X satans home . . . . .here already

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that any site that attempts to link 'Religion with Science' is inherently incredibly bias. The site claims that its a 'Christian X-Files' when it's most likely a Christian site struggling to link the two magestirums together. Christainty is based on mythological and methaphoric like events.

It's like trying to understand the meaning of life by watching episodes of Gi-Joe cartoons.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
it already has been the plot for a movie, independence day?

nibiru... theres loads of opinions about its inhabitants. The origional texts u find nibiru in is the sumerians tablets of the anunnaki, i suggest u google it and read up. scientists hav been aware of this planet for years.. they say.. i hear.. x)

its suposed to be the planet ship that crashed into our planet 25 billion years ago, smashd it in half in an accidental collision the asteroid belt is suposed to be the remnants of earths lower half...

as for the beings on it, theres sUpOsEd to be all different kinds.. and some are reptillian, some are agreable and some are disagreable.

just because there may be reptillians,, we cant assume they all wana eat us.. i mean some dinosaurs were veggies?....

i hav the sumerian texts, and loads of others, i have that book of enoch (adapa) just havnt read it all yet.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Damn nibiru, I sent that lazy SOB out for cigarettes over 3ooo years ago and hes just now getting back.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
hahaha.. yeah now i know where jesus went!...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Nibiru/planet X satans home is here already . . . .

i read that link as it gos its good.. made me think twice but still i duno.. gona read rest of that site its here www.sherryshriner.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
[edit on 10-3-2005 by Macrento]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Quote(posted by ADVISOR):
"See you fellow "Dragon Slayers" on the fields of courage, I'll be up front, leading by example."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADVISOR--

This is a turning point in the history of ATS: for the very first time a moderator seems to be suggesting that (s)he is willing to admit that an extraterrestrial reptoid "people" may not be a fantasy made up by LizzardsAmok and other victims in order to draw attention to themselves. If this is not just a devious ploy to appease the "gullible" members, after being so rudely treated here, your own courage must be commended. Welcome to the Holy Order of the Dragon Slayers, and thank you for your support. Unfortunately, you have chosen to step out of the closet on a thread about a subject that goes far, far beyond "far out", the kind of idea that tends to erode the credibility of our Order, to wit, the supposed existence of hollow planets. Your fellow mods must be plotting to poison you in doses with arsenic. There could be Reptilian agent provocateurs on the premises. Please be extra careful with your food from now on. These are treacherous times!

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Macrento]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, Thanks for the info!

Be interesting to see if our solar system can cope with another planet

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Lucifer is satan, was called satan before the fall. Isaiah 14:12-16
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms
The Book of Enoch describes the crimes and judgement. Also Scientists have discovered Planet X as well as it's moon Sedna, will talk about Sedna, but not Planet X. To answer another question about are they mortal? NO, they are Immortal and dont need mans army to help usher in the anti-christ. How ever the only way to escape this impending doom is through Jesus Christ. God HIMself left HIS throne to come to a speck of dust called earth, into another speck of dust (Jesus) just to lead mankind the way out of a dark,dying world that HE (GOD) has plans on destroying by fire. Why? because all 1st and second heaven belongs to satan, and it's tainted, no longer perfect. God will destroy it by fire and start over with a NEW Heaven and a NEW earth. Nothing in the physical realm for satan to boast over and use against man to make him fall anymore after that happens, all spirituall now. The only way to combat these draco's is by the 'WORD' of GOD. Like Jesus told satan before , " it is written" then say the scripture that comes to mind against the enemy. thats why its good to hide the WORD in your heart (memorization). Your sharpest, most effective weapon is the Sword of the Spirit (Word of GOD).
2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds

:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Carnal means physical.

How to combat Dragons : by the WORD of GOD. For it is written . . . .
psalms 105:15[Saying], Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

This will be a battle of all battles the last attempt to overthrow GOD off HIS throne, but satan, (lil dragon) has already been judged and has lost the war. For it is written, . . . . Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Matt 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them
2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices

So Basically to put it. . . . God HIMself left HIS throne to come to a speck of dust called earth, into another speck of dust (Jesus) just to lead mankind the way out of a dark,dying world that HE (GOD) has plans on destroying by fire. How loving is that? =) bless all who read this and may GOD touch hearts with the light of the truth in Jesus name. amen

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
wish they wud put a DELETE post button aswell as EDIT.. lol..

[edit on 093131p://17039 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Messengerr
Also Scientists have discovered Planet X as well as it's moon Sedna, will talk about Sedna, but not Planet X.

I have seen articles about scientist and thier sightings of Sedna. But none about Planet X.

Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th planet.
It was first seen by astronomers using California's Mount Palomar Observatory, and has been given the name "Sedna" after the Inuit goddess of the ocean.

Observations show it measures about 1,180-2,360km (730-1,470 miles) across, making it similar in size to Pluto.

Astronomers now say they have evidence that Sedna has its own moon, although this needs to be confirmed, and is also very red in colour.

There is likely to be some debate about whether it qualifies as a true planet, but some scientists are already saying it re-defines our Solar System.

