It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu/Planet X satans home . . . . .here already

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It would be great fun is there really is a planet X with living organisms on it. It would change our perception of life, for starters. Secondly, it will unite us against a common enemy, and we then can all understand how stupid is to fight between ourselves.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macrento
This is a turning point in the history of ATS

What would you now of that as a new member, just joined this year. Unless that isn't your first account here...
ATS is filled with "turning points" for the site, almost every month a new record is set. Maybe for the kind of thing your refuring to, ATS may have not had a mod like myself, willing to say the things I have, but I'm not saying all this is true. Just if it is, everyone knows where and how I stand.
I've never read of any history chronicles talking about dragons or fallen angels invading the planet in any culture other than the religious. But then,
there are the old legends of dragons, and everyone knows dinos existed, not a big difference really. I'm open minded enough to think an intelligent dino could, have existed. Look at the Raptor, not a dumb lizard, used pack hunting like wolves or lions. But most predators do.

Originally posted by Macrento
Your fellow mods must be plotting to poison you in doses with arsenic.

Not hardly, my "fellow mods" know arsenic couldn't kill me, they would need to combine their super powers, and even then I'm not so sure...

Obviously you need to spend more time here, and see hows things work. My "fellow" mods are just that we are a team, however now I have to conduct an investigation, and I hate paper work. If there are any lizard "moles", the case will be opened and no amount of MIBs can cover it up, they always interfere in things, but that's their job... pesky MIBs.

Well, enough of this thread for me, I'll keep an eye on it for any interesting theories and support of, but I'll not likely reply any time soon again.

Oh, and thanks for bringing attention to the "Order", I didn't say anything about it directly, but you did, now the older chapter have to go underground...again. You must be a newer member....sheesh, go talk to your sponcer. I'm sure he/she doesn't approve of their squire disclosing non public information, with out proper media black out.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
xfacts.com...

This site is for those looking for information on it there.

www.mars-earth.com...

This one is of Sitchin

Using Sitchin as a reference point and having read the Bible I can see how Enlil who sought to destroy the Humans could be seen as Satan. Enlil would in a sense be a Arch Angel or an Enlighten one bringing down from Heaven the Word of God (Anu) the One world Leader) making him to me appear as the Architect for how things were set in motion upon our world. Clearly he and Enki have a good and evil role as Enki appears more Christ like in his effort to SAVE us rather than leave us.

I find that the Bible may indeed have found its way into the Jew's from their captivity in what is now modern Iraq. During that time they may have adopted from the clay tablets the History of the world and carried it with them when they were released.
If Enlil has broken a law then him being cast out of Heaven to Earth sounds like Satan being cast down. That he lifts himself above God (Anu) could be the reason he is an outcast. Enlil outlook in what I've read was one like unto Hitler with a PURE breed mindset, so when the Sons of God took unto them the Daughters of men he was Angry and sought how he might destroy all
For me the question centers on those clay tablets, writings about the day to day events but also who gave them wisdom. Especially where they came from. They came down From the Heavens came those in need of Gold, the Southern tip of Africa has mineshafts 100,000 years old and in my mind fit what surely could be called HELL. We were made in his image and likeness to be able to use tools to dig for the Gold. The Northern section of our world was Eden, and the bottom half called Hades. Hell was a furnace or a place of great Heat. Behold the darkness of these mines and the Heat from lack of air circulation, adding to that a nasty foreman shouting out profanity to work harder. HELL!

If true then the Bible salvation may have new meaning? Are they sorry for creating us only to enslave us and thru this only son of God (Anu) wish to heal the relationship? Could an advance race not take the seed of life (egg fertile from a male sperm) and implant it into the womb of a virgin, for us this would be seen as a miracle. Angels who teach this child and we know where Angels come from, both good and evil. Was Christ a walking messenger from a world that resorted to tampering with our DNA to keep themselves alive? Clearly the writings show the two Enlil and Enki fought each other over how to treat us, so the old saying Like Father like Son are we not in their image or filled with those same qualities that are written in the clay tablets of bickering between people who is right and who is wrong.

