It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu/Planet X satans home . . . . .here already

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
God was born, huh? Not in any Bible I've ever read....

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
And furthermore, I've never read anything in any religious text that in any way covers the potential for extraterrestrial, non-divine life...if you consider gods alive, that is.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I might be wrong, but my gut feeling tells me that the story is mostly total BS.
Trust no1

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Czech
God was born, huh? Not in any Bible I've ever read....

I wasn't saying God was born. I was saying God isn't from Earth. Which automatically means God is an alien, an extra-terrestial.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
(Both moons of Mars "mysteriously" vanished last year in 2004.) It would make sense to make spaceships that look like astroids, planets, moons.
O_O

Ok, this cought me by surprize... I've already read this entire thread.

But... pop me with a link to this... a few actually... I wanna read up on that.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Semantically correct, Open Secret, but not, I think, what most people mean when they say extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial implies a life form, and I think you'd be hard pressed to say God is 'alive', at least in the conventional, scientific sense.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
"Hello, I was sent by my Master on Planet X. and I would like to make reservations for his next visit."

When?

" Soon, very soon since we wouldn't want the attention, please keep the press out of this.

After all our Main leader is a star!!! "

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   

And furthermore, I've never read anything in any religious text that in any way covers the potential for extraterrestrial, non-divine life...if you consider gods alive, that is.

2Kings 2:11
A physical object came down from space. It was piloted by another being. It accepted a new passenger. This physical object then took off, back into the sky. Back into space.
It doesn't matter what name the Bible gives it. Fact remains it came from somewhere, and went somewhere. It was a physical object. It was being piloted by someone. It recieved a passenger.

Luke 3:38
Adam is a son of God.
Luke 22:70
Jesus is a son of God.
Job 1:6
Job 2:1
Angels are sons of God.
The main badguy of the Bible joins the get together.
Genisis 6:2
Sons of God had sex with human females.

What's a "son of God"? It's a sientient being directly created by God. Adam's sons are all sons of men, since they're indirectly created by God. They come from Adam.

Geneis 6:2
Jude 6,7
Some other beings had sex with human females. Beings not born on Earth. Any being not born on earth is an extra-terrestial. Look up the definition of "extra-terrestial".

Extra-terrestial applies to any life not born on earth. Even "divine life". Divine means created by God. Do you believe angels exist? Where were angels born? Not on earth. Angels are extra-terrestials.

-------------------------------------
I'm going to get even more hardcore on ya!

Ezekiel 28:13-19
The Son of Dawn was partying on Earth, in the garden of Eden, millions, billions, trillions, of years before Adam and Eve were created. He was in physical form. How do we know this? Cuz he was wearing a uniform covered with the most precious stones on Earth. Last I checked, I was able to hold gold, silver, and other precioius stones in my hand. They don't exist in the "spirit realm". They exist in the physical realm. Right in front of all our eyes!
WHEN did the war in heaven happen? Eh? Before Adam and Eve were made. Which means there was a physical war. Since it was in heaven, it was in the sky and in space. The only way the Son of Dawn, who is in a physical body, (the only way he could be dressed in precious metals from Earth) could go up into the sky and space is in .... a.... a....

I could get even more hardcore on ya, but I'd be taking this thread tooo far off topic. Plus you'd faint from the rest of the evidence in the Bible no priest, rabbi, minister, clergy, will ever, ever, talk about. Best for a new thread about different subject.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Semantically correct, Open Secret, but not, I think, what most people mean when they say extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial implies a life form, and I think you'd be hard pressed to say God is 'alive', at least in the conventional, scientific sense.

Not just God. The rest also - Angels, Demons, Jesus, The Son of Dawn who later on became known as Satan, and the Nephilim.

And if someone believes in God, then they believe he's a life form. My point stands... God is an extra-terrestial.

If someone believes in evolution, or doesn't believe in God, they shouldn't have any problems believing in extra-terrestials.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I agree with your points above on god and all that. But i cant say i care what nasa says about planet x or any of their people? all they do is feed us BS... so yeah maybe nibiru/planet x whatever we wana call it, is not comin, but theyl wana make us believe it is... first they dont, then they do,, they mess around with our head.

pictures from hubble? proof? i dont think so... tho to be honest ive not seen any photos yet i will go look. photos are so unreliable? specially if its just some red dot...

not saying its not comin but i do look round all angles... crystal link site deals with metaphysical information thats why i like them,, they arent trapped in some old time black and white static view of things and events.. some things are so old that they may not count anymore...

heat up the facts enough and they can melt away too.. like a piece of solid metal, forming a liquid that will end up in another shape entirely...

or maybe im just talkin a loada kak now...

either way guys im open minded..

dammit.. maybe i should have called myself 'edit junkee!'

[edit on 093131p://44039 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Erm, erm... (Shuffling and coughing like Gregory Peck in Hornblower),
God has always been here and there and there. We only know limits and therefore any theories or ponderings are structured with limitations in them.
Muse this, if god exists, then wouldn't he have foreseen your questions?, your doubts?
Wouldn't he have understood that you would make your way to these sites, to ask others for a way, for truths?
It's good to ask questions about one's reality, it's good to respond to alternative views,
This is how we find an horizon to aim for.
Satan, Devil, demon or sin, morningstar or king of the world, all these things maybe man-made to maintain peace and fear in society.
I say this, do one good deed to another person, with or without his/her knowledge and feel the benefits it brings. This is what humans really are.

