It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Who decides where NATO should be and when they strike?

Today Mike Lee came out of the intelligence briefing angry, saying the below among other things regarding the intelligence briefing. Rand Paul stood beside him

Lee said he “walked into that briefing undecided” about whether to support the War Powers Resolution, which would halt the Trump administration from taking military action against Iran without Congress’ approval, Business Insider reports.

“One of the messages that we received from the briefers was: Do not debate, do not discuss the issue of appropriateness of further military intervention against Iran. And that if you do you’ll be emboldening Iran.”

source

I am wondering if this is what prompted the move to NATO.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I'm not mocking him, I'm sincerely asking what's up..seemed like he was slurring his words a little

I know. No worries, Troy. 👍🙂

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's time for FLOTUS to pull rank, like probably only she can, and tuck in the POTUS for at least a good 8 hours sleep. God knows he earned it !!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

According to #Pentagon sources, four #USArmy CH-47F Chinook transport helicopters & two #USAF's C-130J-30 medium transport airplanes are stationed in Paphos & Larnaca in #Cyprus to evacuate #US Citizens from #Lebanon in case of #Israel-#Hezbollah (#IRGC) war.

twitter.com...
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The ATS thread here on today's DJT speech here is very revealing.

The usual banter about "you libs vs. but he is..." A lot of experts on all things war, DJT and the ME, but it seems few actually listened to what was said.

Aside from the trolling and the snark, the missing element is the direct calling out of OBAMA. Not one mention of it in the detail that should be afforded to it. Nothing taking into account NK was a WWIII scenario 3 years ago, as was Syria 2 years ago and nothing.

This is deeply troubling to me. People hear but don't listen, people fail to put their own ingrained programming (not their own even) down long enough to see something remarkable.

Each new carefully DS selected official toes the party line. If they criticize the previously carefully selected figurehead it is crafted to create division with the population polarity construct but not the DS system.

OBAMA criticized the shrubs gitmo or ME war actions but kept it all in line and of course BC criticized Bush but yuked it up with him often.

DJT line today about money going directly from the US via the Iran deal to fuel terrorists including ISIS is breaking that trend entirely.

No one even saying "how dare he criticize OBAMA..."

edit on Wed Jan 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You. Can't. Fix. Stupid.

Most Americans have the IQ of a turnip.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here we go again.

White supremacists are making up their own 'medieval memes' to promote ethnic cleansing

The use of medievalism in far-right propaganda has spread like wildfire, manifesting in memes, jokes in chat rooms like 8Chan, and occasionally violence. According to Perry, the manifesto released by the Christchurch mosque shooter quoted a version of Pope Urban II's sermon from the First Crusade, which culminated in the battle cries of "Deus Vult."

I'll add "Deus Vult" to my collection of bumper stickers & ball caps.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How is that expression different from "inshallah"?

It's the same damn thing.

Are they going to ban Latin now?
edit on 1/8/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Chat rooms like 8chan....

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Heh, you know, it's a racist, terrifying phrase that scares the children. Yep, ban & erase history is their modus operandi.

a reply to: PokeyJoe

LOL. Hey, lets meet in the 8ch chat room.
edit on 8-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Wow, are these dweebs l8 for the party

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Liberal media is hitting Trump hard today for calling out Obama this morning. If Obama had Trump's track record , there would be a ticker-tape parade in New York City for him.

President Trump needs the evil mainstream media to help him get re-elected now. But after he is re-elected they need to look out. I hope he hits them extra hard with lawsuits, and a crush of red tape and audits from government agencies.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Imo 137 or actual 1 over 137 ( 1137 ) is huge magic > www.feynman.com...

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Light will prevail.
www.youtube.com...
The timing was delayed purposefully to hit times for the Trump announcement.
11:27 was the start time
11:37 was the end time
and this song by magic sword was released this morning as well.
www.youtube.com...

also nobody seems to be commenting on Trump stating that we have hypersonic weapons.

added youtube clip from Trump's entrance

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think I figured it all out...
Let's start with :

- Epstein [Deceased]
- Gislaine maxwell [probably Deceased]
- Harvey Weinstein?

for now... the rest will follow later on
a small hint

- Khomeini
- Iran
- New Sjah Descendant?
edit on 0b52America/ChicagoWed, 08 Jan 2020 19:14:52 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 08 Jan 2020 19:14:52 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
I keep seeing and hearing many people saying that since we don't need the oil, we need to get out of (or turn to glass, etc..) the ME.
It seems to me that they are forgetting that one of our closest allies (and one of the most universally hated) is in the middle of this region of the world...
Israel
which reminds me that Q said
"We are saving Israel for last. There's a very specific reason it hasn't been mentioned"

I'm very interested and curious how all these recent events play into the plan regarding that statement and Israel

just my .02

Agreed. The US can be in the region (Saudi, Egypt, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, both Gulfs) but vacate Iraq and Syria. Plenty of ME nations want a US presence there.

That pretty much ends Iran’s ability to strike US forces without a LOT of heads up.

If they did hit US forces causing loss of life or casualties then they’d need to fire all 2000 missiles at once because their launch sites would be under extreme duress.

POTUS let them shoot off their “revenge” steam but now it’s a clear deck. They launch again from their soil then it will pretty much break their back. Their proxies who I think they only have some control over will continue their pin pricks.

There’s going to be a lot of turnover in House/Senate of Dems & RINOs in 2020 & 2022. The American people see a POTUS under attack from within when he’s doing the ONE thing that is apolitical; protect the nation and its interests.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Two crowd pleasers arriving...

Satellite Image Shows First Two B-52 Bombers Have Arrived In Diego Garcia

The imagery in question is dated today, Jan. 8, 2019 at 11:09AM. The first reports that the U.S. Air Force was sending six B-52s to Diego Garcia on Jan. 6 and plane spotters using online flight tracking software noticed the first two aircraft heading out that same day. At the time of writing, there is no indication that any of the other four bombers have left the United States.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

As per usual.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Liberal media is hitting Trump hard today for calling out Obama this morning. If Obama had Trump's track record , there would be a ticker-tape parade in New York City for him.

President Trump needs the evil mainstream media to help him get re-elected now. But after he is re-elected they need to look out. I hope he hits them extra hard with lawsuits, and a crush of red tape and audits from government agencies.

The cult on OBAMA is beyond bizarre to me. Didn't fast and furious happen? Or does "you can't earmark guns..." apply in the same way "you can't earmark gov funds?"

I guess you give money and "whatever man..." applies to a "country" that experts have been saying are the terror kings of the world - for 40 years no less!

Why did Iran need "cash"? To pay someone? Who takes cash only? What kind of idiot thinks the money given to Iran WASN'T used for nefarious purposes including nukes? What, the honor system?

The logic isn't even logic, as CT just said, it is Just. Plain. Stupid.
edit on Wed Jan 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I haven't kept up on the last few pages of this thread and apologize if this has been mentioned but I firmly believe that the passengers on the plane shot down last night in Iran were connected to General Salami some how.

Check out this interesting line of thought from another Twittee who is thinking similarly:

What kind of staff would you need to run a Nuclear Power Plant? How about an underground base? If a country was being heavily sanctioned, would it be tough to obtain all that would be needed to run such operation?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I think they probably already have everything they need. The real question is do they have the scientists.

I read yesterday that the max operational range of their missiles is 1500 miles. This is the year 2020.

I'm guessing, no, they don't have the scientists.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join