Michael

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Ark-Angel]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Messenger
A planet scientists just lately discovered as it came in from it's 3,600yr journey around the sun in an eliptical orbit. Hollow and full of demonic draconians (draco/dragons). scaly black, lizard like dragons with wings, full of hate and out to destroy mankind. Is it Biblical? Amen. -------truth-------

Nibiru/planet X satans home is here already . . . .

1. Scientists did not recently discover this planet. Go to the library, look up on microfilm "NY Times, March 16, 2004". It's right there on the front page, near the lower right side. That's 1 year ago!

2. The rest of your statement is gibberish. No one has visited it in modern times. So no one knows if its hollow, or what the life forms on it look like.

3. Earth has always been the main planet of the one you call "Satan". Stop relying on the priest, minister, rabbi, clergy. Buy your own Bible, and f---in open it and read it for yourself. Back when Satan was a good angel, He ruled the Earth. Ezekiel 28:13-19
Back then when he was good, he was called the "Son of Dawn".
Jeremiah 4:23-28 talks about the aftermath of the War In Heaven.

Ask any clergy "When did the War In Heaven happen?" and they'll refuse to answer. It happend in between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2. Adam and Eve were the re-creation, the 2nd time around, after the war in heaven destroyed the Earth. The Son of Dawn attempted to invade heaven and take it over, after he'd been ruling the earth as a good guy. He lost his battle, and got kicked back down to Earth.

Nibiru, or Sedna, or planet X is not Satan's home. Never was. Earth has always been his home. When he was good, and when he was bad. If it's anyone's home, it might be God's main home. Or even the home of another of God's creations. (In the Bible Adam is a son of God, Angels are called sons of God, Nephilim are called sons of God. Any sentient life directly created by God is called "sons of God".)

4. While your at the library also check out the Nov 2004 issue of Discover Magazine. It talks about Sedna (Nibiru) plus other new planets found in our solar system!

5. And Nibiru or Sedna is not here yet!. It's suppose to arrive in the year 2012. The year old article in the NY Times, March 16 issue talks about this. (Yep my name is related to it. Look at the date I joined this site. More proof your info is not new! LOL!)

[edit on 11-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

[edit on 11-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Nibiru/Planet X (part 2)

Lucifer is satan, was called satan before the fall. Isaiah 14:12-16
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms
The Book of Enoch describes the crimes and judgement. Also Scientists have discovered Planet X as well as it\'s moon Sedna, will talk about Sedna, but not Planet X. To answer another question about are they mortal? NO, they are Immortal and dont need mans army to help usher in the anti-christ. How ever the only way to escape this impending doom is through Jesus Christ. God HIMself left HIS throne to come to a speck of dust called earth, into another speck of dust (Jesus) just to lead mankind the way out of a dark,dying world that HE (GOD) has plans on destroying by fire. Why? because all 1st and second heaven belongs to satan, and it\'s tainted, no longer perfect. God will destroy it by fire and start over with a NEW Heaven and a NEW earth. Nothing in the physical realm for satan to boast over and use against man to make him fall anymore after that happens, all spirituall now. The only way to combat these draco\'s is by the \'WORD\' of GOD. Like Jesus told satan before , \" it is written\" then say the scripture that comes to mind against the enemy. thats why its good to hide the WORD in your heart (memorization). Your sharpest, most effective weapon is the Sword of the Spirit (Word of GOD).
2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Carnal means physical.

How to combat Dragons : by the WORD of GOD. For it is written . . . .
psalms 105:15[Saying], Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

This will be a battle of all battles the last attempt to overthrow GOD off HIS throne, but satan, (lil dragon) has already been judged and has lost the war. For it is written, . . . . Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Matt 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them
2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices

So Basically to put it. . . . God HIMself left HIS throne to come to a speck of dust called earth, into another speck of dust (Jesus) just to lead mankind the way out of a dark,dying world that HE (GOD) has plans on destroying by fire. How loving is that? =) bless all who read this and may GOD touch hearts with the light of the truth in Jesus name. amen and amen

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ark-Angel
xfacts.com...

good to see somebodys doing their homework...

[edit on 063131p://20036 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
is there really any point in us reading the bible anymore its outdated and fulla cr*p..

its just a masonic codebook in my opinion.. people follow it blindly and those who pieced it together are laughing at you following it blindly and bein all amazed at pRoPhEcY that comes true. grow up. lol.