Further than Pluto

Sedna, or 2003 VB12, as it was originally designated, is the most distant object yet found orbiting our Sun. It is three times further away than Pluto (average distance to the Sun is 5.9 billion km or 3.6 billion miles).

It was discovered using the Mt Palomar facility in November by astronomers from the California Institute of Technology, Yale Observatory and the Gemini Observatory.
Dr Mike Brown of the California Institute of Technology, US, leader of the research team that found the body, said he did not believe it was a true planet.

He suggested this "planetoid" is about half rock and half ice mixed together, but further work is needed to verify this.

The scientists say that its rotation on itself is relatively slow, suggesting it could have a satellite in orbit around it.

Follow-up studies by the Tanagra Observatory have measured the thermal radiation coming from Sedna to determine how hot it is, and therefore provide some estimate of its size.

Researchers believe that Sedna's surface temperature is about -240 degrees Celsius (-400 degrees Fahrenheit).

news.bbc.co.uk...

How do you know that Scientist have discovered Planet X if they won't talk about it?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macrento
This is a turning point in the history of ATS: for the very first time a moderator seems to be suggesting that (s)he is willing to admit that an extraterrestrial reptoid "people" may not be a fantasy made up

Actually Gazrok suggested that there should be a thread for the 'Reptilian Agenda' as he is a strong supporter in the movement.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
How do you know that Scientist have discovered Planet X if they won't talk about it?

Jesus told him.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here we are... ATS being thoroughly corrupted in its credibility by people such as messenger and info-junkie bringing links to sites that claims braindead theories about evil reptilians living inside a planet that's "coming right for us!!!".

First, if you people did jsut a little bit of research on the internet and on ATS, you would notice that the Planet X/Nibiru "prophecy" as been around for many years before it was debunked 2 years ago. Since it has been predicted by these crackpots at Zetatalk that Nibiru was supposed to appear in our skies around may 2003, an event which, obviously, did'nt happen.

Such a behavior is totally unresponsive towards the ufologic community, who keeps struggling with severe problems of credibility manily because some people like you are just too lazy or too edible to propose theories or news reports that are actually substanciated in real life.

Grow up, and please stop casting a shadow over people that actaully wanna make some serious research and sharing of (valid) infos concerning UFOs and the aliens theory.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
if u read my post properly ud hav noticed i said 'sUpOsEd to be' this and that... i hav no standpoint on this im jus sayin wat im aware of cause its my rite and this is the board for it. i read the guys link and thout it sounded ok so i put the rest of the site link--- which no ive not read! and i dont really care if its rite or wrong its jus there for whoeva to checkout,, which they wont anyway most likely.

what if people (like me!) have been readin everythin everywhere for like 15 20 years and really just hav no idea wat is true or not anymore.

so wat it was debunked. wat does that prove? i said if u wana know about nibiru go trace its source texts back to sumeria. who givs a sh*t wat some scientist says about it today?

first people waited for jesus and now we got people waitin for spaceships.. then they go and put jesus on the spaceship! who knows! wat do u KNOW? all we know is wat we read and wat were told

to use zetatalk as an example is nuts anyway, their probably just an illuminati based disinfo site! never once read anythin from that site cause they are apparently channellers and i dont trust channelling.

ATS discredited by these posts? HA. dont make me laugh, look at all this reptile sh*t all over the place and everything else here,i think they would hav discredited themselves ages ago.

ive researched TONS and still i meet people who think they know it all but havt never even heard of sumeria, ....yet 'im' fulla sh*T.......?

dont ever say to someone GROW UP N DO A BIT OF RESEARCH! u dont know me or the other dude..

im 32 ive been researchin half my life -- jus cause i may not hav hit a page or 2 u hav dont make me childish.. so giv me ur links thatl convince me its all kak?

thanks.

[edit on 123131p://380312 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yet another admonition to not circumvent the censors.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
info_junkee, for others to undestand your posts you should start to learn how to properly write in ENGLISH
I just can't believe that, as a french canadian, I have better english-writing skills than a person that has english as his native language, and is alledgedly a briton...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
come on dude who cares about my english you know what im talking about.
isnt like im here to earn my grades is it. i choose to drop letters, miss caps, forget full stops.... cause i really do not care

no disrespect to u. i know im not as smart and intelligable as others here but if someones gona be up their grammatical a*s (lol) about how people write then i dont wana talk to those people anyway.

>>Brian

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

(posted by Simulacra)
Actually Gazrok suggested that there should be a thread for the 'Reptilian Agenda' as he is a strong supporter in the movement.

Not true, but rather the other way around:

(posted by Gazrok on p. 4 of the thread titled "Why do so many dislike David Icke?)
Quite frankly, everything I've ever heard about the reptoids defies both logic and the available evidence (of which there is almost none).

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up, hehe...

I support there being a separate forum for it for organization's sake...I'm not a supporter of the theory itself...

Unfortunately, you have chosen to step out of the closet on a thread about a subject that goes far, far beyond "far out", the kind of idea that tends to erode the credibility of our Order, to wit, the supposed existence of hollow planets. Your fellow mods must be plotting to poison you in doses with arsenic.

Advisor, would you like a cupcake?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join