The chances of one person being right increases in direct proportion to the amount of others trying to prove him wrong.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i was going to post some real long one but i have more interesting things on mind so il pop back later. good luck folks

[edit on 073131p://18037 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
I agree with your points above on god and all that. But i cant say i care what nasa says about planet x or any of their people? all they do is feed us BS... so yeah maybe nibiru/planet x whatever we wana call it, is not comin, but theyl wana make us believe it is... first they dont, then they do,, they mess around with our head.

pictures from hubble? proof? i dont think so... tho to be honest ive not seen any photos yet i will go look. photos are so unreliable? specially if its just some red dot...

not saying its not comin but i do look round all angles... crystal link site deals with metaphysical information thats why i like them,, they arent trapped in some old time black and white static view of things and events.. some things are so old that they may not count anymore...

heat up the facts enough and they can melt away too.. like a piece of solid metal, forming a liquid that will end up in another shape entirely...

or maybe im just talkin a loada kak now...

either way guys im open minded..

dammit.. maybe i should have called myself 'edit junkee!'

[edit on 093131p://44039 by info_junkee]

I agree alllll the way with you in what you posted!

That's why I've been doing my own personal research into this for over 1 year. Going to the library, bookstores, universities, talking to people in fields related to space, and ancient civilizations. Doing my own research, getting answers to my own personal questions about Nibiru. Based on my personal research, I know it's true. Will it arrive? Yes. Will it be in the year 2012? IMHO that's the earliest. IMHO it will arrive anytime between 2012 and 2017.... because the ancient calenders are being translated into our Western calender.
A guy I know told me if it doesn't come by 2020 then he'll give up, even if it comes in 2021, or later on LOL!

Best thing for everyone else is if TRUELY intrested, get off your bum and go do your own personal, exaustive, in depth, research. Read all of Zecharia Sitchen's books, then look up all his sources he lists...... read the info in the NY Times, March 16, 2004.... in the Nov 2004 issue of Discover Magazine...... You'll be spending a lotta time at the library - but in the end the conclusion you and everyone else comes to will be the most informed conclusion possible.

All I'm saying is don't throw everything off the table into the trash. Take everything NASA, the NY Times, and Discover Magazine, the Mayas, Aztecs, Incas, Olmecs, Toltecs, Zecharia Sitchen, reported on, and keep it on the table. If you want to move it off to the side, that's oK. But keep it all on the table.

In the end, it all really does not matter! What matters is everyone right now persue whatever dreams, goals, everyone has. (As long as your not hurting anyone else.) Don't put off your goals, dreams... go after them immediatly.

When Nibiru arrives, nothing anyone can do about it anyway. These other beings intend to make us humans their slaves and food.

Sitchen makes an intresting point about how while God was creating everything before Adam and Eve, suddently the Bible interrupts saying "Oh BTW, there was no man to till the field." then the Bible continues talking about the rest of the things God is creating - the plants, animals, all the way to when God makes man. Which lends more weight to the school of thought that the Gods/Elohim/God/Yaweh made man to be a worker... since man had no say in this.... man is ment to be a slave. "let US make man in OUR image."

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
wen does this planet pass near earth let me guess 2012

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
2012 is a psudomystical date. It's then end of the Long Count because it's the next year the winter solstice occurs with the ecliptic and the milky way in conjunction. The date was chosen for religious significance to the Maya, not because of any odd prediction of the future.

And Open Secret, again, I agree with your semantics. God is, in fact, extraterrestrial by definition. But like I said, I don't think he/she/it is what everyone else is talking about when they say extraterrestrial. They mean a species of life from another planet, not a supreme being that created all of existance.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
And keep in mind that angels in the Bible could manifest themselves in many forms...maybe Lucifer chose his uniform of gold and gems because it was 'pimp.'

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
cool!
advice well noted down bro thanks. you know your stuff. i need to shift outa this topic a litle while il pop my head in later. take care people.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

And keep in mind that angels in the Bible could manifest themselves in many forms...maybe Lucifer chose his uniform of gold and gems because it was 'pimp.'

He was a GOOD GUY!, when he was wearing his souped up uniform.
He was living la vida loca on Earth back then, ruling Earth. This was millions, billions, of years before Adam and Eve were created. He was called "The Son of Dawn", not Satan, or Lucifer, or anything else. He was the best ever creation of Yahweh.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If the devil was the prodigal son, then that explains why he was so persuasive when he moved away from home.

Psalms 82 verse 6: 'I have said Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High.'

There you have it, the unaltered, pure, irrefutable, true word of god, just reminding us that we're gods too. It is comforting. I sure hope that he meant all people though, and not just Hebrews. Cuz then I'm out.....but I think the use of the word all is to signify all of us, even me.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
yeah but was ..'jesus'... (umm... which 1?) talking about ALL of us.. or just his race?... which was? ...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join