Anybody who says whats gona happen next is prophecising...its no big deal things happen if their making them happen, and we help by following.. BAAAAHHH! like sheeple..

wat makes anyone think the devil who runs the system is goin to give us an intact HOLY bible when everythin else he / they give us is sh*t? i mean why giv us anythin at all unless hes just trying to fry our brains cause he likes confusion..

i know they like psychology and bluffing... double bluffing, triple bluffing.. how long can u bluff on for? depends how deeeeeep you are.

so they either put the bible in our face cause its true and they know most of us wont wana know, and that we will ignore it or go read all the deep stuff trying to become like GODS (ahem) on the wrong trip......

or it was remade watered down sumerian texts given a shakespeare type eMoTiOnAl hook/language to suck people in.. so they could create a religion and a new GOD (well thats the name they made, GOD) wow.. what a great marvelous name (sarcasm) that spells DOG backwards.. mans best friend. haha..

in the bible revelations it talks of a CRYSTAL CITY? could it be niberu..

???

certainly sounds like a space ship! lol

[edit on 063131p://35036 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
You do know the Bible Code has been debunked, right? The simple fact is, if you put any HUGE string of characters together and then do a 'spacing search', you're going to come up with some words. Some of them might even make sense together. And since the Bible is larger than almost any other book in history, you are gonna be able to pull up anything you want out of it.

I also seem to remember the Bible mentioning a plague of locusts...not mentioned. Where are these monster locusts living?

And didn't the fabled 'evil star', call it what you will(Wormwood would be the one I would use), crash into the Earth and turn a third of the waters bitter? What does this have to do with 'Draconions?'

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Remember ZetaTalk's Nancy Lieder telling people that aliens known as Zetas told her that Planet X was going to arrive in 2003 and destroy the planet? Of course it turned out to be complete bollocks, although shockingly many people bought into it (and still do, although I lost interest long ago to hear what her excuses were and what rubbish she's coming out with now).

Now someone is trying to tie these strange stories of a 10th planet to religion, with dragons e.t.c. it's the work of a demented looney tune, again complete bollocks!

Many believe the big world changer, many believing it to be Planet X again, others thinking something else, will take place in 2012. Nice date there but guess what? 2012 will come and pass and nothing will happen, again complete bollocks!

However, there's so many writings of a 10th planet that I believe there's something likely in it, although not in the exciting and fictional way paint it to be. People try to tie significance to things that aren't and don't require to be significant.

It's a bit like The Bible, which I think is a bunch of metaphors taken far too literally.

However, I did have a major laugh at that article so thank you, I think I'll go and watch V: The Series now.

P.S. Yeah Gaz, I agree Reign of Fire is underrated as well, I really enjoyed it.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Messenger
A planet scientists just lately discovered as it came in from it's 3,600yr journey around the sun in an eliptical orbit. Hollow and full of demonic draconians (draco/dragons). scaly black, lizard like dragons with wings, full of hate and out to destroy mankind. Is it Biblical? Amen. -------truth-------

Nibiru/planet X satans home is here already . . . .

You know, there's a quote: "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye free."

Unfortunately, when you run off and believe all the melodramatic websites out there, you end up knowing a lot of falsehoods and rather than making you free, they tend to make you look... well... a bit silly.

Yes, we discovered a 10th planet... and a 11th planet as well.

No, sorry, Velikovsky and Sitchin are complete loons who don't bother reading the material they preach about. There aren't any 3600 year histories of disaster. We've had written records for over 5,000 years... and there was no great global disaster in that time.

Sitchin ... can't even translate the Sumerian properly. There's lots of documents about astrology and astronomy that they wrote. They only knew of the planets up to and including Saturn. They didn't know about any others.

"Nibiru" is a "throne name"; a title (like "your highness") given to the god, Marduk. It isn't a planet and no matter how much Sitchin or Lieder tries to turn it into a planet, it isn't a planet.

