It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here is something out there...

DJT mentions Biden and Crowdstrike on "The Perfect Call." Crowdstrike as folks here know launched an IPO just prior to "The Perfect Call." Odd right?

So the some gematria results for Crowdstrike's trading@ "CRWD" is...

The Thirteenth Tarot Card (death)
Bohemian Grove
I Am Sisyphus
You Are Being Lied To
I Am Unsuccessful
Collusion Conclusion

There are others of interest but those stuck out.

Oh, and this one Celebrity Apprentice.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
This morning I posted back on page 60, a link to The Atlantic Council links to Crowdstrike ..... You'll find that link useful to find NATO and the Atlantic Council are very connected .... Atlantic Council -2010

Sort of One BIG 'Family'of playas
Godfather type stuff .... Maybe just me ..... But it isn't....

The Atlantic Council of the United States was established in 1961 by former Secretaries of State Dean Acheson and Christian Herter to bolster support for NATO. Atlantic Councils were set up in other member states for the same purpose, and at the present time they now number more than 40 in NATO and Partnership for Peace countries. The name is derivative of North Atlantic Council, the highest governing body of NATO.

Gets back to the "secret government" / deepstate thesis lol
Dean Acheson ....
Christian A. Herter Jr.

NRO founded 1961

Quite a web that is woven...

Euro-Atlantic Council partnership
Godspeed

edit on 182020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Heh, you know, it's a racist, terrifying phrase that scares the children. Yep, ban & erase history is their modus operandi.

a reply to: PokeyJoe

LOL. Hey, lets meet in the 8ch chat room.

Yes and it buy invitation only

By using your secret decoder ring

Sorry guy's been plowing all day on second corona

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Pic

[Hassan Rouhani]

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is very odd indeed.

Death Threats and Drained Bank Accounts: Life on the Wrong End of the Mueller Probe

@Caputo

Meets

@JennaJameson

@ the concession stand at the multiplex showing Q Act III

Who would have ever...?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here is an excerpt from Time Magazine's Man of the Year 2015 runner-up, Hassan Rouhani.

It is not easy to be a moderate politician in Iran. Every day is a somersault through flaming rhetorical hoops. Here, for example, is Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani, responding in November to a question from an Italian newspaper about the possibility of establishing formal diplomatic relations with the U.S.:

“One day these embassies will reopen, but what counts is behavior, and the Americans hold the key to this,” he said. “If they modify their policies, correct errors committed in these 37 years and apologize to the Iranian people, the situation will change and good things can happen.”
time.com...

President Obama read this interview, and decided to send Billions of Dollars to Iran, hoping that would make Rouhani happy and satisfied?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Guyfriday

The Middle East should be more properly a European problem than it is ours.

Trump has asked them to kick in more to NATO. Now he wants NATO to take a more active role in the Middle East. In other words, he wants the EU to pony up for its energy instead of making us safeguard European domestic stability on our dime. As I mentioned before, we really don't need Middle Eastern oil like we used to, but Europe would be crippled without it and they would additionally be at Russia's mercy entirely.

Brilliant!

These imperial powers, as some like to call them, have to come face the fact they built this mess. Dividing the Ottoman Empire into country's according to landscape and not according to cultural differences after WW2 was dumb. Oil made it worse. That opened up wealth that aided the barbaric side of Islam to afford the best weapons. Many of those people just seem to love to war with their neighbors over petty, bigoted BS. Sharia is so barbaric I can't believe that the Feminist movement is all crickets either. My wife isn't giving them a pass after what we have learned and she expects to be treated fairly like that movement demanded.

Someone posted this song earlier on one of our threads, War.
" War, good God y'all (what is it good for?), absolutely nothing, say it again!"

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you MT

Well that is scary as Hell.

Wonder if Trump is aware of this? Who may have suggested it?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yea, that song aged really well.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Would it be beneficial to stand down and let the Persian Empire Reform?.

I think it would..Borders are drawn from Battle Lines.

Give and Take..Moderate and "if needed" Dominate...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Regarding Obama's ongoing appeal - Democrats are more turned on by charisma, than they are results. Plus, they are lamenting the fact that none of the Democrats running for President have the ability to reach the hearts of democrat voters, because they have NO charisma.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
that is just spooky levels of decode...

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Regarding Obama's ongoing appeal - Democrats are more turned on by charisma, than they are results. Plus, they are lamenting the fact that none of the Democrats running for President have the ability to reach the hearts of democrat voters, because they have NO charisma.

Charisma

clip

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yep, several of us have posted alot on Atlantic Council in these threads.

[AC] is a Atlanticism think tank with strong influence over policy makers and a Special Relationship with the UK.

The North Atlantic Council is the premier, governmental forum for discussion and decision-making in an Atlanticist context.
The NAC is the principal political decision-making body of NATO.

Skimming the wiki page these two bullets caught my eye...

In September 2014, The Atlantic Council hired Call of Duty: Black Ops series director Dave Anthony as a nonresident senior fellow.

The leading donors in 2018 were Facebook and the British government.

en.wikipedia.org...

A small group of people who negotiated the Iran Nuke Deal, a small team inside the Defense Threat Reduction Agency called the 'Z' Division, a small team inside NATO, a small team inside the Atlantic Council in Kiev at the NEBU crime unit, and a few Russians.

CF > Victor Pinchuk > Soros > Atlantic Council > Crowdstrike/Alperovitch > Burisma Group > Bidens + China & more = all connected.
Difficult to comprehend the huge globalist web.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Looking at Sidney Powell's twitter she has discovered the FBI used a code name for Lt Gen Flynn and is asking for info regarding that code name

Flynn investigation code name was "Latitude".
Second definition from dictionary.com

freedom from narrow restrictions; freedom of action, opinion, etc.:

Also recall a couple redacted texts she was asking about thinking they were both Flynn

FBI replied only the first was Flynn. The other redacted space seemed to be Trump

Now I am going from the very first posts in 2017 before the Anon was known as (cue since my letter no longer works) when they used 4 10 20 for DJT.
edit on 8-1-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

After 130 years, why are we still driving vehicles with gas combustion engines

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I refuse to follow entities which I do not endorse.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The Ukrainian airliner that crashed in Iran with no survivors suffered a technical malfunction and wasn't brought down by a missile, five Western security sources told Reuters https://

Twitter

👌

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Silvio Horta was connected to Brett Ratner, they made "The Divine Monster," together. Ratner was accused of sexual harassment: Six women accuse...

Ratner is CEO of RatPac Entertainment, is friends with Paris Hilton and Ronan Farrow approached him about Weinstein and called him "jittery."

Ratner said Evans, Toback and Roman Polanski, who was convicted of having unlawful sex with a minor in 1977, were among his “closest friends.”

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ok just finish watching a vid on 8Kun ????? qresearch/res/7758595.html#q7759277

Look like big fire lighting up the area before it hit the ground

looking for a YT Version

Thread #9930
edit on 8-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join