It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu/Planet X satans home . . . . .here already

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
A planet scientists just lately discovered as it came in from it's 3,600yr journey around the sun in an eliptical orbit. Hollow and full of demonic draconians (draco/dragons). scaly black, lizard like dragons with wings, full of hate and out to destroy mankind. Is it Biblical? Amen. -------truth-------

Nibiru/planet X satans home is here already . . . .

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
[edit on 8-3-2005 by Messenger]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It actually fits in with what others and myself see as possible, as anything else presented.

I'm not one for "bible codes", because I feel the bible is F'd up, but still contains hidden truths. Not all bibles, or holy manuscripts but many have been altered, as God warned. I'm not a religious freak or anything, but I believe in the message, truth is felt.

I would like to see Ycon reply to this, but this needs to be continued by those willing to discuss the topic, no ridicule or off topic BS. If you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothin at all.

See you fellow "Dragon Slayers" on the fields of courage, I'll be up front, leading by example. That is, if this all pans out as true, I hope not, for it would make the wars of Earths past seem like childs play.

Book of Enoch, I still cannot find a reliable copy, I would love to read more about the past war between the angels & fallen. Theology is a past time for me among other things. Hence why this thread might be more plausable to me than others, I have read the worlds different religious views, I can see things and the lines connecting them.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hmmm, interesting. I just want to know why astronomers can't see this huge object approaching, it should be visible by now if Sedna is a moon of it. He also said it was visible in the eastern sky in the morning, how could we not be seeing it? I think an extra planet coming into out solar system is very possible, I just wish someone with a telescope could see it.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
See you fellow "Dragon Slayers" on the fields of courage, I'll be up front, leading by example. That is, if this all pans out as true, I hope not, for it would make the wars of Earths past seem like childs play.

Ooh indeed. It would be a scary fight going up against reptilians and greys. Couldnt imagine how hard it would be to rally troops in that sorta thing. I hope it does happen this way. I hope things go really really bad.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
I hope it does happen this way. I hope things go really really bad.

Ok, maybe your thought pattern is malfunctioning, or your smarter than you type. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say your smarter, since something like this would bring "humanity" closer, for a common reason.

For once we would stop fighting each other, for the most part, but it is all TOO Rifts for me to think it would be "
".

If you are for something like this, and it does happen, I'll find you and make sure your with me helping "to rally troops in that sorta thing". Because I want to see the look on your face.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Advisor, if it were to go down like that we need to hook up! grab the arsenal & come on down. I could assemble a small army in a matter of minutes
it would finally be something worth fighting for!

edit: just read more into the link & if it approaches the southern US it plays right into my hands. not sure what to make of the heads east part. where is he saying first contact would take place?

question, are they mortal? if so, what would kill the dragons? a 7-8' man, if mortal, wouldnt stand a chance. my numbers look something like this: 3000-4000 well armed excellent marksmen in under 2 hours. 250,000 +/- 50,000 in no more than 12 hours. all very committed Christians willing to do what is necessary.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by metalmessiah]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If it were to go down like that, your going to need all the ADVICE I can give, for that army will require my knowledge and ability to help you train them efficiently. However until that happens, forgetaboutit.

Its not bragging, if it's true.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
no harm in getting a hypothetical going now. I would hate to be ill prepared when the time came...afraid it would come rather quickly.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Nice post Messenger, the trashed post was even better, but too long for this forum.

Some people believe exterrestrials are visiting earth and others think people are crazy if they believe it. I believe they are as messenger says the fallen angels from the bible. The idea of Planet X seemed a bit far fetched but also fits so perfectly. More people need to take a serious look at what messenger has to say, theres more truth there then you'll get from any governments about Aliens.

The bible codes may not be a totally accurate bible decoder but theres truth in it. Some words or dates found may be coincidental but not all of it.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Messenger
A planet scientists just lately discovered as it came in from it's 3,600yr journey around the sun in an eliptical orbit. Hollow and full of demonic draconians (draco/dragons). scaly black, lizard like dragons with wings, full of hate and out to destroy mankind. Is it Biblical? Amen. -------truth-------

Absolute drivel.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
im sure they would call it "the mother of all wars" on cnn

gotta get those ratings up

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I've read through, and then searched the document. Only one occurance of the word "scientist/s" and it's in reference to claiming them all as disinfo agents....so I fail to see the support of your statement.

Then again, one would wonder how one could see inside a hollowed out black star and see all the dragons inside wriggling about, but since we've exited the reality highway a few exits back, there's really not much reason to bother...

Not to mention, the rock coming in Revelation already has a name, Wyrmwood, not Niburu....

As for fighting dragons, something tells me that a heat-seeking missile would easily track something that breathes fire....

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

As for fighting dragons, something tells me that a heat-seeking missile would easily track something that breathes fire....

Don't we have to chop off their heads with a sword or something?

Seriously though, if this were a plot for a film it would go straight to DVD (especially if Ben Affleck were in the lead role).

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Originally posted by Messenger

Absolute drivel.

Dragons you say???

I'm Snake... Bring it ON!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Seriously though, if this were a plot for a film it would go straight to DVD (especially if Ben Affleck were in the lead role).

Actually, it's very similar to Reign of Fire....(underrated movie by the way, I actually liked it...)

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Interesting. I just called the local ACE hardware, and they don't carry Orgone.
Where do I get Orgone?

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Actually, it's very similar to Reign of Fire....(underrated movie by the way, I actually liked it...)

It got very poor reviews here in the UK, so I didn't bother - was Ben Affleck in it?. Funny how these conspiracy stories always appear to be based on some B movie a year or two after the movie was out. Can't anyone come up with some original BS of their own?? It shows a depressing lack of imagination.

Interesting. I just called the local ACE hardware, and they don't carry Orgone.
Where do I get Orgone?

I believe eBay has them. You can probably buy some of those "draconians" there too.

It's funny, but my dictionary defines "Draco" as:

Athenian politician who codified the laws of Athens (c. 621). Lauded for its impartiality, his code was unpopular for its severity.

I'm confused; are there 7th century Greeks on board this planet heading this way? We shouldn't have too much trouble fending them off.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
lol
F-22 vs dragons fire AARAM? to early in morning please correct me

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Isn't Lucifer and satan 2 different entities??

Isaish, Daniel and Revelations are not able to be decifered. However, those with wisom will recognise it as they unfold.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join