You can read the original Sumerian documents online for yourself and see what a lame job Sitchin is doing. He's pumping out lies to keep his income high.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
yeah but then back to the point of who SHOULD people believe, and why them? how about giving people the link to these "origional" sumerian texts? i hav a 1700 page book called the holy tablets, it has the enuma elish, gilgamesh epics, tablets of anzu, tammuz decent to the underworld etc.. loads more.. all written and translated or MaDe Up.. by a black freemason who ive not yet heard of on here.. and il mention no names yet... but if anybody knows anything they would have heard of him..

no doubt sitchin is cashing in on it like anyone else, truth or half truth or plain lies! but we also live in a society where they can put the truth right in our face and we wont know the difference anymore.. and thats the sad bit.......

what i do know now is people should live life and have fun, forget the other route of knowledge, reading and looking for all the evil in the world, cause once u gone over the line ur screwd... drawn to a lamp like a moth..... and burnt up

[edit on 053131p://07035 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think that we've merely found another planet and I think we may find another and another...
We're new out there, look at where we are as far as checking out our own world.
I agree that it 's all very exciting, but don't you think that if we can agree not to bicker about what may be written in one old book and not in another, if we can agree to look at the universe as one and make sure that all of the watchers aren't hungry, then we can be stars in the skies, we can look for dark lords and dragons.
Forgive me, I'm new here.

The chances of a person being right, increases by the amount of people trying to prove him wrong.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
welcome to the wonderful world of ATS..
hey mod! can i hav that link please? i need it seriously i wana compare what i have to what u say is origional.. not that itl get me anywhere! lol. im just an info junkee its too late for mee

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't like the blind mention of Satan since that's the name for Ea/Enki which was given by the authors of the Bible.

Ea is the closest thing we got to the real god, I believe he is part of the Elohim...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The chances of a person being right, increases by the amount of people trying to prove him wrong.

not really that just sounds good. cause if the person is definatly wrong then no amount of trying people can give him any chance of being right

[edit on 053131p://26035 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I don't like the blind mention of Satan since that's the name for Ea/Enki which was given by the authors of the Bible.

Ea is the closest thing we got to the real god, I believe he is part of the Elohim...

He is part of the eloheem......

these words satan, devil, beelzibub, lucifer (lu 'cYpHeR') etc... have all different meanings, some people tend to think they are all 1 being....and its not like that.

[edit on 053131p://24035 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That is correct.

For a while I considdered my self Satanist because of the bible's reference to Ea as Satan (The Hooved Horned God IIRC).

Now I considder my self Gnostic, I listen to my own inner-voices for truth since my soul is much wiser than I am.

I believe Ea is the god that is often confused with the false god Yaweh, the Imposter

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Er... I don't know about a link, but I am quite willing to assist in any questions or posers you may wish to ask. All I was saying was that we shouldn't assume that eveerything revolves around us and yet sometimes one person may have an idea that may make one smile or even change the world.

The chances of a person being right GREATLY increases by the amount of people trying to prove him wrong.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Er... I don't know about a link, but I am quite willing to assist in any questions or posers you may wish to ask. All I was saying was that we shouldn't assume that eveerything revolves around us and yet sometimes one person may have an idea that may make one smile or even change the world.

The chances of a person being right GREATLY increases by the amount of people trying to prove him wrong.

true i know.. but that last statement still dont make sense
if someones wrong about something their wrong? no chances of bein right can increase in any circumstance? they may become right in some other respect during the discussion but that dont change the fact they was still wrong..

if i say 2+2=6......... and we debate all day.... u know for a fact im wrong,,, everybody knows,,, loads of people will be jumpin on me like im insane,,, therefore how does my chances of being right get any gReAtEr ?

Oh i was askin moderator BYRD for the link... not you? if thats what you thout
lol

cheers.

[edit on 063131p://38036 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
That is correct.

For a while I considdered my self Satanist because of the bible's reference to Ea as Satan (The Hooved Horned God IIRC).

Now I considder my self Gnostic, I listen to my own inner-voices for truth since my soul is much wiser than I am.

I believe Ea is the god that is often confused with the false god Yaweh, the Imposter

when u say the hooved hornd god.... is that ea? i thought ea was enlil... (another name) cause i know enki/enkidu the other brother,, was the minatour, half bull half man? correct me if im wrong i havnt read my tablets for a while.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join